If the Galactic Federation does exist, would you be willing to accept their help, knowledge and tech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If they can cure my asthma...

*raises hand*

I'm on board. Count me in. Everybody has a price, and I'm tired of dying.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the input.

General statistics on the responses:

Accept alien intervention: 8
Accept alien intervention dependent upon upgrading this world's technology: 4
Rejection: 6

Looking at this I guess aliens will intervene and offer those who want their help, the chance to leave this world.

This might be a win-win situation where those who do stay behind will almost certainly have a job that they desire with many millions of tax-payers leaving this world.

However, with 6/18 (33%) rejecting them it looks like they won't even bother to appear for fear of being shot at.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

well, i would really have to see where they wanted to guide us to. if it is a truly a golden age than we would have nothing to fear but if it were just a new form of slavery; i can barely stand the guidance i get now

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

However, with 6/18 (33%) rejecting them it looks like they won't even bother to appear for fear of being shot at.

Good. Whatever it takes.

They may bring some Krispy Kreme's and some coffee if they wish and hang out, but they need to stay out of our #. Period.

I hope everyone can adopt this attitude for our own sake.

X.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would listen and wait and see. Depends on the message and what their intentions are.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If the United Confederation of Space Trolls, Fairies and Little Pink Unicorns existed would you accept their help?

Exactly the same question

Edit: and that is a serious post. Think about it.
edit on 17-5-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
If the United Confederation of Space Trolls, Fairies and Little Pink Unicorns existed would you accept their help?

Exactly the same question

Edit: and that is a serious post. Think about it.
edit on 17-5-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

No. Because I am one of the hybrids who has witnessed their true forms when YHWH's love leaves this world on the day they intervene in world affairs.

So basically guys like myself are going to be shot down in seconds once they show themselves.

Remember the recent rerun of 'V'. Notice how the aliens used all of their resources on the black guy who had turned away from them many years before. Traitors are their primary targets.

However, due to a major vision I think I know what they plan to do.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

No. Because I am one of the hybrids who has witnessed their true forms when YHWH's love leaves this world on the day they intervene in world affairs.

So basically guys like myself are going to be shot down in seconds once they show themselves.

...huh?
Are you being serious?
Please back up, and tell me everything you are permitted to speak of.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

...huh?
Are you being serious?
Please back up, and tell me everything you are permitted to speak of.

Much of the information on the following thread was from a repented fallen seraph.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 2007, 3 fallen watchers rebelled against the initial 300 fallen watchers.
One was caught on CCTV in a gas station.
Note. Operation Iraqi Freedom had nothing to do Iraq. Satan was peeved off that 3 of his fellow workmates had rebelled. In other words, 3 workmates had deserted old Iraq.
Note. This fallen watcher, informed me that due to all of the pain they caused YHWH back in the days of Atlantis, YHWH made the sea rise very quickly. He went on saying that all 300 of them failed to get some form of protection grid up in time to save Atlantis. Now with 297 rebels left (including one of the primary leaders) the chances of success now is zero.
Apparently in the angel world, this rebellion was the event of the millenium.

Note. CNN also showed this on their website.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Rapha because: MSM showed the ghost in the gas station as well.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay, so this isn't a serious thread. I'm out.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So 3 entities who've been around since the days of Atlantis take until the year 2007 to decide to rebel, and this is the "event of the millennium" for them? I think I'd put a spiritual gun in my mouth, if my life was that dull.

And... yeah... I think you will have to provide a bit more info than ghosts, gas stations, and the middle east... I think you're trolling me, to be honest.

Hey, I'm trying to keep an open mind, but the guards at the door are getting antsy.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So 3 entities who've been around since the days of Atlantis take until the year 2007 to decide to rebel, and this is the "event of the millennium" for them? I think I'd put a spiritual gun in my mouth, if my life was that dull.

And... yeah... I think you will have to provide a bit more info than ghosts, gas stations, and the middle east... I think you're trolling me, to be honest.

Hey, I'm trying to keep an open mind, but the guards at the door are getting antsy.

Up until 2007 many of the fallen watchers were still locked up in Tartarus. Only recently has YHWH unlocked the gate to that desolate prison.

You know, it really doesn't matter anymore.

This world is about to go through a major spiritual transformation.

A lot of sheeple (denialists) will be left behind in this 3D world whilst those who are willing to believe in aliens/angels/spiritual entities will ascend to a new spiritual level.

I actually couldn't care less anymore for the denialists.

Remember, once denialists were certain the world was flat.

Denialists once believed we were the centre of the universe.

And now denialists deny the existence of aliens. Why, because they want proof.

Note. ATS has just posted something about UFO Disclosure www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you going to say that every US Military person is stupid for believing a lie ?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And now denialists deny the existence of aliens. Why, because they want proof.

Note. ATS has just posted something about UFO Disclosure www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you going to say that every US Military person is stupid for believing a lie ?

I never said I didn't believe in aliens, spirits, or whatever. I find it really difficult to believe that it's an accident, that earth has a moon up there, the perfect size and distance between it and the sun, to block out the sun to give us a day/night cycle. That's not likely to just "happen", is it? It's clearly by design.

I do not believe death is the end. I cannot prove it. But what is the point of anything, if we're simply gone when we die?

