It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has visited Mars? So says Eisenhower's Great Grandaughter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

She said she doesn’t believe that 2012 will be the End of the World, but she does believe that President Obama has visited Mars.

And i would add
Flies a pegasus and keeps a Unicorn in the back yard
All clearly lies
This woman should be taken away in a van with a red cross on the side

Cran

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
She did a brief interview on C2C a few months back and sounded very genuine, but her connection to Andrew Basiago gave me doubts.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How would mere minions like us know if he did or didn't? The secret space programme is real and no-one apart from TPTB know how far developed it is.

Her statement alone sounds far fetched, but when you put some pieces together, is it really, that far fetched? Just saying

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Believe it or not many of the elites, such as the Bushes, had plans to ride out the poleshift on one of three other planetary bodies, a) the moon, b) Mars, c) the earth's dark twin. However these plans didn't work out, now they will have to share the rest of humanities fate. To read what the governments and elites actually know, see this link, though many will hate for you to see these numerous truths:

www.zetatalk.com...

Enjoy. A fascinating read.
edit on 16-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: really bad spelling

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

As crazy as this seems, it's been whispered on more than several posts.

That would explain why the elite don't care how polluted or destructed Earth becomes.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why is it that the posters who express possible belief in a conspiracy usually seem quite humble and polite, while those who express disbelief in some conspiracies are quite derogatory? I mean, this is ATS after all, right? Not Huff Po. When posters throw in terms like "unicorns" I think that they are on the wrong site, or have no idea what this site is about.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry for those that believe what she has stated in the past, but these remarks show that she's simply saying outrageous things and doesn't care one whit to back them up.

If she wasn't a relative of a famous person she would not be able to state such things and remain credible to some people.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I agree on the very very doubtful of course, but thanks for the update with more context. That does add some texture to the story, even if a story is all it is. Heck though, if we stuck 100% to dry facts, it wouldn't be ATS, right? We'd be on Space.com or something along those lines.

Personally, if all this is how many believe it is for Aliens being in our neighborhood of Space, I doubt many Presidents have been told anyway. Why bother telling a civilian who won't be around for more than 4-8 years and has a big mouth as part of their job requirement? lol..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yeah i call BS. Why in the world would Obama want to go to mars anyway, especially since he doesnt really seem all that interested in the space program.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

...held by the group that takes a skeptical look at objects that are seen in the sky and investigates reports of sightings.

Those people are anything but skeptical. But by saying they are you attempt to give credence to the ludicrous ramblings of a total idiot with a famous last name. That about sums it up, nothing else to say. Giving stuff like this attention is like switching your brain off.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Soooo ...thaats what happened to Mars...was he president there for very long?
Is this the same Eisenhower girl that was offered the trip to Mars to be a colonist? I seem to recall an announcement about that way back......anyone?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Obama has visited Mars?

Too bad he didn't stay.
2nd.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I use to read her blogs on facebook which some of it makes for soe interesting and entertaining reading.

I dont doubt she believes all the stuff she talks about. Is she telling the truth or crazy? My opinion if a person wants to believe something hard enough they can make it real in their own minds. I dont think shes crazy, shes is just grabbing onto sometime she feels comfortable with and give her life substance.

The best analogy i can think of to explain this phenomena is like a person who plays a fantasy Morgh game Guild wars or Wow for examples. They form and interact with circle groups of friends in and out of the game who also play are and very passionate about the Morgh. After a while their discussions and in game stories start to blend into their real life discussions and social interactions. There comes a point where eventually there is no longer a discernable difference between the realities.

No she is not crazy she simply is stuck in a Morph recyclying the same old adventures of Sofia on Mars. Its time for some new characters and adventures. Theres a new Morgh Guild wars 2 out soon i have played the Beta its a Woot !

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Haha this all seems kinda funny. Why would The President Of The United States want to go 2 mars? doesnt he have puppets to do his dirty work for him or was he just checking out the senory(;

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think the story went long the lines of Obama being groomed from a young age as cia agent. So they had a job for him to do on Mars. Theres a lot of dust on mars so mabey he had to replace the dust filters on the Jump gate. And on the side he was earning some extra bucks by selling snake oil to the natives. Ok guess this conspiracy is solved, another one bites the martian dust.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Zetatalk as in Nancy Lieder? This witch will bring you only bs. Pole shift, according to her in 2012, what will she say after it doesn't happen? I know - reschedule.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What's the alternative? Hiding the truth from these children and causing even more mental anguish one they reach their adult years?

Children must be taught from a young age not to fear certain concepts or else, they'll absorb the crap that we throw at them in order to mold them into the perfect slaves.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well this sure does show she is definitely shows she is full of BS.

Never bought into her whole grandfather stuff...now this just shows you..she has some serious mental issues..or she is just trolling for more attention by the gullible.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Her name and 'ideas' are quite common on this board.
I think they make great bed time stories, something say a grandfather would tell his grandchild at a young age then the seed is set and passed on to flourish to the next generation.

edit on 17-5-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I guess it's not too far-fetched...
I don't see a reason for Obama to visit Mars, unless it was another one of his family vacations.

maybe he went to pick his birth certificate up!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join