It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has visited Mars? So says Eisenhower's Great Grandaughter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The biggest idiots are not the believers of Basiago and Eisenhower it is the ones who profess their disbelief based on personal characteristics (she looks nuts, sounds nuts, bad body language, reverse speech, blah blah BS subjective junk), juju karma readings, dissonance/resonance factors or "it's too far out, man" logistical analysis.

Grow up.

Take Basiago for example. He passes the subjective smell tests and most objective ones. Yet he is constantly derided by the idiots who haven't a clue whether or not the man is being truthful.

Until you can factually debunk someone's testimony, it is as valid as yours, mine or Jesus H. Christ's. If you disbelieve, then fine and dandy but don't belittle yourself by pulling subjective poo-poo out of your hind quarters to defend your indefensible position you boxed yourself in.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Basiago has not passed any objective tests. Not one. If you think he has post evidence of it here. He gets derided because all the evidence he produces is circumstantial. He most likely is a disnfo agent just like the rest who have similar elaborate stories.

If Obama doesnt support the space program thats probably for other locally grown reasons nothing to do with ETs. Laura may of been approached by someone asking her if she like to go to Mars, so what doesnt mean they are connected with a secret space program, lot of people like to exaggerate after they have had a few beers or mabey she had had a few beers. Perception hides reality and are two different things.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Actually its more appropriate that Basiago, Laura start their own threads on here and prodiuce their evidence for scutiny. i believe the members of ATS will be fair jurors for the deliberations. Throw the evidence into the river depths,and if it floats then it is a...Serioulsy what can they be afraid of it they are telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
All I can say is 'LOL' to that claim. Idk, I think Eisenhower may have done something but his grand grandaughter is a little paranoid?

I think his granddaughter is a bit of a loon more then anything else. President Eisenhower however was a ringleader in ET contacts from many things I've read though.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I like reading the older ET stories as with for example eisenhower and his meeting with ETs. I dont know if they are true or not but they make for an interesting read, and do appear more believable than the more modern time stories. What most of us expect to see is some real tangible evidence. An alien artifact that can be directly examined. Screen shots from a scifi movies will not be accepted as proof.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
She needs to slow down her speech when shes talking about about the ET stuff, it will help at the clarity of the story...unless of course can MK ultra brain manipulation cause a person to talk really fast?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
actually i love her voice really, shes just saying what she has experienced. It can be all real, like why not? Half of what we read in physics books will be thrown out in hundred years so what do we really know about the true nature of reality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join