It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one Accept Jesus?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I am not even going to try to explain science because I am not a scientist, however, cloning is not natural, plain and simple; it can only duplicate a created being but sadly one without a soul.

Naturally, I would love to see how a woman creates life without the given "god-force" spark; but I know that is false and a lie. A spermozoa, a free swimming, completely contained, life producing phenomenon that women do not possess is required for LIFE!!!! They have eggs which are nothing more than a single cell, inert, void of the needed life-producing energy; at best no different than any other basic cell component.

Anything outside of the Natural Order is an Abomination, and is Desolate, meaning without!

Someone's sister, someone's mother, or those of that persuasion have no ability to create; they are just "ovens for the bun". Does that make them any less human? Do I de-humanize them by speaking scientific fact? NO, and they know they are just vessels otherwise the wickedness of their kind would have rid themselves of men long ago.

Eve was not created from clay but is an extension of the True Creation of GOD and that is Man! She, like her brethren, is likely very endowed for the most part but not with the ability to create! Like every woman of her line she is the reason we left Eden; but of course, most would say Eden, Adam & Eve, and the Devil do not exist, or at least the goddess would tell you so.

I can understand arguing scripture based on ignorance, but science! Oh come now! Wake up and "Deny Ignorance". Without GOD, who is Male, there would be nothing!

The OVUM contains half the number of chromosomes of female parent's body cells. This is why we look like our mother or have similar features like her, we carry her hereditary information as well as our father's...

I would also like to see a man create life by simply placing his sperm inside an oven....Wow you are a funny man, I applaud you Sir, you have made my day.

edit on 23/5/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There is a difference between knowing a higher power exists, and pretending you know anything about it beyond that fact.

This is what I continue to point out about Christians, and this is what you Christians consistently rebuke with either scripture or stating it's all faith.

Both of these arguments lead to the same end: you don't know, yet you pretend you do.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Im not christian my dear...

Ye should point that finger elsewhere

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yet you claim to know anything about "God", or a higher power?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Why would i have to be "christian" to have that understanding?

Do you believe God is in a book?

Or perhaps something "christians" made up?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Source, as I call it, can be fully or even partially described by no language spoken or written by humankind, past or present. There is no mind on earth that can grasp the precise nature of any of the beings responsible for our existence, or even the exact nature of this universe's birth.

In all of my years (I have not lived many, but I have though long and hard on this subject...longer and harder than many) I have only one word to describe the entity who has given birth to this reality:

Source.

The truth is this...that very few men or women, alive or dead, even know what a god is, let alone what a god wants. The rest can only guess...and their desperate desire for answers leads them to say, "That's good enough. Let's roll with it."
edit on CWednesdaypm040411f11America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Are you not a part of said "source"?

Can we not at least understand ourselves, which came from said source... and is in fact a part of said source?

And you didn't anwser my questions...

Knowlege of God comes from within... not from a book. Though certian "scripture" gives hints of the true nature of said "source" as well...

Of course, apparently im speaking to someone that burns bibles... so i wouldn't expect you to realize that

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So you saw that thread too, yes? I do burn Bibles as a hobby. If you need a book to find the higher power, then you aren't ready for it.

I believe I am a proton in an atom of the white blood cell of God's pinky toe. And certain scripture could have made its meaning more obvious, instead of leaving everyone to look like idiots...
edit on CWednesdaypm282819f19America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Even if it was obvious, would it hold any meaning to you?

What does it matter if you don't believe what you read in the first place?

The only ones that truely look like "idiots" are the people that claim one thing... and the book says another...

Many of those people can be found lurking around here, but... i wouldn't call them idiots...

Perhaps they just lack understanding...

edit on 23-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What about the people who take the Bible literally, even though it was not only written in times during which they believed the Earth was flat, but Constantine himself admits it's a collage of various faiths, many of which having nothing to do with Christ?

It's these people, the ones who know every line of the Bible, who condemn innocent people and spout hateful garbage...
edit on CWednesdaypm454526f26America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wouldn't those people also fall into the catagory of "lack of understanding" ?

