It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has visited Mars? So says Eisenhower's Great Grandaughter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well there was a show, "Men are from Mars and women are from Venus" or something like that long ago. Being Obama is a guy it's good he went to Mars
Otherwise Obama's wife would be mad. I think Clinton would have rather gone to Venus.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Will Obama add this to the ex-presidents bios also?

Just wondering... I mean, its quite an accomplishment, and this one really deserves to be there... first man on mars is a lot more important than first president to use facebook...

Just my opinion...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Hey sister - here's some other links on this for you as well, as Mysterious Universe covered this some time back also (they're definitely worth a free weekly listen, if nothing else):

MU episode 701

"The Obama/Mars Connection" with Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre@The Awakening Center

Mars visitors Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars

Personal opinion - well, I think Eisenhower is nuttier than squirrel turds, but I also think stranger things well may have happened!

Take care.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman

Those people are anything but skeptical. But by saying they are you attempt to give credence to the ludicrous ramblings of a total idiot with a famous last name. That about sums it up, nothing else to say. Giving stuff like this attention is like switching your brain off.

Or turning on the TV. I did enjoy the story about aliens and what not from her and the name did ad credence to the story. I did and still have doubts as to the authenticity.

I was thinking that if you really wanted to inform the people, the best way is to write a fictitious story change some names but keep everything else and just sit on the fence about it and keep up the story telling.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What would Obama be doing there? Talking to this rock?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Have you seen this interview with L. Eisenhower? its interesting to say the least. She is either out of her mind or knows more about the shadow governments than most. Even if only 15% of what she says is true that's still a lot of info. Anyways just my two cents.

youtu.be...
edit on 17-5-2012 by Aquarius2150 because: Sorry don't think i embeded vid right.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If you think about it, space travel is only ever going to advance if we can slow time down or stop it completely. If they have already achieved this then Obama can go wherever he likes and zero time will pass.....he'll just be older. I have noticed a few extra greys lately on him.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Hey sister - here's some other links on this for you as well, as Mysterious Universe covered this some time back also (they're definitely worth a free weekly listen, if nothing else):

MU episode 701

"The Obama/Mars Connection" with Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre@The Awakening Center

Personal opinion - well, I think Eisenhower is nuttier than squirrel turds, but I also think stranger things well may have happened!

Take care.

Thanks ! Ill check out those links !

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by Imtor
All I can say is 'LOL' to that claim. Idk, I think Eisenhower may have done something but his grand grandaughter is a little paranoid?

I do think she probably knows more than she is saying. Maybe she isn't allowed to fully disclose everything. However, if anyone should know something, its here.

I think Eisenhower was the one that let the greys abduct us in exchange for alien tech.

Being the great granddaughter of Dwight Eisenhower does not give her anymore credence than what a normal human has. Her claims are not backed up by any evidence.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah, I probably wouldn't take my kids to such a thing. And yes, she is writing a book. The other thing that does surprise me is that MUFON is rolling with it. I know some of you guys think MUFON are a sham but I'd like to think that they are a reputable source. This just kinda questions it though...

I don't know how you could make a credibility comment re: MUFON since 95% of the information that goes into MUFON never comes out. This they admit.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

MU episode 701

Take care.

Thanks ! Ill check out those links !

If you are looking for a solid Basiago interview, Google You Tube for Jessica Mystic and Andrew Basiago. There is a 39 part interview that has been compiled into one of several hours in lenght.

Since then, try Coast2Coast with Basiago and Brent Stillings, the latter corroborates his story especially the Obama parts.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There is some truth to all stories.Maybe not the mars thing but who knows?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The biggest idiots are not the believers of Basiago and Eisenhower it is the ones who profess their disbelief based on personal characteristics (she looks nuts, sounds nuts, bad body language, reverse speech, blah blah BS subjective junk), juju karma readings, dissonance/resonance factors or "it's too far out, man" logistical analysis.

Grow up.

Take Basiago for example. He passes the subjective smell tests and most objective ones. Yet he is constantly derided by the idiots who haven't a clue whether or not the man is being truthful.

Until you can factually debunk someone's testimony, it is as valid as yours, mine or Jesus H. Christ's. If you disbelieve, then fine and dandy but don't belittle yourself by pulling subjective poo-poo out of your hind quarters to defend your indefensible position you boxed yourself in.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Basiago is another Al Bielek who is another fake. Laura sounds very sincere, so i can only summise shes either crazy or a disinfo agent. Probably a bit of both. However shes kinda hypnotic to look at with them deep blue eyes, so she makes a good disinformation agent. Its hard not to like her, so what better person to have working on the disinformation front. Ill keep looking at her although my inner voice is telling me shes a modern day Siren. Basiago is a bad actor in a bad suit. Al Bielek and his trip to the future lmao oh please.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ill summarize this thread by saying the believers of ObamaMarsgate are basically orange sand cultists being led by a sexy siren and a couple of D grade actors from a defunk horror movie. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

Yeah i call BS. Why in the world would Obama want to go to mars anyway, especially since he doesnt really seem all that interested in the space program.

Hmmm...Good point. Maybe he's not interested in the space program because there are other ways to get there now. Remote viewing, wormholes, etc...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe he was shown Mars (and didn't actually go there) by the ETs as a warning about what could happen to Earth if he didn't do something. It is 2012, after all. I suppose anything could happen!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
When i read things like this i always keep an open mind.

Did Obama go to mars ??

you have to ask yourself...why ?
what's there for him to visit ?
who is there to visit ?
How did he get there ?

i'd like to say this has some truth to it but IMO it's a bit too out there for me.

he might have been to mars you never know

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think I would buy Obama has visited Mars over the time travel, but quite frankly I don't believe any of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join