It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 was headed for Building 7

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I personally cannot believe that is the mother of somebody who died on 9/11 in such an horrendous way, that she could hold it together like this so soon after the event...

Am I that delsuional in my theories I am denying what she is saying? Or is it scripted?

Make up your own minds.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's what I thought as well. It makes a lot of sense.
I remember the news people all saying it was probably heading for the white house. probably some dis-info right there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I personally cannot believe that is the mother of somebody who died on 9/11 in such an horrendous way, that she could hold it together like this so soon after the event...

Shock.
One day you will experience a death in the family. Do you think you will be blubbering all over the place?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Shock.
One day you will experience a death in the family. Do you think you will be blubbering all over the place?

Yeah, my dad died a year after 9/11 and I was a mess for 5 years. I certainly couldn't have gone on live TV the next day to talk about it without crying. And for a mother to lose her son in such a way, hundred times worse than a son losing his father.

Maybe people are different, but when she mentions Senator John Mcain, and patriotism and how she hopes America will unite to fight this form of terrorism, I can't help but feel this is scripted. If I'm wrong, then obviously I am truly sorry.

To me, it doesn't smell right. What she says in the first video I linked, she repeats word for word in the next video.

Alfie was well aware bringing up the passengers would lead to this, it's very hard to discuss 9/11 as a conspiracy without offending the victims- especially when the conspiracy is that flight 93 was shot down (all the phsical evidence tells us this) yet the official account talks of the passengers trying to take back the plane and it crashing as a result.

Did you watch the video, do you think the mother's words and state are natural?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Of course not. If you look at the beginning of her first video at the bottom of the screen she is wringing her hands in her lap. Her eyes are welled with tears. She literally holds her breath as she struggles with every fibre of her being to remain calm. He whole countenance tells me she is in shock. The first phase of grief for a loved one. In her case this is only 24 hours later. Surely she is holding back with all her might. I know she looks calm...

Oh and the repetition is due to coaching by anchors to tell the people to rally around the flag and defend the Fatherland. Thats for sure. This is definitely a propagandized interview, and that gives it that fake air. The medias job is to solicit sympathy and then anger from viewers to get them bastards that did this.

Like Bush standing in the rubble fomenting war with a bullhorn.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I never heard this conspiracy angle about 911. It could very well be plausible.

I could never believe the probability of three buildings, and not just one, collapsed in free fall into their own foot print. The probability of that happening is next to impossible. Than include into the mix how quickly the two trade towers collapsed after impact is really quite amazing. Those buildings fell as if someone kicked the foundation right out from under them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Clearly she has no clue about any phone call from her son who needed to ID himself to his own mother...NOONE identifies themself to their own mother on a phone EVER, unless that person has dementia.

REEK i say.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

We all may have our own beliefs about 9/11. I believe that what is most important is that we all agree that the 'official story' is a load of lies. You may think one conspiracy, and I may believe another, but what is truly important is that the 'official story' is a lie. I don't know exactly whom is responsible for everything, but it certainly wasn't whom we were told it was. This has all stunk from the very beginning. People, wake up to these lies!!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

It's amazing how much of the 9/11 truth movement consists in claiming that various things are impossible, based on nothing more than prejudice.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

astronomologer.com...

If you would, note the ample room between the WFC1 and the Deutsche Bank building, south-southwest of WTC7, or even the room on the opposite side of 130 Liberty Street.

Unless it could magically expand, the path is wide open.

There's even room between WFC1 and WFC2 directly southwest of WTC7.
edit on 17-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Just in case that one's not clear enough for you

www.mediumrecords.com...
edit on 17-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by intrptr

Clearly she has no clue about any phone call from her son who needed to ID himself to his own mother...NOONE identifies themself to their own mother on a phone EVER, unless that person has dementia.
REEK i say.

Clearly? You just say that without saying why its so clear. Read this brought by Wonderer2012:

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".
www.911myths.com...

You will have to read to the bottom of the link to get that point. And tell me what isn't so clear about that? And who do you believe knows her sons voice better than any expert? People use this as proof of fake calls? Reaching...

