It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That The Mainstream Media Are Being Strangely Quiet About

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

For those wanting something different from the news, you will have to seek out alternative sources of news, that are willing to discuss the truly earth shattering events that are continually taking place all over the globe. The mainstream media does briefly cover some of the topics in this video but then keep quiet about the subject which should be top news!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu May 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

Hi,
I agree with everything and more that was said in the video. Here in the U.S. we think that we are immune, invincible, or we'll just buy our way out. #7 the lieing from the to must stop!!! He's not telling 1 lie he'[s lieing to at least 3 to 400 million citizens. The main stream media goes to the for quotes. What happened to the reporters that broke great stories and editors that put their neck on the line and changed the country or got justice for us, for without them none of us will see justice.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
thread should be on top page. Either real or fake (with the strange noise) some are real some are fake in my findings, but this should be front page

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoker

Hi,
I agree with everything and more that was said in the video. Here in the U.S. we think that we are immune, invincible, or we'll just buy our way out. #7 the lieing from the to must stop!!! He's not telling 1 lie he'[s lieing to at least 3 to 400 million citizens. The main stream media goes to the for quotes. What happened to the reporters that broke great stories and editors that put their neck on the line and changed the country or got justice for us, for without them none of us will see justice.

Thank you I wanted to keep it short to catch others attention and they are my personal top ten subjects which I think needed to be spoken about.

The mainstream media makes us free thinking open minded humans dum and as long as my youtube channel is kept up I hope that my videos will awaken the public.

The reporters which break their neck on the line and changed the world are out there but the popular reporters are ones that help play the puppet masters for the government

I doubt this video will stay on YouTube for long

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can we get a list of these 10 things for those that arent able to watch videos right now?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Relocating kids without parental consent? Kids can't even go on a field trip without consent. If true, there's something very wrong with this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great find!

We do the evacuation drills at my school, but there's no sinister plot to kidnap the children. After Columbine, schools began to take a closer look at their crisis plans, and realized schools should be prepared to deal with a situation like Columbine or Terrorist attack.

When we practice our drill, parents are informed the day before. Parents are not told the final meeting place. That way the community at large doesn't know our rendezvous location; otherwise it would be easy to cause a massacre. You'd call in a bomb threat or whatever, then be waiting at the final destination with some nasty surprises.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Can we get a list of these 10 things for those that arent able to watch videos right now?

#1 Strange Things Happening On The Sun

#2 Fukushima

#3 Rise In Volcanic Activity Around The World

#4 Strange Sounds In The Sky

#5 Increase In Global Earthquakes

#6 Crazy Tornado Outbreaks

#7 Obama Signs Disturbing Executive Order

#8 Evacuation Drills At U.S. Public Schools

#9 Giant Sinkholes

#10 Mass Deaths

Hope you get to watch the video is explained in more detail

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Relocating kids without parental consent? Kids can't even go on a field trip without consent. If true, there's something very wrong with this.

coupmedia.org...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Thanks
I agree with the strange sounds some are real and some are fake

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here's last years list...

If there are no carry overs, does that mean we didn't need to worry about it? And if there are, what's wrong with our media? No need to answer that! LOL!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I remember reading last years list I narrowed this years list down as there are over 50 things the mainstream media are being quiet about at the moment perhaps maybe it should be a mini series! lol!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Great find!

We do the evacuation drills at my school, but there's no sinister plot to kidnap the children. After Columbine, schools began to take a closer look at their crisis plans, and realized schools should be prepared to deal with a situation like Columbine or Terrorist attack.

When we practice our drill, parents are informed the day before. Parents are not told the final meeting place. That way the community at large doesn't know our rendezvous location; otherwise it would be easy to cause a massacre. You'd call in a bomb threat or whatever, then be waiting at the final destination with some nasty surprises.

Thank you

Perhaps the government are doing these drills because they know something we don't?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't see anything from the list that's out of the ordinary or can't be explained logically.

The only thing I would say that is strange from the list is the strange sounds. Even if some of them are fakes, there are plenty that are not.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I don't see anything from the list that's out of the ordinary or can't be explained logically.

The only thing I would say that is strange from the list is the strange sounds. Even if some of them are fakes, there are plenty that are not.

Yeah they could all be explained logically but they haven't really have they? All these things in the list are very important news topics that should be explained in the media but they are not the news of the world scandal, latest presidential election and the eurozone prolem are the top things reported on!

