It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That The Mainstream Media Are Being Strangely Quiet About

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwe9112
So...what are the best alternative news channels? I sometimes watch current...that's about it. Any other options?

Yeah the one in the video its a starting channel but the stuff produced takes a lot of time and hard work

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

First off I am new to all this so my pronunciations are off because I do have a problem with that and not experienced doing youtube videos I hope it will get better in a lot more time.

I am sorry but there is voicing a opinion and being a complete idiot. I am sorry but I work very hard on the videos I produce and do a lot of research on the matter and I get 100s of hate messages daily which I am very thick skinned.

Also its not my fault I have dyslexia but it does not make me any different I still have the intelligence and the credibility.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Somethingintheclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

You should not discredit others who work hard on making videos you should not threaten others either

Hard work?
19 Things That The Talking Heads On Television Are Being Strangely Silent About

Do you have any original work at all?

edit on 5/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Really,

#1. Everytime there is a solar flare it is in the news and it also states that we are in an 11 year cycle peaking in 2013. I am sure the same thing was happening in the 80's and before that, we just didn't have the equipment to record the flares.

#2. Fukushima. Love how he says it is far from over, then says there is potential for an earthquake or explosion could cause a crisis.....

Yeah, no kidding, and if yellowstone erupts we are all screwed.

#3 Volcano activity. Everyday, 20 volcanos erupt in the world. Cant imagine the mainstream media reporting this every time it happens. All that would be on the news would be volcanic eruptions. BTW, 75% of all volcanos are located in the ring of fire.

#4 Strange sounds. Cell phone and magnetic activity. I kill two birds with one stone, that is also the reason for the bird and mysterious animal deaths.

#5 Increase in global earthquakes. Maybe, but the earth is a billion years old, so the sampling is a bit small to claim this.

Ill skip to #8 and the evacuation drills. With all the kid killing kids in school I hardly see the news in this.

Pretty much no very news worthy events and the tornados are talked about plenty.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Woosaa brother take no notice of the attempts to derail the thread, topics like this need to keep re-surfacing and i for one will continue to read into anything related whether or not its old information with some fresh input.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zecharia

Thank you I worked hard and all I have done is gotten attacked for either coping snippets of the articles from somewhere else or people sending me nasty private messages

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Phage, seriously. Could you not just have had a quiet word, or sent a PM?
Why are you going to all the effort to try and discredit him for bringing things that are relevant, and of interest to this site in an accessible way?
There's an article from last year 10 things the media aren't talking about.. a few of them are the same as this years (fukushima, sky noises etc) I suppose he ''plagiarised'' that too?

Aside from that, I don't really understand why it's your business anyway. I hate to break it to you, and I know this is going to be difficult to take in from right up there on your high and mighty pedestal, so I'll say it clearly for you.
YOU'RE NOT A MODERATOR.

The terms and conditions of ATS whether he broke them or not, which I don't believe he did, are the job of the moderators to uphold. Not yours. If you WANT to be a mod, then sign up and apply.
Until then, you're the same as the rest of us. Until a mod comes in and assesses it for themselves, take your dog-eared photocopy of the terms and conditions you know off by heart, and keep it to yourself.
Nobody cares.

P.S. I posted this in the other thread of somethingintheclouds you derailed... Sue me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
Phage, seriously. Could you not just have had a quiet word, or sent a PM?
Why are you going to all the effort to try and discredit him for bringing things that are relevant, and of interest to this site in an accessible way?
There's an article from last year 10 things the media aren't talking about.. a few of them are the same as this years (fukushima, sky noises etc) I suppose he ''plagiarised'' that too?

Aside from that, I don't really understand why it's your business anyway. I hate to break it to you, and I know this is going to be difficult to take in from right up there on your high and mighty pedestal, so I'll say it clearly for you.
YOU'RE NOT A MODERATOR.

The terms and conditions of ATS whether he broke them or not, which I don't believe he did, are the job of the moderators to uphold. Not yours. If you WANT to be a mod, then sign up and apply.
Until then, you're the same as the rest of us. Until a mod comes in and assesses it for themselves, take your dog-eared photocopy of the terms and conditions you know off by heart, and keep it to yourself.
Nobody cares.

P.S. I posted this in the other thread of somethingintheclouds you derailed... Sue me.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This video is sensationalism at its best! These are just natural occurrences and nothing to write home about. The MSM in this case is correct by not blowing this stuff out of proportion.

Don't worry, be happy! Instead, think where your next pay check is gonna come from! That's the issue haunting most Americans and not whether they're gonna fall into a goddamn sink hole or die of global warming!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We all knew 2012 would be interesting but things are happening faster as we speak

I did NOT know the extent of childrens emergency drills, actually being bused off campus! Between columbine, 911 and hurricanes my late childhood was nuts but we NEVER left campus, all the parents would have been notified... but I remember being stuck for like 5 hours and I had to sneak off to call my mom they wouldn't let me talk to her

I would love to see their history and lit books

Everything else... yeah. My ex is stationed in Tokyo and can't wait to get out... I just hope he hasn't been exposed to high levels as he's in the Navy.

