It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Galactic Federation does exist, would you be willing to accept their help, knowledge and tech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by muzzleflash
However if I am going on an extended voyage on their space craft, I have three basic requirements.
1) An Earth toilet or something similar.
2) A room for botanical needs.
3) And something like a translation device so I can read and speak with them.

That's it? These lousy bums fly across the galaxy, possibly even come from another dimension, and this is all you expect from them?

Well, the ride on their fancy spaceship... I would also like them to make sure I have enough stuff to take care of my contact lenses. But, yeah. Definitely a toilet. Gazing at the wonders of the universe would be a lot less fun if I had to take a leak really, really bad.

Exactly.

And for all we know these aliens eliminate their internal waste through perspiration or something like that. They may not urinate and defecate the way we do so they may have never needed toilets.

We need to make sure we have some type of method for keeping clean on the journey with our new friends.

Also I am assuming they have gravity control technology on their ship so you wouldn't need that silly vacuum toilet that NASA has.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I doubt that humans would accept it. I mean look at all these alien movies being released. The select few are definitely preparing us for something extraordinary. The only thing is, I don't think they want the masses to react positively to this event.

They want fear, and rebellion, and thanks to their system of brainwashing, humans will rebel. If this federation was to reveal itself, and it's agents currently in hiding, the people would respond with extreme fear, and with anticipation of some sort of malevolent act.

But I don't think that is going to stop agents from revealing their true form, in fact, that process has already begun. Right now there are a few who are in hiding, but I'm pretty positive by the end of this year, you will begin to see these agents of light emerge.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

On top of that, any "Federation" worth their salt would know that we must work this out ourselves anyhow.

X.

Well, every "Federation" has a "Section 31" which breaks all of the rules from time to time to achieve their goals.

The Prime Directive has to take a back seat every once in awhile, and temporal investigations has to take a hike, because sometimes the Capt has to get things done.

Haha, sorry about that, hopefully you get the references.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If there were advanced civilizations like these reptilians or annunaki, I would have a few questions for them. For example, why don't you reengineer your looks so you at least look beautiful? Second, why live on Nibiru, a planet that has to be really cold because it is so far from the Sun?

None of this makes sense.

Also, just because you can build a spaceship doesn't mean you have solved the fundamental problems of civilization. We haven't. More time may not be helpful, either.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Haha, sorry about that, hopefully you get the references.

You bet I do...

We have all the power we need to solve all of the problems we have. It seems to me that it is simply by mutual consent that we do not.

We don't need "Indigos", we don't need aliens.

Our power lies within the utter common-ness of our very common humanity.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
We don't need "Indigos", we don't need aliens.

Our power lies within the utter common-ness of our very common humanity.

I wish I could see what you see. All I see is complacency, and people willing to bend over and take it, shouting, "Please, sirs, may I have another!?"

I honestly don't think anything will ever change. Not until things get so bad, that we're on the verge of utter annihilation... and by then, it will be too late.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think that organizations like the Galactic Federation Light idea, likely exists somewhere in the universe. Just because we are set out into the boon docks of our galaxy doesn't mean other solar systems might not harbor more life with varied intelligences. I don't know if they are here or not, but if we can conceive of the notion, by the sheer magnitude of the Universe - it likely exists somewhere.

I think it would end badly, should aliens openly say "Here we are". and show themselves. Which is why it doesn't happen. Humans are nothing, if not creatures of habit. An upset like that would cause a lot of emotional turmoil in the world. Aliens wouldn't be safe - from us. Not that we'd have a snowball's chance in hell, but hey, you know it wouldn't stop us from trying.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I wish I could see what you see. All I see is complacency, and people willing to bend over and take it, shouting, "Please, sirs, may I have another!?" I honestly don't think anything will ever change. Not until things get so bad, that we're on the verge of utter annihilation... and by then, it will be too late.

Yes, that's right, people bending over taking it is precisely the way we want it. There is only one human race and that is what they are doing at the moment, bending over and taking it, me included, I am growing accustomed to the girth, how about you?

Some days I believe that it is because the whole shebang is held together by the web of our deceit; all completely plumbed with the networks of our lyings to one another. We value that over anything else we may have because we are so ashamed of ourselves. We can't let go of the shame and so we don't let go of the bending over.

What do you think?

X.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yeah i guess if they did exist i would accept them, i mean why not?
edit on 16-5-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Could I get a link to the site that the off site quote came from in the OP.

It's polite to provide a link to off site content like that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It all depends on the message they bring with them. If they are clearly benevolent and can paint our world into a better place for humans, then I would be 100% behind them.

They will have to be more convincing then the politicians who promise the same every election to get me aboard.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If the GFL really existed, I would want to find out what they wanted. Obviously, they're holding the cards... why are they bother with us misfits that can't even keep from soiling our own planet?

Would there be a Federation Manifesto? Would there be an 'or else' clause? Or would it be an unveiling of knowledge and sharing between species? Would we be commanded or invited. That would tell the tale.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Rapha

Why does it have to be their way or war? Can't we just let them gain citizenship and they live by our guidance and laws?

Yeah, because our way is working out so well isn't it? lol

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So people, if aliens are willing to give free technology in return for allowing their '(indego children) connections with the Solaris Sun' to guide this planet into the new golden age, would you be willing to accept their guidence ?

If they existed, and felt "right", yes.
This world could use some evolving. Sometimes it seems like we're devolving. Monkeys with guns.....

This world is getting weirder by the day. I noticed a while ago, I'll be watching the news, and I found myself saying "wtf is the matter with people", daily. Lately, I've noticed myself saying that a lot more.

Humanity, has a lot of good people, but it's a real mess too.

How much hostility can both the GFL and their alien/human hybrids expect to get ?

Lots. People are messed up. If they existed, and came here to help, many, many people would be trying to fight them off. Most people don't want the change that's clearly needed. This planet is full of warmongers. Or people too stubborn to know what's good.

Me, I wouldn't mind taking my whole family off this rock, if there's a more peaceful one out there.

I like MuzzleFlash's ideas. Toilet, plants, translator device.
Maybe add a shower too.
And a towel. Never go without your towel

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
Could I get a link to the site that the off site quote came from in the OP.

It's polite to provide a link to off site content like that.

Source: the2012scenario.com...-119944

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Frankly, it's about counting the cost. What will this cost our society to accept? We can't even come to a unanimous conclusion about Homosexual Marriages, how are we going to deal with ANY aliens?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thanks now I can read up on the whole topic before I comment on the topic.

From your 3 paragraph quote I'm leaning towards the bunk category but I like to give everything a fair hearing.

Thanks again for the link.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
If there were advanced civilizations like these reptilians or annunaki, I would have a few questions for them. For example, why don't you reengineer your looks so you at least look beautiful? Second, why live on Nibiru, a planet that has to be really cold because it is so far from the Sun?

None of this makes sense.

Also, just because you can build a spaceship doesn't mean you have solved the fundamental problems of civilization. We haven't. More time may not be helpful, either.

Beautiful to who? If there's an advance race of reptilian aliens, I'm sure they would consider us the ugly ones.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I thought a decision was made by management some years ago that all GFL threads go immediately to the HOAX bin.

Mods?

IRM

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Lets say, that the Galactic Federation of Light does exist

"lets say" is the same as saying "if".

How can "if they exist" in a grey area forum, be a hoax?
It's a "what if" situation.

It seems a few people that answered, missed this.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join