It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That The Mainstream Media Are Being Strangely Quiet About

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

I Ignore petty people who have nothing better to do than be overly critical.

No, as a matter of fact you don't:

#1 - Scientists Stumped By Sun's Asymmetrically Reversing Magnetic Field, increasing is solar flares and tornado on the sun three times the size of earth.....Yeah really normal do better better research
#2. - Why do you go # yourself
#3 - Science wont help you now
#4 - why because a scientist tells you so
#5 - your a sheep
#6 - your prob a puppet master oh wait your not that intelligent
#7 - Well I centennially did not see it
#8 - hmmm really
#9 - your a twat
#10 - your an idiot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plagiarism is not hard work. Name calling is not debate.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Your post just got me fed up my friend science is not the answer to everything you know I don't have to ignore everyone

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Come on anyone would be annoyed and pissed off with that comment

Freedom of speech anyone?

Stop trying to bring this thread to the ground!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Freedom of speech anyone?

With every right comes a corresponding responsibility. Freedom of speech comes with the burden of being truthful and accepting the consequences of what you say.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Of course I accept it

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Of course I accept it

Then stop complaining.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm not the one complaining

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Majority rules!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Also we talk about trying to wake others up and get the information out am I not doing the right thing?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Its not word for word its snippets of information and besides it does not discredit the work that is put in

but those snippets are word for word, which means you didn't come up with it yourself. but you are trying to pass it off as such.

I wont stop making videos and have learned to link stuff up!

good for you. (not being sarcastic here)

Easy way to promote my channel? You have no idea the hard work that goes in to that channel and if you can do a better job either put up or shut up!

never said i could do a better job...

Yeah trying to discredit the video for the work that was put it is going to get you everywhere.

See... the only thing you did was read it and record it... that can't possibly be so difficult. I'm not discrediting the work that was put in it. I'm just saying that it can't be that hard, especially when you take something that someone else wrote.

So when you say: "hard work", i'm having hard time trying to believe that.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

i'm not arguing that your video is copyright infringement. I'm just saying had you linked to your "research" from the beginning and said something along the lines "i read this article, agreed with them because blah blah blah and made that into a video for people to see" i think nobody would be giving you a hard time.
But no, you took the already done "research" passed it off as your own, and provided nothing new.

edit on 18/5/12 by bladebosq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

I am glad all these arguments are apparent but the articles are linked have you seen the amount of crap which is floating around on you tube these days?

New channels can copy from other sources and never get told off I am one man working for about 10 I am new to all this stuff I am learning how harsh the critics can be so its back to the drawing board for next weeks video.

I wont give up just because of all this bad press over this video.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

well people on the internet can be really harsh...

guess it was just an honest mistake on your side, since your new to this stuff.

at least now you know what to expect when posting a video you created.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

Critics on here do not bother me I am sure even if I do a brill production and link everything up someone will find a way to diss it

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I might decide to make a thread tomorrow discussing the media blackouts or i might not, i might decide to use information gained from the legwork of someone else if i feel its relevant, if i decide the use a "conspiracy" website as my medium to reach people then thats my choice. Drat there is an old stagnant thread deep in the bowels of ATS covering the sort of things i wish to speak about ........ SO WHAT !!!!!!

These are topics which should continue to be discussed and regular threads should be created in order to reach those either unfamiliar with the site or those who only focus on the front pages.

There are two types of people who would attack the op for the thread. Firstly id say the long serving ATS'ers who have forgotten the purpose of the site and become so anal retentive over stupid things and to get on the good graces of the mods.

Finally there are those who are how can i say....... counter productive to truth seekers. These people are extremely transparent and are obligated to post something which will be their undoing.

So OP i urge you to smile back and thank them for further undermining their credibility on future posts.

Shillspotter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join