It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Dont you know he is a watcher out of fringe lol he can time travel lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

well if this is for Student as in !!! Elementary Students!! and the Comparison of Past Presidents to What the present President is Doing ...!!

I dont have a Fricken Problem with that !! Sonny !

Now what I do have a Problem With is when the Next President that Steps Up to the Plate! as the New Next President Also Shows the Accomplishments of Himself or Herself to the Past Presidents !

i still dont have Problem Here!!

but if the Previous President Barrack Obama is still on the Website on each past presidents ( BIO Accomplishments ) ) within Half of of the New elected Presidents Term of 4 years

THEN I DO HAVE a BIG Problem !

I think Its Great Trend for the Future Presidents Comparing themselves to The Past Presidents
if that what is Going to go on the White House Site !

Obama Grew Up the Generation of Computer Communication !!!! as Bush was Wasn't !

as Bush Said The Inter-Nets !!

Rumors on the Internets

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

I think Its Great Trend for the Future Presidents Comparing themselves to The Past Presidents
if that what is Going to go on the White House Site !

Even if his "accomplishments" were not at all accomplishments ?

Thats like saying Obama deserves his "Peace Prize" for keeping Gitmo opened.

Its disingenuous BS,plugging himself,as a footnote.

He has his own website,selling trinkets and such,not to mention ALL his campaign videos exulting himself as the best President ever.

I am tired of this mans crusade,to make himself "look" better then any other President.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
no way , what a #in douchebag ,

he is soooooooo annoying , I wish i met him so I could stick a big fat cream pie in his face he is such an idiot !
Im not sure who I dislike more now , bush or this idiot Obama

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I certainly wish he'd put as much time into working as he does running around giving self congratulatory speeches and photo ops. I swear that purely by looking at his daily TV appearances, I'm left wondering when he can possibly squeeze in real work beyond the urgent matters someone shoves into his hands because he just had to take it then?

BTW, great pics guys. About the only thing someone didn't make was Obama the Caveman making fire for the first time. Or perhaps he'd be better shown as the one stealing fire from the Gods.
he is something else... Reading the media stories on his topic is incredible to get the detail and breadth of just what Obama does to service his own ego.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I really don't know how you people can view Obama as the worst president ever...when you had Bush as a past president.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

bush is only twice as bad. obama wasn't re-elected. yet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I really don't know how you people can view Obama as the worst president ever...when you had Bush as a past president.

To be accurate - - - that would be Bush/Cheney.

And I voted for Bush in his first term.

What interests me - - is the cost of the Bush/Cheney wars - - - are not part of Bush/Cheney's official expenditures - - - but are part of Obama's "fixit" expenditures.

How do you exclude the cost of the Bush/Cheney wars from the official history/expenditures of Bush/Cheney.

Yet - - expect Obama to deal with them and make sense in his terms.

Kind of boggles the mind and reality

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The footnote at the bottom of all President "stories" tells a story itself.

The Presidential biographies on WhiteHouse.gov are from “The Presidents of the United States of America,” by Michael Beschloss and Hugh Sidey. Copyright 2009 by the White House Historical Association.

Both of those authors are ultra Liberal Left Winger Dingers.

George W. Bush

In the Bush 43 story, we notice an 'emphasis' on the "fact" that Bin Laden was not killed.

That could be a "hidden" reference to Obama's "success" with the Bin Laden "problem".

.... In response, Bush formed a new cabinet-level Department of Homeland Security, sent American forces into Afghanistan to break up the Taliban, a movement under Osama bin Laden that trained financed and exported terrorist teams. The Taliban was successfully disrupted but Bin Laden was not captured and was still on the loose as Bush began his second term. ....

Notice the 'emphasis' ""Bin Laden was not captured and was still on the loose as Bush began his second term"" ...

Clearly 'suggesting' a possible "failure".

I wonder why they didn't mention Bin Laden in the "Did You Know" ?

Did you know?

In 2002, President George W. Bush’s State of the Union was the first to be live broadcast on the Internet. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama’s State of the Union speeches were available in an enhanced live stream version that featured infographics, charts and data side-by-side in real time with the President’s speech.

In 2009, former President Bush partnered with 42nd President Clinton to help rebuild Haiti, after the country was devastated by an earthquake.

edit on May-17-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

.... In response, Bush formed a new cabinet-level Department of Homeland Security, sent American forces into Afghanistan to break up the Taliban, a movement under Osama bin Laden that trained financed and exported terrorist teams.