As an aside, I have been seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye. Shadows that move, on the floor, on the walls, in the shape of a thin snake. I saw it just this morning, in the bathroom. I have pretty good peripheral vision, but even as I turned to look at it, it was gone, just like that. And I am not the only one in this house who has seen these moving shadows. Can I explain it? Nope... but I cannot deny it happened. And not long after I saw it the first time, my hard drive failed. Completely trashed. Had to buy a new one. Coincidence? Who knows.

But still... you tell me you're a hybrid, then you throw a gas station ghost video at me, and tell me it's a fallen angel that rebelled. You have to admit, that's a bit out there. But what does that have to do with the Galactic Federation? You're a bit all over the place, I think. I read your other thread, the one that you linked to. I can sort of understand what you're driving at. A little.

And now you're telling me, if I don't believe you, I'm going to be stuck here on this miserable ball of mud? Well, that's not very nice. That's what that Japanese "Princess" said, after telling me not to drink canned soda anymore... then she vanished. Where did she go, anyway?

One of the more annoying things about the GFL and their messages is this: They have claimed they would come and help us learn how to be spiritual, so we can "ascend". You're telling me I must simply believe. Which of you is telling the truth, I wonder? And no, no aliens have come to show me the "true path" yet. So I guess when the time comes, I'll be the child who's left behind.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You have to admit, that's a bit out there. But what does that have to do with the Galactic Federation?

As I showed in the other thread, these entities are seen as angels amongst the religeous community and seen as aliens amongst the athiests.

They are the same thing.

The Galactic Federation are going to intervene and show great wonders in terms of technology.

You have a choice. You either go with the aliens or stay here on this radioactive dumping ground with Fukushima and depleted uranium.

They have claimed they would come and help us learn how to be spiritual, so we can "ascend". You're telling me I must simply believe. Which of you is telling the truth, I wonder? And no, no aliens have come to show me the "true path" yet. So I guess when the time comes, I'll be the child who's left behind.

Spirits can read our minds. I speculate that there will be some form of rapture both real and false. People who have faith in Jesus Christ will be taken away from this world to the paradise with Jesus. Those who are spiritual minded will ascend just before the alien intervention.
The luke warm Christians will then be persecuted by the remaining athiests as we move into the 7 Year Tribulation.

I believe that what ever a person feels now is what level they will ascend/descend to on that rapture date. This is why they keep saying its best to forgive, be a good person and be kind to others.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

No is my answer and the reason is this. There was a war and our territory was captured. The only people we have met have been those on the side that were keeping us prisoner. This is who the "GLF" and Nancy leiders group "Zeta's" and "Nordic", "Greys" who are the El all of with whom we are at war with.

Their trick is to have you 'chose service to them' as 'service to other' and then they claim you do this of your own free will (Law).

You are dealing with the offspring branches of (egyptian) SET (sumerian 'An') who is Father of the Branch of Reptiles, the Leviathan Serpent of the Abyss. This is the 'space' between the Worlds. These are all different divisions of the Anunnaki and the El who wish to keep mankind as a food source and slave.

If they are offering money systems, governments, corporations, RELIGIONS.... and they are telling you that you will 'live longer' and etc, this is the Anunnaki and the El/Greys. And the trick is that they are not telling you that you have another choice, and that these are the specific slavery system set up in Babylon by the Slave queen 'Selene'.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51
slavery system set up in Babylon by the Slave queen 'Selene'.

Thanks for the information. Its such a relief to read something new from someone who knows useful information.

Is it possible for you to verify this connection with the "Slave queen 'Selene'" and Irkalla that is just another name for Sheol/Hades ?

Is it true that this Queen's "palace" is referenced in Proverbs 2:18,19

For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hmm, well I'll treat this as a hypothetical 'what-if' scenario.

If extraterrestrial beings do exist, and did come down to give us all the choice to leave or not, I would go ONLY if my family agreed to go too. If they wanted to stay here, then I would stay too, even if it meant certain death. Sure, I could just take off and keep living, but that goes against integrity and loyalty. I'll always be loyal to my family no matter what the situation. Especially my sister.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I'm new to here and well i do find this story intersting. I've read the others comments and I say everyone has a good input towrads this. To me this sound like a good chance to start anew. If i was able to leave earth, I glady start packing. I know most of humans will want to fight the GFL plans to help humanity. There are very evil people who want to watch us all burn so if we was offered a way out they would try to smash it all down. To me, i find this as an get out of jail free card if you know what I mean. Needless to say this world is heading to Hell in a handbasket. I would most likey follow with the GFL to where ever they send me. To travel the stars would be breath-taking in it own way. I would need only my famliy and close friends and the basic a human needs to live on. So yeah sign me up... Anyways like i said i'm new so don't get at me to hard. Also fighting them would be a waste of time we be dead in no time, just saying and no if it means we have to be slaves well then i will stay here.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Of course I would accept that, see most people can't accept that ETs know the truth, that this year is the year earth is shifting into the golden age. There job and destiny is to make sure our planet we call home, goes threw this transition properly, or earth will be destroyed by the ones who been running It.THERE HERE TO HELP PEOPLE, PLEASE ACCEPT THERE OFFER! Love&peace.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Sure I'd totally be on board with the Galactic Federation of Light and their "Indigo Children". Just like I'd be a supporter of Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny if they existed also. To bad they all don't.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join