It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Annee

Why are you still even talking?

Care to discuss the topic or something?

I am on topic.

I gave the full background of who started this - - which commentators picked it up - - and there bias agenda.

This thinking comes straight from the Heritage Foundation - - successor to the PNAC.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I know.

I know its SHOCKING!

That a sitting president would actually use the Official White House Web Site - - - as a teaching tool.

The HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teaching what Anne. Teaching that what is our *real* history, can be rewritten according to his whim. I don't call that teaching. I call that indoctrinating....and phony grandstanding.

Des

edit on 16-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Annee

Why are you still even talking?

Care to discuss the topic or something?

I am on topic.

I gave the full background of who started this - - which commentators picked it up - - and there bias agenda.

This thinking comes straight from the Heritage Foundation - - successor to the PNAC.

Your personal opinion of the author does not change the fact that the information provided in the OP is valid.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Actually all that is is tried and true liberalism of shooting the messenger everyone can see through that tactic.

Second.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Teaching tool or campaigning tool? If he were teaching about his own personal contribution as President to other President's legacies? Could he not use his own official biography to illustrate that or maybe his campaign? With all due respect, but I think you have got the blinders on? I saw not one bio with a little footnote about the current President, but quite a few. That is not an accident or by mistake, but intentional by my estimation. It says to me, "Hey, look at what I did!"

I just love it how some seem to defend the actions of certain persons by citing the poor behavior of others. Like it is some kind of justification for poor behavior? For example, would this mindset suffice? "Hey, every Tom, Dick, and Harry did it before me, and so I guess it must be okay for me to do it as well?" Only my opinion, and continue on if you so wish. The thing about opinions is that we all got them. Carry on . . .
edit on 16-5-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
How condenscending. As if we need to be "taught" by the White House/Obama administration.

Does anyone else smell roses?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The real reason of my avatar.

Second.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I went to www.kremlin.ru to see if Obama had been there. Dad gum it, I can't read Russian, but from the look on Putin's face, I think he has.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That smell is coming from his kitchen.....

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ha, that look...

He must be teaching the proper way to "waft".

My favorite thread of the day for sure.

Originally posted by Jakes51
Although subtle, there is a campaign message to be found in these remarks on an official government website.

Nailed it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Next he'll be issuing an executive order prohibiting calling out God's name during orgasm and requiring everyone to call out "Oh Bama!" instead.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
Next he'll be issuing an executive order prohibiting calling out God's name during orgasm and requiring everyone to call out "Oh Bama!" instead.

That's right after he signs the executive order for taxation on orgasms.

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just .. can't ..resist ..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I too...could not resist....

Des
edit on 17-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

LMAO - Ok this is nothing new. Let me elaborate:
President Obama is “African” American. OK but first and foremost he is American as he was born in the USA. His Father was from Kenya. So the mentality is there.

This is going to seem racist to those with blinkers on but it is simply a statement of facts and observations; South Africa was white governed for many years and when Nelson Mandela came on the scene as president things changed - in many ways for the better.

Keeping in mind the Black African mentality anything that can change to include them WILL change i.e. street names etc etc. Statues are erected in their favour and so on.
Now I am ALL for equal rights and never underestimate the possibilities they now have – take South Africa – proof that even a terrorist can be president.

edit on 17/5/2012 by shearder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

First,I am color blind..........

Second, The ONLY reason why Obama is doing this,is because of his Ego,or worse. Hes trying to erase Presidential history......by putting his Egotistical spin on it.

Hes mocking the Presidency.

Could history repeat itself ? I only ask this question,because it always does..........

The most common examples of photograph alteration and falsification come from communist Russia. Unwanted persons, so-called "enemies of the people" were not only killed, but also removed from photographs where their presence was unwanted. Photographs were altered with the intent of changing the past.

Falsification of history

All fun aside,we have the Patriot act,Gitmo,NDAA. 20000 drones,by 2015.

I don't put nothing past this man.

His EGO is scary big.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sorry but i dont see history being changed.. Only things being highlighted and pointed out that some things are close to what that "radical" Obama has done.

You want to complain about this or the propaganda and out right lies that have brought things to this point?

If you want to blame something, blame FOX News, Briet Bart, Oriley, Limblah.. Blame the propaganda spitters and team politics players.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
Sorry but i dont see history being changed.. Only things being highlighted and pointed out that some things are close to what that "radical" Obama has done.

You want to complain about this or the propaganda and out right lies that have brought things to this point?

We can talk about Obama,in any way you want to. Im open for any discussion.

History is changed daily......

Less we forget........

Obama is a radical,and was taught by radicals.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected

I'd say Obama is also the first president fully in the "Electronic Age".

I'd say that probably has more to do with this - - then anything else.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Did that really stick to the point i was making? History was not being changed in this instance and its just more fear mongering from the right.. Whats sad is how quick people are to buy into it, and how willing the team players are to promote it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join