Umm... Wow.. Huh?? Say again?? We went to Afghanistan to break up the Taliban which was a "movement" UNDER Bin Laden???? Hey, if they are going to get some idiot to write propaganda, at least get the basic facts right. That is unforgivable considering the source and context here. A factual "Ooops" just isn't acceptable at the WHITE HOUSE level. This isn't High School for goodness sake.

As I recall the FACTS they kinda played with all over the place there, The Taliban was the Government of Afghanistan and Bin Laden was a GUEST...not a leader OVER Mullah Omar. How utterly absurd. Bin Laden went there from The Sudan. Hardly a founder or leader of the Taliban. I just can't believe that level of Government is so sloppy with public record type basic facts.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

.... In response, Bush formed a new cabinet-level Department of Homeland Security, sent American forces into Afghanistan to break up the Taliban, a movement under Osama bin Laden that trained financed and exported terrorist teams.

Umm... Wow.. Huh?? Say again?? We went to Afghanistan to break up the Taliban which was a "movement" UNDER Bin Laden???? Hey, if they are going to get some idiot to write propaganda, at least get the basic facts right. That is unforgivable considering the source and context here. A factual "Ooops" just isn't acceptable at the WHITE HOUSE level. This isn't High School for goodness sake.

As I recall the FACTS they kinda played with all over the place there, The Taliban was the Government of Afghanistan and Bin Laden was a GUEST...not a leader OVER Mullah Omar. How utterly absurd. Bin Laden went there from The Sudan. Hardly a founder or leader of the Taliban. I just can't believe that level of Government is so sloppy with public record type basic facts.

It's not sloppiness if it's propaganda. You gotta justify the invasion somehow right?! Seriously, that "little mistake" made me rofl.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wellt hats proof right there that the governement is actively lying to highschool students to give them a completely different and skewed version of events . Which they will not question !

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by sonnny1

Wow, so all those presidents had the net to deal with? All those presidents had deregulated propaganda filled media to deal with? You need to look at the BIG picture.. Not the small page.

Whoa, whoa,whoa.....wait a damned minute here......did you just suggest that we need to have a REGULATED media? Apparently the pesky FIRST AMENDMENT is a problem for you. Newsflash, kid, all media is propaganda for someone and always has been. The only way to combat that is, and please follow along here, A FREE PRESS. A press bound by stupid, fascist, farking regulation would be bowing and scraping to the whims of power by force instead of by choice. If your precious Obama needs to suspend the Bill of Rights to get a " fair deal " from people then he already is the dictator he's always wanted to be. I'm sure you'd be right there in the front row tossing roses and yelling " Evita! " for him, too.

There are not words for how disgusting I find this way of thinking.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'd be more willing to feel bad about Obama having to deal with/fix the war expenditures if he wasn't continuing one of those wars and expanding the military presence all over the Middle East and Asia. The man is every bit as big a war monger as Bush, plus he lied about his intentions as far as the military was concerned.

Gitmo is still open. The Patriot act was extended, and doubled down on with NDAA. More drones, more killing, more debt.

Sorry, no sale.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

edit on 17-5-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.

I don't really see this is being arrogant narcissism I see this as a political plot to give people more information about the current administration. Now if Obama was stating on page to page, by the way this isn't actually obama speaking it's the admin for the site, that he was the greatest pres. ever and the others can't hold a candle to his accomplishments that'd be narcissistic.
edit on 17-5-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Another Obama hate thread.

Awesome and original

(Sarcasm)
edit on 17-5-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you, Sonnny1, I needed to laugh. Obama is so easy to despise.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Obama can kick Chuck Norris's ass too, didn't yuh know? He actually created martial arts. Lmao!!! Uh oh, The Barakians are starting to come unhinged. They can't stomach the fall of their arrogant, idiotic, lunatic herO Obama and his mad at the world, basket case for a wife. Nothing short of a circus side show. Lmao!!! Obama, what a windy city dunce. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I know.

I know its SHOCKING!

That a sitting president would actually use the Official White House Web Site - - - as a teaching tool.

The HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this sitting president wanted to teach something, why doesn't he teach the children in this country how to end torture by closing up Gitmo? Why doesn't he teach them about what's right and not bailing out these bankers and richie rich people while most everyone else continues to sink.

There are more serious things needing to be taught here than this crap. I showed my grandfather the photo of Obama with JFK in it and he laughed and shook his head and said, "Obama would never be good enough to even lick JFK's shoes."

Obama is a worthless president. I can't wait till he's gone.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join