You would have to know him before and have recordings of other calls before 911 to convince me of that. At the same time he is calling his mom he already knows he is dead and states his full name for posterity. I suppose if he had not said his name but just hi mom, then people would say that that was proof he wasn't really Mark Bingham. You guys crack me up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This gets crazier by the minute-

www.examiner.com...

This outlines the case of Bingham, et al. v. Islamic Republic of Iran.

Alice Hoagland, the lead plaintiff in this latest legal action, is the mother of 9/11 hero Mark Bingham, one of the passengers on United Flight 93 who stormed the cockpit to try to re-take control of the aircraft from the terrorist hijackers. In the ensuing struggle for the cockpit, the Islamist hijackers crashed the aircraft in Shanksville, Pennsylvania before it could reach its intended target, which is believed to be the White House or the U.S. Capitol.

"We, their survivors, deserve to know why they had to give their lives and who was supporting, aiding and abetting al-Qaeda. Our whole country deserves to know," said Bingham's mother.

Lead attorney Thomas E. Mellon, Jr. of Doylestown, Pennsylvania of the law firm of Mellon Webster & Shelly stated that "our ten experts, including three former 9/11 Commission staff members, have stated the evidence is 'clear and convincing' that the Islamic Republic of Iran was involved in the 9/11 attacks and that Iran's agent Hezbollah was a direct participant."

One of the attorneys for the plaintiffs in Havlish and Bingham, Timothy Fleming of the Washington, D.C. office of Wiggins Childs Quinn & Pantazis, in Birmingham, Alabama, said, "Ten years after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Iran has been shown to be a key al-Qaeda supporter. It is well known that Iran has been the leading sponsor of terrorism throughout the world for the last thirty years. The Havlish and Bingham cases will hold Iran accountable for its sponsorship of al-Qaeda and 9/11."

WOW!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am here to post my first and probably my last time. I have been a long time reader of this forum so much so that i do believe you guys deserve to know the "truth".

What i am about to tell you is exactly what happened September 11th 2001.
I know this as fact.
(im not going into small details, just the jist of what happened and why)
If you disagree with anything i type, i really do not care as i have known the facts and the truths since January 9th 2002.
The person who gave me this information has been dead since July 22nd of 2004. Yes, dead because he spoke the truth to only 2 people i am aware of. Me being one of those people. That being said, i feel immense amount of guilt and pain knowing he trusted and cared enough about me to share this information. My friend worked in intelligence and had first hand knowledge of some of the activity that happened on 9/11. I say "some" because this project was very departmentalized.

Here are what i know to be facts.

On Sept 11th 2001 the real "terrorist" used WTC 7 as the headquarters for operations that took place that day. Yes, you heard me right. They sat inside the fortified floors of WTC7 and planned, operated and carried out the entire events that unfolded that day.
This is the reason WTC 2 (the south tower that was hit second) had to, and did collapse FIRST. In order to use the underground transportation to get from the stolen gold from both towers, tower 2 had to fall first, other wise if tower 1 had fallen first, tower 2 would have been cut off from the control center at WTC7.
Understand what im saying?
After WTC 2 fell (even though it was hit second), it left a clear route back to the safe zone. (head quarters, WTC 7)
Ok, Move forward to the point of both towers have fallen. All that was left was to destroy the headquarters of the daily operations. This had been planned of course, just like everything else that day to be hit by a jet (flight 93) that was SUPPOSE to be there immediately after they had set fire to the floors that contained all the evidence of mission head quarters. Everyone notice those nice 'tailored' looking fires that seemed only to have broken out - where in building 7? Yes, your right... the same floor as the reinforced windows, mayors office... ect.
Flight 93 was to be the grand finale for the world to see. Flown directly over the rubble of the other 2 buildings while all the world watched.
This is the very reason the mission was not accomplished. Flight 93 was the only flight NOT controlled from the same building as the rest of the events that day.
Now, to shed some light on flight 93. No, it was not a commercial airliner. (I do not know what they did with the original plane with all the passengers on it, as i said this was very departmentalized).
What i do know is... the plane that was "accidentally " shot down over Pennsylvania was a remote controlled drone that was headed to impact WTC 7. The pilot of the fighter jet went beyond the call of duty and shot it down after failing to be able to identify the drone, nor who was operating it. To the pilot it was already a suspicious situation because instead of "intercepting" a commercial airliner as he thought he was doing, he found a remote controlled drone in the air space he was sent to protect.
He did what any pilot put in that position would do. He terminated the threat.
While America and the world watched in horror the events of 911, what they do not know is because of the actions of one alert pilot that day, they where left a smoking gun... purely by luck.
Well, you pretty much know the rest of the story. No plane for WTC 7 so in order to cover their tracks... they decided to let it burn a while ... assuring the world focused their attention on the massive piles of rubble that had fallen as planned... wtc 1 & 2. Later that day, quietly while MASS SHEEPLE media did fake interviews with fake witnesses.... they "pulled" WTC 7
So, there you have it. Now you know why the Pennsylvania crash site had no bodies nor luggage. Just some big holes and jagged metal. The exact same as the crash in the Pentagon ... big holes and jagged metal, no bodies, no luggage. (nothing that wasnt planted by the CIA after the impact that is).
Who was behind the events that happened that day?
Israel and their Mossad along with some rouge murderers from the White house, and Pentagon and the CIA.

