It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
no way , what a #in douchebag ,

he is soooooooo annoying , I wish i met him so I could stick a big fat cream pie in his face he is such an idiot !
Im not sure who I dislike more now , bush or this idiot Obama

Obama was put in to make Bush look good. Now there's a conspiracy....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I too...could not resist....

Des
edit on 17-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I tell ya. I just love his new campaign ads where he's bailing out the auto industry and saving jobs and lives.

This man is a complete idiot acting as if he did something heroic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Annee
I know.

I know its SHOCKING!

That a sitting president would actually use the Official White House Web Site - - - as a teaching tool.

The HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this sitting president wanted to teach something, why doesn't he teach the children in this country how to end torture by closing up Gitmo? Why doesn't he teach them about what's right and not bailing out these bankers and richie rich people while most everyone else continues to sink.

There are more serious things needing to be taught here than this crap. I showed my grandfather the photo of Obama with JFK in it and he laughed and shook his head and said, "Obama would never be good enough to even lick JFK's shoes."

Obama is a worthless president. I can't wait till he's gone.

He doesnt care about America.

Thats how I see it,and many other see it that way also.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by jibeho
Narcissist+Megalomaniac= Obama

Just Wow!! a low class low ball move...

Well, you should know, living in a cave all those years and getting kilt last year, or the year before, or the year before.. how come you are still posting? You ain't dead at all.
edit on 16-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Huh?? A little clarity please! Not sure what you are talking about....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by Indigo5

"LOL", who says I am a Bush fan, so in other words more desperation from another Obama fanboy- good little servant

Because that is the last defense of any 0bama supporter. If you don't back 0bama, then you must love Bush.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Obama Leading The Troops Across The Delaware

Did he tell his father "I can not tell a lie" ?

Obama At The Fall Of The Berlin Wall

Was he on the East side of the wall ?

He most certainly was on the east side of the wall, along with all the other no good marxist morons.
(all politicians are morons, every single last one of them, he isn't special in that regard either lol)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And what would "Julia" say ??

For cry'in out loud already !

The Life of Julia

related thread --> 'The Life of Julia' - Slideshow has Obama President Forever !

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

See, now im just seeing this as humor. lmao.

But on a serious note:

Having obama by president Kennedy is an insult.. President Kennedy could have done much much more for the world if he hadn't been killed. Obama just continued the work of Kennedy's murderers.

Originally posted by satron
Why? Is he worried people are going to forget him?

Who says he will be forgotten? He will be known as the president that finished taking away humanity's freedom.

Obviously I know he is under their control, but he could still do the right thing. Kennedy did when he made his famous speech. Even though he paid the ultimate price, But least his sacrifice helped piece the puzzles together.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
While part of this is amusing, its also rather alarming.

This constant need to be in the spotlight, to have his name in front of everything....reminds me a lot of countries with dictators. Those countries usually have big banners with the "president's" image everywhere....is this really how Obama sees himself?

Interesting find....

Papa Obama, President for Life.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I tried to read the thread up to page 7 or so, but then I realized I was hanging on to see more hilarious photoshopping.

So less whining/fighting/obama-eering and more with the funny picture makings!!!

Defenders: If it was Bush who had "inserted" hisself into the bios, you'd be going absolutely bat-sh*t crazy about it, so relax, and admit that this topic invites criticism!

Attackers: MOAR PICS PREEZ!

Here's a lil something I did up back when there was some question about His citizenship (coughcough)

edit on 17-5-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What the...?

I'm just gonna come out and say it. This reeks of "Great Leader" shenanigans. Why write all this stuff about yourself into entries about past presidents decades ago? What's next, mass propaganda praising our Great Leader?

I'm not totally against Obama. In fact, I will probably vote for him to try and keep that Romney prick from winning the Presidency. But this stunt is just stupid.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Have all of you here that actually believe he's "changed" biographies actually gone to the whitehouse.gov site? Because from what I've seen he only added factual "Did you know's" at the end of 13/14 previous presidents biographies. Again he didn't CHANGE THE BIOGRAPHY OR INSERT HIMSELF INTO IT, he added "Did you know's" at the end of those 13 bios and I think it's actually a great idea to get political information to the naive population of American voters. Repubelicans that have a problem with this should be reminded that the current administration OWNS this website and can do with it what it pleases. When a Rep. gets in he can do the same and delete all of Obama's changes.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This idiot never seizes to amaze me! And to think there are still millions of Americans who will vote for him later on this year.

Here are some words of advice...

I found this pic to be more factual...
Hitler and Lenin had simular ego's.

Do you think we can get this pic up on the Gov. website as well...

Can any of you Obama-jad lovers please explain why you love this guy so much? Why would you continue to vote for him? It's ok, you don't have to be ashamed. I'll try to understand. I just need to know.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Overzealous staff? Our maybe just staff... you really think a sitting Pres has time for such minutia? Really?

Gads, people will grasp at anything to fill their own echo chambers of expectations... have fun with that when searching for the truth in anything.

Amusing, though. Putin, however, is another story... he actually might spend time writing himself into official history.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Baddogma because: the "h" in tough

edit on 5/17/2012 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

L
L

pathetic

now he's taking a page from kanye west

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
You Know what the Real sad part is don't you ?

Many people are actually going to think those doctored up photos are real

Not only people right now, but future generations !!

I Can't ..... sssssSTAND IT !

It's like those old b&w movies that show Roman chariots and horses.....

Some people actually think they had movies back then !!!

Yep you're right, the same people who thought they was going to get free gas lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've never seen so many members troll. I hate the guy too, but you should hit him where it hurts. Throw up statistics and facts and numbers on the people that some how like him instead of these hilarious pictures.

That'll show them that you actually have a reason behind what your doing. The fact that he inserted himself in there is a little egotistical, I agree with that. Shouldn't the people decide if he is worthy? I mean...The president doesn't have a president does he?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Have all of you here that actually believe he's "changed" biographies actually gone to the whitehouse.gov site? Because from what I've seen he only added factual "Did you know's" at the end of 13/14 previous presidents biographies. Again he didn't CHANGE THE BIOGRAPHY OR INSERT HIMSELF INTO IT, he added "Did you know's" at the end of those 13 bios and I think it's actually a great idea to get political information to the naive population of American voters. Repubelicans that have a problem with this should be reminded that the current administration OWNS this website and can do with it what it pleases. When a Rep. gets in he can do the same and delete all of Obama's changes.

Why do you think Obama did that but no other past president? Why does he or the people around him feel the need to market himself on top of the accomplishments of past presidents? Sort of the point dude...ego/meglo/scary POS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

I see you have drank the Kool Aid, too! The aforementioned websites are owned by the citizens of the good ole U S of A; which is me and you (if you are a citizen). His only right to them is that he was installed in this current regime and has current free reign over them. I doubt this will be the only imposition in any of the other dot gov websites that we find.

On the other hand, maybe Obama is "testing" the waters of self adoration?!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I've never seen so many members troll. I hate the guy too, but you should hit him where it hurts. Throw up statistics and facts and numbers on the people that some how like him instead of these hilarious pictures.

That'll show them that you actually have a reason behind what your doing. The fact that he inserted himself in there is a little egotistical, I agree with that. Shouldn't the people decide if he is worthy? I mean...The president doesn't have a president does he?

If you actually look through the thread,you will find facts about Obama.

This was like the icing on the cake,to NDAA,Fast and Furious,Solyndra,to big to fail,20000 drones,etc................All this crap on his watch. He wants another 4 years? right...................

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join