It's cliche but we all need to come together even in mindset, get people aware. Science laid out like that can't be easily dimissed to someone who would care for such a thing

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There's a sh**storm on the way and they know it. What's going to happen? I don't know. Things are rapidly changing though, there's no doubt about that. I don't even know why they are being so quiet. It might be something sinister, like they have their own underground bunkers and at the last minute they will just disappear and leave everyone else on the surface to die. Or maybe even they don't know exactly what's going on, and they just don't want to say anything out of fear of a mass global panic. I mean let's face it, human beings don't handle stress very well. Our first instinct when faced with a calamity is to panic, which just ends up making whatever debacle we're already in worse.

Either way, this is why I don't watch television news or read newspapers. They only skim the surface of what's really going on.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No kidding where I live, McAllen Texas we have seen unusually voilent weather the past two months. Tornados, damaging hail and very strong winds. In my 39 years I have never experienced weather like this in the Rio Grande Valley. Once and while we get a hurricane, but my goodness it's been a crazy two months. Now everytime it's going to rain, kids freak out and the media mentions chances of hail and tornados.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You should not discredit others who work hard on making videos you should not threaten others either

Hard work?
19 Things That The Talking Heads On Television Are Being Strangely Silent About

Do you have any original work at all?

edit on 5/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

just opened the link you provided and listened to the youtube video in the background...

he just read this stuff off of infowars (word for word)!!!

no where in his post does he credit infowars.

guess he just wanted an easy way to promote his youtube channel.

edit on 18/5/12 by bladebosq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

Yeah trying to discredit the video for the work that was put it is going to get you everywhere.

Noted I had no idea the article was from infowars and I shall link it up in the description. I actually got the "research" for my video from a different website as having a look its everywhere!

Its not word for word its snippets of information and besides it does not discredit the work that is put in

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Also note that if you watch infowars Alex Jones says any means necessary to wake the people up. I had no idea the article was from info wars I shall link that up however you can discredit this video as much as you like,

I wont stop making videos and have learned to link stuff up!

Easy way to promote my channel? You have no idea the hard work that goes in to that channel and if you can do a better job either put up or shut up!

Peace

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid S&F Op. It is an easy tool to use when trying to spread the word to friends/family etc. Makes it more palatable an easy to digest for the programmed ones. Its a case of the (TV god has spoken)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Thanks

I was happy with my small amount of subs I did not expect the video to get the amount of liking it has done!

You know so many others want to discredit this information by saying I copied the article.

What they fail to realize is that the biggest stars out there "lady gaga" etc all copy and the mainstream media has done it more than once.

What they fail to notice is the artistic vision in this video editing the videos together and the production as a whole.

At the end of the day its about waking others by any means necessary.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What they fail to realize is that the biggest stars out there "lady gaga" etc all copy and the mainstream media has done it more than once.

Well that's a real good reason do it. Sure Lady Gaga does it. The MSM does it. What the hell? Why not me too!

At the end of the day its about waking others by any means necessary.

Lady Gaga is waking people?

You don't get it. Do you? You did nothing yourself but stand in front of a camera and read what someone else wrote.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh give it a rest and discredit someone that actually is causing a problem.

In the big picture of things where to I rank on youtube nowhere.

If you think you can do a better job than what I have done.

Start your own channel.

Its also a "news channel" of course I need to get the "news" from somewhere I can just make this # up

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please give it a rest phage it seems you just want to derail this thread as to get it closed. Please don't as it is spreading the message to open ones mind to the here an now. Please send U2U messages if you want to continue the petty argument other wise you sound like a child spoiling it for others.
Now i have bitten to your attempt i am ashamed of my self and apologise to the MODS as i might have spoiled this thread an ask they keeps this thread open.

indisputable

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
reply to post by Phage

Please give it a rest phage it seems you just want to derail this thread as to get it closed. Please don't as it is spreading the message to open ones mind to the here an now. Please send U2U messages if you want to continue the petty argument other wise you sound like a child spoiling it for others.
Now i have bitten to your attempt i am ashamed of my self and apologise to the MODS as i might have spoiled this thread an ask they keeps this thread open.

indisputable

He seems to do that on a lot of pages. I like keep an open mind and work very hard at what I do he does not know me or the work that I put in.

He seems to like going around discrediting everyone he does not like so that he looks big which in fact is bullying but however although not constrictive I take his posts seriously and wont stop making videos because he feels threatened at the work that I do whether its taken from a source or not it does not mean I have not worked at nothing.

I Ignore petty people who have nothing better to do than be overly critical.

I wonder if his posts are all his original work and I would love to see his hard working you-tube channel or website or perhaps he should start one up and see how he gets on.

I don't care what he or anyone think he can try and stop me like bullies have done in the past but what comes around goes around.

I will continue what I do.

The amount of crap thats on Youtube I thought my channel was a good cause at least I did not copy and paste an original video 80% of the work in my videos are my own work.

Hes just being a bully and trying to discredit the 20% of work I have gathered together and others like me have done.

Like the mods told me this is a conspiracy forum after all so people are going to conspire against me.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join