It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Quite frankly, it's hard to see who doesn't suck these days, or for many decades if you like. Oh well, you vote them in, and you vote them out! Humour apart, I actually think that the 'Did you know' section below the biographies, which is what we are talking about here, is not a bad idea with a bit more tweaking.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

couldnt resist

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Narcissist+Megalomaniac= Obama

Just Wow!! a low class low ball move...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Yeppers...got a photo for that one too....separated at birth....

Des

edit on 16-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
This is just more rewritting of history.........

people can down play this all they want, but the pure fact of the matter is this guy is a megalomaniac who thinks he can do no wrong........hes scared of nothing or no one, and will do whatever the hell he wants.....

This sums it up actually.

All his Empty promises,and he wants 4 more years?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Does that mean that Obama has ulcers too?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This can't really surprise anyone at this point, can it?

How to Spot a Narcissist By SAMUEL LÓPEZ DE VICTORIA, PH.D.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I think he has most of these symptoms....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

haha

Thanks... that pic made me feel better about my position.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
This can't really surprise anyone at this point, can it?

How to Spot a Narcissist By SAMUEL LÓPEZ DE VICTORIA, PH.D.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I think he has most of these symptoms....

Who? Oh, you mean Obama, mea culpa!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Does that mean that Obama has ulcers too?

One can only hope so......

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Oh Des I love your politics as well as your beer barrels and babies!!!
PS. and your soap recipes!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well, you should know, living in a cave all those years and getting kilt last year, or the year before, or the year before.. how come you are still posting? You ain't dead at all.
edit on 16-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So, now Obama writes the History of Past Presidents and how they compare to him??? Wow.

Outkast, what do you have to say about this one. There is plenty of Proof in this thread so I dont want that simple response that you always give. I know this isn't a RP thread but this is your hero that you always want to re elect.

Comparing Obama to any President before maybe Nixon should be against the Law. I am sure the next addition will be along the lines of "Bush1 decided to end the Dictator known as Saddam but decided to leave the dirty work to his son. Clinton decided to bomb Serbia. Bush2 finished the job his father did. Thank God for Obama so he could take it to the next level by using Facebook and Twitter to bring the Iraqis together with the US of A and make the Iraqi Government a viable one..." LOL......
edit on 16-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

Oh Des I love your politics as well as your beer barrels and babies!!!
PS. and your soap recipes!

Thanks Copper. Have 3 new baby goats...I'd tell you their names, but I'm afraid they would get used on some Obama voters list....just like the dead people who voted for him last time around.

Des

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 5-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Including self adulation.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
An Obama thread with NO Obama supporters. How disappointing.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't even know what this thread is about. It seemed too ridiculous to even bother.

So - - I just researched the writer of the article - - instead. SELF EXPLANATORY.

Benjamin Shapiro was born in 1984 in Burbank, Calif. Brought up in the home of two Reagan Republicans, where intelligent conversation about politics and philosophy was encouraged, Ben Shapiro quickly developed into a reasoned political thinker and a powerful writer.

Ben Shapiro entered UCLA at the age of 16. Never afraid to antagonize his political opposition, he was the only counter-protester at an Affirmative Action Rally that drew over 1,500 people on UCLA's campus, and he has repeatedly challenged liberal professors and faculty.

As a staunch conservative on the modern politically correct campus, Ben Shapiro faces the political liberals head-on. From exposing the leftist tilt of the professoriate on college campuses to addressing the conflict in the Middle East, Shapiro's confrontational approach always draws a hailstorm of response. townhall.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This guy went to UCLA at 16.....

The Proof is here unless you want to argue the Academia of this guy VS Obama....LOL.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here is the author of the original commentary: Seth Mandel

Seth Mandel is Assistant Editor of COMMENTARY magazine.

Again: SELF EXPLANATORY.

COMMENTARY is America’s premier monthly magazine of opinion and a pivotal voice in American intellectual life. Since its inception in 1945, and increasingly after it emerged as the flagship of neoconservatism in the 1970s, . . www.commentarymagazine.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join