Shouldnt the sun #ing up, fukushima the worst disaster in human history and the mass deaths of animals be in the media a lot more?

I agree that the strangest thing are the sounds but the strangest things are why are the media being quiet or not really reporting on all the topics???

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Also to add Mass animal deaths for no apparent reason is strange all the things on the list are strange!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somethingintheclouds

Great find!

Thank you

Perhaps the government are doing these drills because they know something we don't?

I doubt it.

Our rendezvous location is a church half a mile from the school. If something of epic proportions occurs, then the evacuation would be pointless.

On the other hand, in the past ten years we've had armed gunmen on campus three times. Each time was a custody issue and resolved peacefully, but you never know. I have one student who's biological mother has made multiple death threats against. She was paroled about a month ago. Poor kid is so scared of her he begs to stay inside instead of going out for recess.

No, I really believe these drills are the direct result of our culture's continued spiral into violent self-destruction.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Great find!

Has it really gone this far? How does the school district protect against the liability of moving the children without written consent? I know I would never give blanket immunity to anyone, even the schools which I do trust, for any of my children to be moved without my knowledge of their itinerary.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassey222

Great find!

Has it really gone this far? How does the school district protect against the liability of moving the children without written consent? I know I would never give blanket immunity to anyone, even the schools which I do trust, for any of my children to be moved without my knowledge of their itinerary.

You know, I'm not sure how they are able to do it legally. I will find out for you, tomorrow if possible.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

S & F

1) Sun acting up, hotter than usual, brighter - I live in the Midwest and now get as tan in 1 hour as when I was on Pensacola Beach, Fl in 8 hours.
2) Fukushima, not over yet - more here than most people can handle and since they cannot see, smell or feel radiation fall out they choose denial or "it's only going to affect the general area...........hello, it's still going on like the BP Oil Gusher is.
3) Volcanic activity increasing, quite a few are erupting, this will affect our atmosphere
4) Strange noises in the sky and on the earth.............? Maybe Mother Earth is groaning, crying out for humanity to stop raping and torturing her.
5) Earthquakes increasing both in frequency and severity..............? Maybe Mother Earth has had enough of the arrogant, blood sucking fleas on her back and trying to shake them (us) off.
6) Crazy Tornadoes, increasing in both frequency and strength. Maybe we have messed up our atmosphere so much that this is one of the aftereffects.
7) Obama, like Bush, just taking more and more liberties and acquiring more and more power away from the people. It's not him I'm worried about, it's the mighty and wonderful wizards behind the curtain pulling his strings. For the People and by the People is a illusion.
8) Evacuation of school children to undisclosed locations
Yeah right, our government can now lay claim to our children anytime they want and do anything to them they want.
9) Giant sinkholes.............Underground nuclear bombing or tunneling????? Earth fracturing????
10) Massive animal die offs.............hello, with BP Oil Spill, CorExit poured on top of that, Fukushima spewing in the air, ocean and with rainwater now all over our soil and everyone can't figure out why? I'm a simple housewife and I can tell you why................can you say pollution, radiation, oil, chemtrails, and all the other %rap humanity is pouring into our atmosphere, soil and water.

We are slowly torturing and killing the only chunk of rock most of us have to live on. Maybe some of the top elite do have a space station or another planet (Mars/other side of the Moon) but the majority of us are doomed to remain on this chunk of dirt floating in space and it's being ruined by a handful of greedy mfs.

So, safe journey and hope to see most (not all of you) on the other side.

Space brothers coming down here and saving our sorry butts.....................don't think so - some of them maybe re-terraforming our planet for their upgraded "new man".

Have a nice day and keep telling yourself everything is a-okay.

Most people cannot handle what is coming our way so they choose to go on with their mundane lives and comply up until their physical death occurs.

More people watch Dancing With The Stars, read whether or not Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton are wearing undies today and Twilight love novels.

What sells, sex, rock n roll and gossip.

People don't care because they don't really believe this will affect them or their kids.

Our news media want it this way - they are owned and paid by TPTB to entertain and keep us distracted.

To keep us working, producing right up to the very end.

There are more of us then them but we remain divided, distracted and dumbed down.

We are living in exciting times and I am ready for calm. I'm tired of exciting. I've had 50 years of exciting and with each decade it gets crazier and crazier.
edit on 16-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join