The book is based around one man... He said Love is the path...

Those that don't understand that simple fact... Either do not read his words, or just don't know his words...

Your average church goer falls into that catagory...

They sit and listen to a man/woman preach... That is no way to understand his words

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks, that is an interesting video of George Rodonaia. The fact that he continued to feel separate in spite of detachment from his body does throw a monkey wrench into my ideas. It's interesting that he could communicate with the baby and not the adults.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It is amazing how those simple words "women cannot create life" can elicit a reaction as a result of the continued efforts of a goddess paradigm that "died" out long ago. I know most would say that it did not die out but honestly, I highly doubt the foundation of our family tree, three or four generations back, would have encompassed the same fundamentals which abound today. Seriously, anyone in Europe would have been burned at the stake, albeit a short duration of History. No one from of our commonly known "European" and "African" indoctrinated ancestors would have believed as the New Age so aptly carry as "ancient and alive".

At any rate, now that I spoke those very words I feel I can at least also express my feelings on how it is that I carry them. I said women are just vessels and that they are capable of "supporting Life" not creating it, that only men can create life. The very fact that I am a new Christian and that I come from years of New Age culturing, from the 60's onward ( was a babe when Kennedy got shot--7 days old), has given me quite a history of paradigms; if anyone can imagine or relate.

My basic beliefs crashed when I became a Christian, every aspect of my paradigms, from the moon to the stars and back again, across the multifaceted, multilayered Leary-esque days of experimentation and shamanistic foundings. (yeah yeah, easy way to say I partied, but that never was my "condition" to be on that social level and instead moved myself Spiritually through affirmations and rationalizations) However, given these elements I have to say that I do not hold a single thread of them within me now; the moment the Holy Spirit entered me I was stripped of those paradigms and was left with a reality not of my making. I was infused with a sense of opened awareness that allowed me to let it pour through me.

It would certainly warrant the loss of my "mother goddess" paradigm by way of such a notion I mentioned above; how else could one overcome her?

Did I trade one indoctrination for another? No, absolutely not, that would entail more than a Manchurian upbringing and my base experience had not changed. Seriously, I "repented", I was changed.

OK, that is redundant because I did say that earlier, here is my gist, here is why I am going through this once more. Not to hash it, not to rash it, I only need to let it flow. I could be like most and jump for the opportunity to carry a Thread of my own on just that topic and the reactionary "natural" revolt it causes most folks, but I have never really thrived off of carrying or seeking that sort of expression here in ATS. I simply participate in other folk's threads as a means of allowing my personal nature to actually "flow" in this world. I can simply be a loner in my home, feel things, think things, sometimes discuss things with a neighbor or friend, but nothing can compare to the reach or magnitude of expressing oneself publicly. Besides, I won't own the words afterwards, not in the copyright sort of fashion, that is ATS's domain, but I do believe we all use this opportunity to solidify our personal foundation within none-the-less.

Sorry, still trying to get to the point here, I believe that women are Holy Vessels! Seriously, however it sounded on the part of "man" being the creator, I was not intending for anyone to believe that man is anything more than the sinner they are. The ability to create, through GOD, as a masculine true form of the Truth about our Almighty Creator was not intended to be shining or superior to women. On the contrary, which ever the gender the fundamental nature of the person is the Truth for that person's existence and not one Being is better than the other as we are all sinners, born of sin, into sin, through sin.

Yeah yeah, to some they say define that sin; it is the sin that we are innately destructive to ourselves and others, fearful, spiteful, and that we can generate death, destruction, and the like from within; I cannot think of anything as sinful as mankind, male or female.

It is through our Spirituality in Christ and what he did about that very "Nature" of mankind that is Superior, and Magnificent, worthy of praises and worthy of acceptance; what a Gift to be given and what an honor to receive, freely and without merit on the part of our past or present state of being.

