It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 yr old Victoria Grant: Explaining how banking system works.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think she hit it right on the nail and I got to admit that her solution is way better than most bankers can even think about.

Like one Youtube commenter said: "if a 12yr old gets it- why the hell doesn't the rest of the world get it?"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Saw it posted on here a couple weeks ago, real glad to see it made the yahoo front page in Canada, might just be the tipping point that might get some of the sleepy folk around here to wake up and get off there asses, maybe initiate some real change. I highly doubt it but, I say def worth a watch and listen. Just wish more people would....

SaneThinking

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ok...now what?...rioting in the streets?...run on the banks?....10,000 canucks go to capital and have a tar and feather party?...capital can move with a single keystroke, the ones that have it, know how to use it, abuse it, and move it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I tried talking about this with someone before and they thought I was crazy. The 12 year old is in for a world of hurt.

Here Paul Martin (former finance minister would like to rebut this girls argument:

"It's not fraudulent because people know about it!"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
ok...now what?...rioting in the streets?...run on the banks?....10,000 canucks go to capital and have a tar and feather party?...capital can move with a single keystroke, the ones that have it, know how to use it, abuse it, and move it.

A concerted effort in taking back control of money and its creation in a majority of countries via control of politics and policy would eliminate or remove the value of any capital that was stolen from those countries. If capital is deemed the product of fraud and criminal activity, it should be returned directly or in the alternative, it can be dissolved and recreated in the country of origin if necessary. Money laundering would be an obvious problem, but the scale and value of the fraud is so large it is easy to target and eliminate.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join