It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20,000 deaths in the US. Have you been effected?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This post is to bring all of the ATS community together.

Has anyone been effected by a death attributed to radiation via Fukishima? if so, what is the story. If not, how have you been feeling over the past six months?

I for one have been SO drained. I live just south of Seattle and have had nothing but throat issues for the past few months. I'm lethargic. It takes all my energy to just get up to do the dishes, or laundry, or anything for that matter.

I don't know if it's a sign of radiation, but I can tell you that I'm going to be 38 on may 30. I feel like I'm 60.

edit on 16-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im sorry, but can you explain where your title came from? What 20,000 deaths?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One of the links

Will post more.

Great thread by fellow member. Watch the videos.
Link

This link has it at 14,000

Mind you, you will NOT hear about this from the MSM.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The purpose of thismthread is to confirm via ATS members ifey have had a death associated from the radiation. I'm not saying I totally believe the numbers given by multiple sources, but would like to know if people are affected by this....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but I need some evidence. Not just heresay. I live in oregon. Thered be no way to hide so many deaths.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Sorry, but I need some evidence. Not just heresay. I live in oregon. Thered be no way to hide so many deaths.

Really? No way to hide them?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That actually seems to be the point of this thread.

Op is asking for evidence.

yes?

From op's last link above:

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An estimated 14,000 excess deaths in the United States are linked to the radioactive fallout from the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear reactors in Japan, according to a major new article in the December 2011 edition of the International Journal of Health Services. This is the first peer-reviewed study published in a medical journal documenting the health hazards of Fukushima.

Source: PR Newswire (s.tt...)

edit on 5/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
It's true.

I died three days ago from fallout from Fukishima.

Posting from the afterlife.

...Okay, that's ONE ATS member reporting they died...where's the rest of ya?

Cuhail

link   

Originally posted by amongus

Really? No way to hide them?

Somebody would know somebody who died from it. Period.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

yes?

yes. And im saying there is none.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

yes?

Yes, that's my point. Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
It's true.

I died three days ago from fallout from Fukishima.

Posting from the afterlife.

...Okay, that's ONE ATS member reporting they died...where's the rest of ya?

Cuhail

Cuhail, I respect you and love your posts here. Didn't expect sarcasm from you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

yes?

Re read my now edited post sir..

Also you cannot know there is no evidence, you mean you havn't seen any yet.

You don't know everyone on this earth, and you are not omniscient to everything that happens.

This thread is looking for evidence, so If you are interested in finding out some truth I would quit pretending to know things you cannot know.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My POINT is that experts say that there are thousands that have died from the fallout here in the US.

Have you been effected? Or is this pure BS?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I live in B.C and must say I never really thought about the implications, but I have had an abnormal amount of sore throuts this year so far, and the most terrible bout of the flu lost my voice and all. I thought it was more along the lines of seasonal illness, and the fact I take public transit into downtown each day. (All the people with masks, who should be afraid of whom) yet I digress, that I have worried myself a bunch with the possibility that we are getting good and poisened this side of the pacific, I never thought to even check for what related symptoms would be or what to look out for just in case.

I like the poster above would love to see definative proof of said deaths, but at the same time, realize the possiblilty as mentioned above that real terrible things are happening. And we are never gonna know till it's too late....

SaneThinking

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So those that don't believe apparently have no clue as to what is going on.

That's fine. Good luck with your futures.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

from ops link again:

Just six days after the disastrous meltdowns struck four reactors at Fukushima on March 11, scientists detected the plume of toxic fallout had arrived over American shores. Subsequent measurements by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found levels of radiation in air, water, and milk hundreds of times above normal across the U.S. The highest detected levels of Iodine-131 in precipitation in the U.S. were as follows (normal is about 2 picocuries I-131 per liter of water): Boise, ID (390); Kansas City (200); Salt Lake City (190); Jacksonville, FL (150); Olympia, WA (125); and Boston, MA (92).

and this... It's weak evidence, but something caused more deaths, 14,000 extra for US compared with similar periods...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issues weekly reports on numbers of deaths for 122 U.S. cities with a population over 100,000, or about 25-30 percent of the U.S. In the 14 weeks after Fukushima fallout arrived in the U.S. (March 20 to June 25), deaths reported to the CDC rose 4.46 percent from the same period in 2010, compared to just 2.34 percent in the 14 weeks prior. Estimated excess deaths during this period for the entire U.S. are about 14,000.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

yes?

You don't know everyone on this earth, and you are not omniscient to everything that happens.

This thread is looking for evidence, so If you are interested in finding out some truth I would quit pretending to know things you cannot know.

it's simple math. Do you even know the the amount of radiation put out from the disaster? Pretending to know? That's the point of this thread n00b.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

yes?

I never claimed I know every person on this earth. I do know a LOT of people in Japan, and even more here in portland. And NOT A SINGLE ONE knows anybody who has died from fallout.

Im not saying there arent after effects, and im not saying there wont be more, im saying this idea that there are tens of thousands of deaths being covered up from is simply not true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join