It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time listener, first time poster..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hello to everyone officially. ATS has been one of my go to sites for news for at least the last 2 1/2 to 3 years. Ive started to develop some ideas that i need to get out,(and my girlfriend is already sick of hearing them
) so i thought id actually make an account. Pretty sure im already on a no fly/terrorist watchlist somewhere anyway so why not haha.

Little about me. 22 years old, originally from a small town in WV usa, currently in ohio. I work for a major power utility company so if anyone has any thories i could attempt to put to rest about that id love to try. May be able to add a few of my own to your list
. Over my time creeping here ive directed numerous people to ATS just to try and broaden their views on what is/may be really going on in our world. I've been very blessed to have friends that have a good head on their shoulders anyway and know not to belevie everything that the boobtube puts out to begin with.

Onto my stance with a few topics. I've only seen a ufo once, was actually with my current girlfriend. We were on top of a mountian in my home town. You can drive all the way up to the top and see for at least 15 miles in either direction. People in the area call it the knobb
, but anyway, beautifull views to either direction. This was about 2 months ago, venus and jupiter were very close. We saw the craft go from what i beleive was venus, (i say go from because it was not on the other side of it, the light from venus appeard to be its starting point) and it flew right over us, across the valley we were looking over and into a storm cloud that had been brewing on the other side. Stayed in the exact same spot for around 15-20 mins then flew back on the same path. Not sure whats that about but thought id share. Always belevied but that was my first expirence i was unsure of.

Quick overview of the rest as i need to get back to work soon. Niburu...stay with me please. Its a nice idea that i could understand being true, but not enough info an too many just lies or fake info for me to beleive. I feel for japan during this terrible time. I think that is why so many people have been getting sick lately. Ive talked with a few friends who have had multiple people die/come down with dibilitating diseases in the last year, as have I. I support THE IDEA of anon, but i beleive they have been derailled by the alphabets. Would love for these newest reports from them(supposedly) to be true, but who wouldn't. No matter what would beleive about 2012 i firmly beleive that human thought and intention will directly influence the world around you. If people are all thinking something is going to happen, odds are it will. Dont know what, but it has already been an interesting year, cant wait for the finalie.

Thats all for now, always on and off so i will speak with you all later. Hope i can at least attempt to bring some new, or undervalued at least, ideas to the discussion.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zox720

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zox720

Welcome young jedi.

Step over here to get your tinfoil hat and light sabre.

new topics

join