So many think that we "Accept" by saying so and forcing it, or enforcing it, and there is nothing further from the truth; it is Supernatural and anyone who did not experience it that way (such as those raised within its confines placed there by others) cannot really know what I am saying. They can rationalize it and give it the benefit of doubt as we explore it; if it has a negative bite it doesn't make it wrong. A sour taste is a form of disappointment and that is a derivative of many things.

Again, rambling and getting back to point. Men are just as lost if not more so then women, this much I can fathom
edit on 5/24/2012 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Cont:

For the most part we are lost, for those who are not, and for those who thrive to reach for GOD, well there is the very part I am most reaching for here.

Women are Holy Vessels! Mary was a Holy Vessel of that Creation that was created by GOD Himself, manifested as Man, as GOD, simultaneously; Jesus. Mary of course was set into a foundation most women could never have born into otherwise, according to the accounts, but that is not what I am focused on. She was human, just as all women are and just as much a descendant of Eve. (We are talking Creationism here, not historical embellishment)

Women are Holy Vessels and I say that with endearment, with awe, and with respect. I really do!

The act of Love, and of the process of receiving such a Gift of Life, that Eternal Spark, is an incredible and wondrous thing, or at least it was meant to be; how else can that be described without argument over the good, the bad, and the ugly...or the inexperienced? Seriously, ideals here, ideally it is miraculous to say the least, and beautiful at best.

My foundation is growing the more I move into Christianity, and what I speak of is not a written accord or doctrine, it is not a parable, and it is not written in the Bible or held within Christianity so simply as I say it as a Christian. However, "women cannot create life" is something that can clearly be extrapolated by the simplest understanding of the elements involved and what is truly taking place and its reality and placement amongst us.

This in itself crashes that "mother goddess/mother earth" paradigm to a fine dust and blows it to its truthful place, into oblivion. Yet, I know the gut reaction to those that cannot dare let it go through them based on its fundamental need to exist, so it can create for itself that "platform" of lies and deceit (yes the Satan part of the picture).

At any rate, I said it publicly here first. I am certain of that! I might consider doing a real thread on other aspects of my experiences with Christianity, and my interpretations through the Holy Spirit, especially given the light at which it was administered (not cryptic, just go with it), as there are some other controversial meanderings of mine, much like this one I spoke of so freely and candidly. I don't want to clog this thread any more than I have, but really, New Age? False! It is broken now, based on this one basic premise and how easily it cannot exist as a Truth any longer.

Blessings, and thank you all for taking the time to read this if you dared; no need to argue the unarguable, not inarguable, just take or leave it, live with it or "Repent"!!

No, I do not suddenly believe in the Rapture, not in that manner anyways, but it is time to "rock and roll" just as Revelation will ultimately express itself just as it is written. The Living Word is real and it is happening all around us, we have to take part in it and no one knows what their role is yet, not even the "man of perdition". But, soon enough!

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To accept Jesus means to pass through the eye of a needle.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

In Jerusalem, there is an Eye of the Needle Gate. The large green gate in the photo above that is located behind my friends, Roger and Linda, is a larger gate door that would be closed at night, but the little door that is open behind them is called the Eye of the Needle Gate.

The eye of the needle mentioned in the book of Matthew was one of several gates that provided passage through the city of Jerusalem's massive walls. The Needle Gate was used when the city's main gates were closed at night and used for people entering the city "after hours."

It was designed for security reasons so that enemies could not simply ride into the city on their camels and attack. The gate was so small that a man would have to unload his camel of all that it was carrying and then carefully lead his camel through this small gate. It was a slow and quite difficult task. You can see that it would be difficult for a camel to get through that door, but not impossible.

www.best-travel-deals-tips.com...

A picture of the gate is included inside of the full article.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It is not a case of accepting Jesus it is a case of the Holy Spirit convicting you of your sin and then you crying out for redemption of that guilt and sin. If I could talk you into accepting Jesus then someone or yourself could talk you or your self out it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I double dare you to attempt to "talk me out of it"

You can't talk someone out of knowing the truth my friend...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join