It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Homepage Poll: Ron Paul supported 65%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

This poll is on Yahoo's homepage right now.

The question. Do you support any of Ron Paul's views?

a) Yes - the U.S. needs serious change
b) No - his proposals are too extreme

65% say yes.

I didn't see these types of polls weeks or months ago.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
you know this isn't a scientific poll right?

and anyone can vote more than once?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

You cann vote more than once if you vote from a different IP address or use a proxy server.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Throw up a poll on Yahoo front page that asks if people want Lady Gaga as president. Bet it has over 50% support.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The voters who decide who wins elections are probably too old to understand how to vote in online elections.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You cann vote more than once if you vote from a different IP address or use a proxy server.

Yep, this is soooo 2011. Everyone knows thousands of Ron Paul supporters sit around and vote from different ip servers and proxy servers all day.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Like the poster said above you, this isn't a scierntific poll. i doubt there are many people loggin into different accounts, etc. for a poll like this.

My point is that the MSM would have never had a poll like this to put Ron paul in a positive light. in fact, there was virtually a moratorium on Ron paul, until the latest news that he's stopped actively campaigning.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

This is true. Ron Paul supporters are all unemployed but sell themselves daily so they can afford food & Internet. When they're not selling themselves they invade all online polls that involve Ron Paul so that he will win said poll.

A poll of Ron Paul supporters was conducted that revealed this information. True story.

In any case, I was clarifying to that poster how someone can vote more than once.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Throw up a poll on Yahoo front page that asks if people want Lady Gaga as president. Bet it has over 50% support.

Well, at least it would probably stop her from making more albums, at least for four years.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

This is true. Ron Paul supporters are all unemployed but sell themselves daily so they can afford food & Internet. When they're not selling themselves they invade all online polls that involve Ron Paul so that he will win said poll.

A poll of Ron Paul supporters was conducted that revealed this information. True story.

In any case, I was clarifying to that poster how someone can vote more than once.

Wow - I hope you can provide a link to backup your incredibly incendiary comments about Ron Paul supporters.

It's really easy to make claims like this from behind the anonimity of the internet. I would challenge you to go to a Ron Paul rally, stand up front with the microphone and make the same claim.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Well, at least it would probably stop her from making more albums, at least for four years.

I doubt it. It did not stop Obama from golfing.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We can extrapolate from this poll that there should be lots of you Ron Paul supporters to support Romney when Ron Paul endorses him then because after all anything Ron Paul does is for Liberty.

Although they failed to materialize in any voting for Ron Paul, they magically overwhelm online polls. Maybe it's because they can only vote once and they have to be 18 and a US citizen, them darn TPTB with all their rules are always stopping Freedom.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It just wouldn't be an RP thread without a lovely cameo from the only poster with ANY knowledge of ANYthing at all, TinfoilTP.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Hmmmm, your sarcasm detector is broken. You should know you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Demographics mean everything when conducting "research" like the one you are talking about. I support Dr. Paul 100% and I am prior military, have a degree and am currently employed. Your assertion is ridiculous. How about the thousands of employed delegates that are changing the republican platform in many states so far. Please, use your brain for logical reasoning before making one sided statements. I am sure that all the candidates had a mix in demographics that support them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U

reply to post by Wookiep

Demographics mean everything when conducting "research" like the one you are talking about. I support Dr. Paul 100% and I am prior military, have a degree and am currently employed. Your assertion is ridiculous. How about the thousands of employed delegates that are changing the republican platform in many states so far. Please, use your brain for logical reasoning before making one sided statements. I am sure that all the candidates had a mix in demographics that support them.

Wow, another poster actually believes that nonsense I made up? I get some people don't have a sense of humor but to actually believe that ridiculous post I made? Just wow.

Btw, I'm former USN and a Ron Paul supporter, just to clear the air for any future posters.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hahaha, for the record I didn't take you serious either.
I was more or less sarcastically responding to the ever famous "Paul supporters spam web pollz" accusation. Good times.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Page 1.

How a thread about a poll becomes "Ron Paul supporter criticism".

Troll thread is full of trolls.
edit on 16-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I know you didn't, and I was feeding off your sarcasm and adding more to the thread for LoLz, but I failed it seems. At least we had a laugh

reply to post by RSF77

From the looks of it there is only 1 troll in this thread.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Youre aware its just a YAHOO only pole? Not a US-AMERICAN Public poll? You can imagine how many websites there are in total around the world. All those can be widely different than a YAHOO only poll supporting anyone?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join