It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Right blame the evil right wingers that reach maybe 5 million on a good day pay no never mind of the mass indoctrination of the leftists from hollywood film and tv to the white house website and there social media minions on the net.

Oh the horror of those few while paying a blind eye to the mass propagandazation of half this country right wingers can only dream out the power the left has.

Meh

edit on 17-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

I'm sure you don't see a problem with this, until Romney does it, THEN you'll be soiling your tighty-whiteys.

There is no humility in Obama.

Only ego.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No i will be saying "Well, thats dumb and a none issue"

But thank you for jumping up Beezer, you are one of those team players i mentioned earlier and the sidekick Neo right behind you blowing his propaganda trumpet!
edit on 17-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by sonnny1

Did that really stick to the point i was making? History was not being changed in this instance and its just more fear mongering from the right.. Whats sad is how quick people are to buy into it, and how willing the team players are to promote it.

Actually if you didn't know your history,and was skimming the White House website,you would think Obama and EVERY President shared something in common,based on his addition to their Bio.

Hes a manipulator. He manipulated the Bio's. Period. To make himself look MORE important .

This isn't fear mongering,its a fact,you cant comprehend.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They all do share things in common.. Only someone who hates Obama would say he is some secular entity.

Just as Bush, Reagan etc had things in common with those before them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No i will be saying "Well, thats dumb and a none issue"

But thank you for jumping up Beezer, you are one of those team players i mentioned earlier and the sidekick Neo right behind you blowing his propaganda trumpet!

Please make this about me or Neo. PLEASE! Ignore the fact that your god-king is plastering himself all over the pages of history.

You're painting a very telling self-portrait.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hmm, seems i have been talking about that and team politics and propaganda being an issue... Did you miss that along the way? I wont bother with you two for debate though, all anyone has to do is look into the posting history of you both to understand why.

:Edit: Please dont forget you attempted to make this about me by saying i would not say this about Mitt in the first place.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

They all do share things in common.. Only someone who hates Obama would say he is some secular entity.

Just as Bush, Reagan etc had things in common with those before them.

They were all Presidents.

Thats what they have in common.

None of the past Presidents,added information to past Presidential bios,including themselves in EVERY single one,to make them look better. How hard is that for you to understand?

Its Disingenuous to think he didn't do this,other then for his Ego.

Shall we stroke his EGO it a bit more ??? Enough is enough. Doesn't he and his administration have better things to do with their time,then outright manipulation?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Hmm, seems i have been talking about that and team politics and propaganda being an issue... Did you miss that along the way? I wont bother with you two for debate though, all anyone has to do is look into the posting history of you both to understand why.

:Edit: Please dont forget you attempted to make this about me by saying i would not say this about Mitt in the first place.
Nope. You've been deflecting and obfuscating.

Typical for team-Obama.

rah-rah

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Wow, so all those presidents had the net to deal with? All those presidents had deregulated propaganda filled media to deal with? You need to look at the BIG picture.. Not the small page.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Considering i havent made many posts on this forum and people are welcome to look into my history and see that for themselves. Good luck on that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

“Intellectual activity is a danger to the building of character”

Joesph Goebels.

Propaganda eh?

the white house website is propaganda written by those who think

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Adolf Hitler

Meh yeah there is propaganda in thread.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Did you say that 5 years ago?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Confused

Is this thread bout me or beezer or Obama?

Da topic is:

Might wanna slow that troll

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Wow, so all those presidents had the net to deal with? All those presidents had deregulated propaganda filled media to deal with? You need to look at the BIG picture.. Not the small page.

I first have to close my mouth,so the kool aid drinkers don't try drowning me in self absorbing messiah juice.

Thought we were talking about Obama manipulating Presidential Bios. Do you want to talk about the media? We can if you like.Just stick to one subject please.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ok, since you guys cant follow in a coherant conversation.. You said..

None of the past Presidents,added information to past Presidential bios,including themselves in EVERY single one,to make them look better. How hard is that for you to understand?

As in all presidents before Obama had bio's to edit.. And if you followed the origional point at all it was that America used to be a nation of truth.. Now its all propaganda and lies, fear mongering etc which brought this story on. So no previous presidents didnt have the same things Obama has to deal with. You might want to drink a bit more koolaid if the subject moving too fast for you to follow. That or just debate with Beezzer and Neo in private and you can all agree and rage together without making a point.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Puddin' I'm glad you're here. Most obama-ites are terrified about behaviour like this.

Media matters slow today?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Care to point out where any other potus put there name in those bios.

There is only that potus and Obama

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You where the one standing up years ago saying everyone blames all on Bush, correct? Point being if you dont think actions are wrong under one president you have no right to mention anything under the next just because they have D in front of the name.. Lets face it, if this was a Bush action you would support it all the way.

And again, all anyone has to do is look into your posting history for that info.. Me a troll? Funny seems the other way around.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Wasn't even on this site 5 years ago

Second.

This is the topic :

Comment about that rather simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join