I know their are going to be people to come here and comment that i am a liar, or what not. To these people i say this... I do not care what you think of me for speaking the truth. It is way harder KNOWING this information and not being able to do anything about it then it is to sit back and take the easy route of denial.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SamSantino

I am sure you realise that what an anonymous, now deceased, friend told you in 2002 is not going to cut much ice. Especially when the story does not accord with many known facts. Ever looked into body parts recovered at Shanksville ? Seen what the local Coroner had to say ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

The buildings in question are of approximately equal or greater height that WTC 7

130 Liberty is 565 ft, WTC 7 is 610

WFC 1 is 577 ft

WFC 2 is 645 ft

WFC 3 is 738 ft

Here is view from west, over the Hudson river

Now where is WTC 7 ?

It is hidded behind WFC 3

130 Liberty is on right side of shot , black building is Millenium Hilton

Wingspan of a Boeing 757 is 125 ft

I 've been at these places numerous times, it is very tight

WFC 3 was badly damaged by debris from North Tower - it is 400 ft away

In the September 11 attacks Three World Financial Center had a massive piece of steel shot into its west side and other debris severely damaged the lobby and lower floors causing Three World Financial Center to be severely damaged and in danger of collapse. It has since been fully restored and significant repairs were made to the other buildings in the complex. The Winter Garden had received major structural damage to the glass and steel frame but was ceremonially reopened on September 11, 2002.

Now try to fly a plane into WTC 7......

Reality trumps conspiracy fantasy

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

being overtaken by silly arguments

Silly arguments is right - looks like you went out to every idiotic truther website and scraped up every piece of
excrement and built yourself a giant manure pile....

If they were heading to New York - explain why heading is SOUTHEAST direction toward Washington DC

Here is map of flight path

Also explain why dialing in VOR radio beacon at Reagan National in Washington DC

As for leaving Newark airport late - I take it have never flown out of Newark, which is notorious for delays

Another fact is that WTC 7 was ringed by numerous skyscrapers 40-50 stories high

WTC 7 was 47 stories - not a lot of room to aim for, particularly if follow truther meme "that the hijackers cant fly"

Of course we have the "no planers" adding their brand of insanity to the mix

Do you take everything you are presented by the MSM as gospel?

One thing is for sure if flight 93 existed, it certainly didn't crash at the site they claimed it did!

That crater was already there, there was no plane imprint on the ground, and certainly no debris fitting a normal plane crash.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by samkent

Shock.

Yeah, my dad died a year after 9/11 and I was a mess for 5 years. I certainly couldn't have gone on live TV the next day to talk about it without crying. And for a mother to lose her son in such a way, hundred times worse than a son losing his father.

Maybe people are different, but when she mentions Senator John Mcain, and patriotism and how she hopes America will unite to fight this form of terrorism, I can't help but feel this is scripted. If I'm wrong, then obviously I am truly sorry.

To me, it doesn't smell right. What she says in the first video I linked, she repeats word for word in the next video.

Alfie was well aware bringing up the passengers would lead to this, it's very hard to discuss 9/11 as a conspiracy without offending the victims- especially when the conspiracy is that flight 93 was shot down (all the phsical evidence tells us this) yet the official account talks of the passengers trying to take back the plane and it crashing as a result.

