It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Quick Statement Regarding People Who Scapegoat Entire Groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There seems to be one common theme among some types of posters. It tends to go like this:

Atheists/Jews are so powerful in this world that they are to be blamed for all evils in the world.

Of course they'll deny it and try to redefine that they're not.

I find that a load or crap, and here's why:

Because if these groups were truly as powerful and tyrannical as these people claimed, then those people who are making these kinds of posts, well, they'd simply be shot and killed and either have their bodies dumped in the desert or be given cement shoes and dumped in the middle of the ocean, never to be seen again.

That's the way true tyranny works. Because it's a whole lot cheaper and a whole lot easier to do this than to spend time and energy spreading disinfo. It's also a lot easier to do this and get away with it than people would think. Stalin killed hundreds of thousands of people in this way, if you spoke out against him.

So in short, all these complaints really are is nothing but scapegoating.
edit on 16-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I find here on ATS the Jews seem to get the majority of the blame. Ive read everything from the usual "the big, bad jews run the world and the banks" to them eatting babies in satanic sacrificial orgies.

So many theories about them its laughable. If this site is any indication, anti-semitism is on the rise. I guess its easier for people to point at someone and lay the blame all at their feet rather than look in the mirror.

join