It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has visited Mars? So says Eisenhower's Great Grandaughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would donate some money for a one way Obama trip to Mars. He can lecture the martians on clean energy, gay rights, and paying their fair share of taxes.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I wonder how much money she is making from the esoterical activities shes engaged in. if shes pulling a decent income from it then i dont blame her passion. Hey, if i thought i could make 100K a year babbling stories like Obama on mars, id be doing it as well. Of course Lauras attractive as well so thats helping her as well.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I definitely think there is something loopy about this lady. Like someone pointed out---> UNLESS there is some type of technology that exists that can take us to another planet, I really can't picture Obama landing on Mars. Not only would the high temp make things impossible but also he would have a hard time getting there, period. The atmospheric conditions would not allow it.

Tecbnolgy to go to take Obama to Mars. Very unlikley. A technology that converts fictional tales into money. Very likely. If she has possession of this technology she cant be Loopy.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As this thread demonstrates... Being born into a family of privilege does not exempt one from being a complete and utter nut job!

IRM :shk:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I love how lying is in style now, yeah right they are stupid in this world.

Besides that what does it matter if any human has been on a UFO, it's not like they care about us, it's just that they have a different path.
edit on 17-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Besides that what does it matter if any human has been on a UFO, it's not like they care about us, it's just that they have a different path.

Wisdom. Even if Ufos are true, what does it matter anyway. They have their own path and we have ours. Humanity needs to get on with its own path, and mabey naturally in some future generation we will bump into them anyway.

Anyway how do these blogs start on Laura Mars stories. Is it possible shes starting them...ok theres a new conspiracy.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My opinion is anything is possible.

I would not doubt what we know and what we can actually do. A whistelblower is called loopy or crazy all the while we are being lead to believe everything is normal.... Keep being a robot, make money so we,the elite, can keep screwing you and your home up. If there are any aliens that want to end the human population they are the ones running this world.

I havent even gotten a kiss.. Lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sigh...Pass on you all lol. "some seems true" and... "some doesn't"

LOL at all of you who agree to the statement above.

If even the slightest bit of info there is true, then the whole story is true. If any of it is a lie then its all utter crap.

Nothing in a UFO story can be a little true... Any behind the scenes info is HUGE news thus no need to lie about the rest... If Obama the twat came out and said "Aliens are real" in all seriousness... we would write hundreds of pages on those 3 words alone... why would they tell us such a HUGE big of news then follow up with a few lies? it is pointless...

Now I'm not saying that this story is true, I'm simply trying to get rid of the pointless posts that are neither here nor there but just to write something.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I havent even gotten a kiss.. Lol

Id Kiss Lauras Lips. She may be crazy but her lips are nice. Lol, yes these posts are kinda pointless. Time to crash.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I guess it's not too far-fetched...
I don't see a reason for Obama to visit Mars, unless it was another one of his family vacations.

Aliens live on Mars

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for the link. Ill definitely check it out ~

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I wonder how much money she is making from the esoterical activities shes engaged in. if shes pulling a decent income from it then i dont blame her passion. Hey, if i thought i could make 100K a year babbling stories like Obama on mars, id be doing it as well. Of course Lauras attractive as well so thats helping her as well.

I bet she is making a decent amount of money. Especially if she is doing stuff with MUFON. They're pretty much well known in the UFO community.

reply to post by Aarcadius

Originally posted by Aarcadius

If even the slightest bit of info there is true, then the whole story is true. If any of it is a lie then its all utter crap.

Nothing in a UFO story can be a little true... Any behind the scenes info is HUGE news thus no need to lie about the rest... If Obama the twat came out and said "Aliens are real" in all seriousness... we would write hundreds of pages on those 3 words alone... why would they tell us such a HUGE big of news then follow up with a few lies? it is pointless...

Now I'm not saying that this story is true, I'm simply trying to get rid of the pointless posts that are neither here nor there but just to write something.

The sad part unfortunately is that everyone that comes out with these so called outrageous theories will be dismissed unless a "higher" up person actually comes out and says so. Even then theres always going to be denial until we see an actual mothership come down or NASA releases some sort of statement confirming their existance. For all we know, Obama did travel to MARS. Maybe through some underground tunnels that we dont know about.

She may not be telling us all she knows.. thats my guess.
edit on 17-5-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

Like the one you just wrote? Hahahahaha.... Mmmmmmmm K!

Just messing with you but really... What do you expect and why have such an expectation. Good gawd this is a forum where people talk. If I could control all that is said this would be the best site on the web.

Back on topic. Yeah... I dont like being screwed before kissed and thats exactly what the secret societies are doing. Screwing us over left and right.

Tell people the truth, some will take it, some take their life, and others will go off on a killing spree. Lets get the inevitable out of the way and the show on the road already. I cant stand the anticipation. Lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Just messing with you but really... What do you expect and why have such an expectation. Good gawd this is a forum where people talk. If I could control all that is said this would be the best site on the web.

Back on topic. Yeah... I dont like being screwed before kissed and thats exactly what the secret societies are doing. Screwing us over left and right.

Tell people the truth, some will take it, some take their life, and others will go off on a killing spree. Lets get the inevitable out of the way and the show on the road already. I cant stand the anticipation. Lol

Im loving that term " I dont like being screwed before kissed!". That seriously applies to so many things in life

I think were just being prepped for all sorts of things. Eventually more will continue talking until there is nothing left but to disclose everything.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sounds like Laura is right on the money... well done..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Im loving that term " I dont like being screwed before kissed!". That seriously applies to so many things in life

I think were just being prepped for all sorts of things. Eventually more will continue talking until there is nothing left but to disclose everything.

Ha.... Thanks. When told f u by friends or even non friends I used to say " only if you buy me a steak first" then the statement evolved to kiss instead of steak because quite frankly I would rather be kissed. Lol

I agree with the prepping part. I really do.

Its hard for ME personally to discount thousands of human eperiences with ET and even OBEs and NDEs ... just because I have not experienced the same. For me that would mean I am naive.... And I really try not to be naive, only aware.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sounds to me like she's taking this stuff way too far. I can kinda see some truth to time travel and what not, but I dont buy the idea that Obama has visited Mars. What do you guys think?

Just because she has some famous lineage doesn't mean she can't be barking mad.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
All I can say is 'LOL' to that claim. Idk, I think Eisenhower may have done something but his grand grandaughter is a little paranoid?

I do think she probably knows more than she is saying. Maybe she isn't allowed to fully disclose everything. However, if anyone should know something, its here.

I think Eisenhower was the one that let the greys abduct us in exchange for alien tech.

Well, Obama's history sure is shaping up to be quite colorful, hasn't it?

Let's recap. Our president is a bi-racial, Muslim, racist, homosexual who was originally born in Kenya and previously worked as a CIA operative. Using a fake birth certificate, he illegally acquired the position of U.S. President, but not before he made a top-secret mission to Mars.

Yeah, Ike's granddaughter knows more than she is saying, all right.....especially when it comes to the topic of mental disorders.

link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Other than the name Eisenhower, nothing in the story is different from your average sci-fi story. I hope the Aliens do not turn out to be as lame, as many of these contactees show them to be.

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Best of luck to you mate.

Tried to filter out the halfwits but obviously your happy with them... sorry ill move on.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Sounds like Laura Eisenhower is the LaToya Jackson of the Eisenhower family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join