The reason I brought the subject of the UA 93 passenger phone calls up is because you introduced the possibility of the plane being taken over by remote control. The phone calls are direct evidence that the flight was indeed hi-jacked which is why they are often attacked as fake.

The founder of voice morphing technology, Dr Papcun, had this to say about the use of that technology in relation to 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

Surely it is only common sense that you would need extensive voice samples and then, as he points out, how would you know the pet names and other intimate details. Don't forget that none of the recipients of the calls has ever expressed any doubt that they were speaking to their loved ones.

But not only that. How do you get the extensive voice samples and personal details for people who only booked on UA 93 last minute ? Of the 33 passengers, excluding the hi-jackers, no less than 16 booked on 9/11 itself or just before. Lauren Grandcolas and Tom Burnett, who both made calls, only swapped from Flight 91 (due to leave 1 hr 20 mins later) that morning. Mark Bingham himself, who you have singled out, was due to fly 9/10 but missed his flight because he was hung over after a friend's party. It is also of interest that Mark's call to his mother was made to his uncle's home so is it seriously being alleged that for someone who didn't know himself he was going to be on UA 93 until the day before the fakers knew just where his mother would be on the morning of 9/11 ?

Another interesting example of personal information was Linda Gronlund phoning her sister and giving the combination of the safe in her closet containing her will.

Faking all the calls was simply impossible and why would perps even try to do such a thing when it would have surprised no-one if nothing had been heard from any passengers ?

All the facts and evidence indicate that UA 93 was hi-jacked. It was on its way to Washington. Passengers learned from phone calls they were likely to be crashed into something and stormed the cockpit. Hi-jackers deliberately put the plane down.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I am sure you realise that what an anonymous, now deceased, friend told you in 2002 is not going to cut much ice. Especially when the story does not accord with many known facts. Ever looked into body parts recovered at Shanksville ? Seen what the local Coroner had to say ?

Alfie, I posted videos regarding Mark Bingham's mum.

You brought up the passengers and this hard subject, are you now going to ignore my posts-

1- That she is acting very strange and rehearased- able to word for word repeat the set of events just a day after 9/11?

2- That she brings up Senator John Mcain and hopes all American's unite to fight this terrorism?

3- That she is now, after the death of Osama Bin Laden, one of the lead plantiff's in an attempted court case to bring Iran to justice for 9/11?

Hijackers from the official story have turned up alive, so that needs addressing first before Iran is blamed for anything!

You brought the passengers up, so I want you to respond about whether you think from the videos I posted, that Alice Hoglan is genuine.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by thedman

being overtaken by silly arguments

Silly arguments is right - looks like you went out to every idiotic truther website and scraped up every piece of
excrement and built yourself a giant manure pile....

If they were heading to New York - explain why heading is SOUTHEAST direction toward Washington DC

Here is map of flight path

Also explain why dialing in VOR radio beacon at Reagan National in Washington DC

As for leaving Newark airport late - I take it have never flown out of Newark, which is notorious for delays

Another fact is that WTC 7 was ringed by numerous skyscrapers 40-50 stories high

WTC 7 was 47 stories - not a lot of room to aim for, particularly if follow truther meme "that the hijackers cant fly"

Of course we have the "no planers" adding their brand of insanity to the mix

Do you take everything you are presented by the MSM as gospel?

One thing is for sure if flight 93 existed, it certainly didn't crash at the site they claimed it did!

That crater was already there, there was no plane imprint on the ground, and certainly no debris fitting a normal plane crash.

So what was Cleveland Air Traffic Control tracking and what were other aircraft seeing ending with a cloud of smoke on the ground ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The pilot of the fighter jet went beyond the call of duty and shot it down after failing to be able to identify the drone, nor who was operating it. To the pilot it was already a suspicious situation because instead of "intercepting" a commercial airliner as he thought he was doing, he found a remote controlled drone in the air space he was sent to protect.
He did what any pilot put in that position would do. He terminated the threat.

Pure BS. Or should I say a chapter from a bad novel.

He went beyond the call of duty by shooting down a plane?? I thought that's what we paid them for. Isn't shooting down planes a big part of their training?

He was sent to protect the air space of remote Pennsylvania? Yea there's a lot of important targets out there.

BS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join