London OLYMPICs stadium grand opening Security breach: 'Bomb' smuggled past 2 Checkpoints

page: 1

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

He sailed past TWO checkpoints without being stopped — just hours before the Olympic Stadium officially opened.

These pictures show the dummy Semtex device inside a heavily-guarded ring of steel — just yards from the showpiece Olympic Stadium.

www.thesun.co.uk...

hmm what could this be?

a demo of the vulnerability

and a prelude of things to come when LO is in full swang.

-- unless those in power tighten security, as well as cancel any planned false flags.

edit on 16-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

This is why I hope to have moved away from London by the time the Olympics start. Trust The Sun to be in on it.

Rev

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Link doesn't work.

Is this the same story that came out a few days ago? Or another one?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Olympics Bomb Scandal (article)

articles from about 10 days ago.

what other one?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Its the same story.

Im glad i dont live in london, i will be staying well clear of the place....especially after reading this article on the BBC

www.bbc.co.uk...

Fast track A&E for VIP's!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Security is an illusion.

anyone determined enough can breach anything.

Even in the most secure of prisons goods still get smuggled in.

Who needs x-ray scanners if a terrorist is determined enough to swallow or implant a bomb or chemical agent inside them.

Security is to pacify the sheep, not keeping the wolfs out.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Exactly and why TSA and the airports drive me nuts too. Security is only useful for catching someone who intends to survive their attack. If they're already mentally set to die that day, the methods that leaves open means security won't catch them that way. As you say, when the future doesn't matter to them, their body is a perfectly viable container to carry things inside.

Of course, rather than realize that for the statement of futility it is about the overboard security, they'll just come up with ways to detect THAT, too. Oh I can't wait to see the reaction when the first terrorist actually uses the equivalent of a suppository to carry whatever they're carrying for an attack. The solution for that will be a nasty one.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Security is an illusion.

anyone determined enough can breach anything.

Security is to pacify the sheep, not keeping the wolfs out.

yup esp when security is in the employ and direction of international cell agency 'alCIAda's DHS...

all it is is the "Control" department of terror - the security of getting the 'wolves' in whenever,as planned.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh I can't wait to see the reaction when the first terrorist actually uses the equivalent of a suppository to carry whatever they're carrying for an attack. The solution for that will be a nasty one.

Ive already put off flying, just to avoid the hassle of security, I can imagine when the TSA colon and prostate grope becomes standard practice most will avoid airports like the plague.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh, think positive. I'll go out of my way to fly when it's the jailhouse style searches. I'll just wait until I have a severe case of dysentery. They'll find more than they ever wanted..and what can anyone do? I'm sorry.

top topics

join