It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should War be waged upon Japan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Unfortunately no.
It's not like the reactor and fuel rods are land locked.
Where you can do a chernobyl type cleanup. And just entomb the stuff.
How do you clean this up?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

the us is already at war with japan
it's just a covert war of disinfo

fukushima is a psyops
you think folks in japan don't give an f about their kids, and would rather save face?
wouldn't their kids dying be an even greater loss of face.
you think china, korea, etc wouldn't be up in arms about this?

Overcoming the Japan Radiation Propaganda 'Tsunami' Is An Uphill Battle educate-yourself.org... educate-yourself.org...

I posted many articles from March 12, 2011 onwards, and did many radio shows in 2011, that addressed the subject of the Fukushima radiation scare psyops. The Illuminated Ones want to create fear about nuclear energy and get the public to demand the shutdown of nuclear plants and replace them with natural gas power plants using a new German Turbine design (you see why Merkle in Germany banned nuclear plants and will phase out all current nuke plants). You notice how this campaign dovetails with the fracking natural gas activity here in America and the development of a natural gas pipe lines from Russia into Turkey, Afghanistan, etc. There was no meltdown in Fukushima. See the articles I posted in March 2011. The whole scenario was staged. The first comment posted at the end of the Sircus promo piece talls the story.
The US Senator (name escapes me now, probably because I have a hard time remembering names of Bozos) who just recently visited and was filmed at ground zero at good ole'"Fuki" telling everyone afterward how "devasting" the situation was, wore no protective clothing- neither did his entourage- so why weren't they all fried to a crisp if it is as bad as they report?-
but God forbid if they possibly picked up the Stuxnet virus and are now carriers... :-)

educate-yourself.org...

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop.

There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.
Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50?
Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster
educate-yourself.org...

Jim Stone: The 'Groundbreaking' Fukushima Whistleblower is Now "The Fugitive," Running for His Life educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

radiation detected within the US is more probably from local leaking reactors
and lets not forget all the DU being dumped worldwide

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course
www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 16-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh gee, hey let's attack every nation hit by natural disaster.

Let's attack the UK for the BP debacle.

Is the OP serious?
:shk:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There is absolutely no reason why we should wage war with Japan or any country for that matter. Yet alone wage war with a country that is in a nuclear crisis. They did not know that an earthquake could do that much damage to a nuclear power plant. Waging war with Japan would kill millions of innocent people that have nothing to do with the nuclear crisis. It would be pointless to wage war with a nation that has not been a bother to us for nearly a century. Not only would you be slaughtering millions of innocent civilians. You would also be wasting billions of dollars that could be put to use in other places. Wasting money that could be put to good use and for some very good reasons. Like solving the hunger epidemic that has been going on for decades here in the United States. Yet we will spend billions on waging war while spending a puny amount of money to help people get out of poverty and starvation.

Since you want to wage war with a country that is trying their best to solve this nuclear crisis as best as they can. Why not wage war with Brazil and Argentina over companies coming in and destroying the rain forests of the Amazon? Why not wage war with the chemical companies that are putting greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere.? There is one plain and simple reason as to why we haven't begun to do so. War is pointless. Why put the lives of so many innocent civilians at risk over something that no one had any foreknowledge about. Was it a great idea to put a nuclear power plant next to the ocean where something like this could happen? No and no one ever thought that an earthquake of that magnitude would hit that close to the plant. So why wage war over something that no one knew what could or have expected to happen.

Take a line from the song "Brothers In Arms" by Dire Straits.

"We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms."

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I guess the old adage applies

"if your only tool is a hammer you see the world as a nail'

If your only point of pride is a gargantuan military you see everything as a war.

At some point in the near future a president will announce the war on Climate Damage

We can create a whole new international bureaucracy (Department of Environmental Security) snooping through dustbins to see who recycles and crossing borders to assassinate with drones those who've not bought enough pollution credits.

Whee, what fun we'll have.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How can you attack a nation in which the vast majority are innocent victims?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So, because of an accident/natural disaster which may involve a subsequent cover up by a small number of people in the establishment of Japan there is even a thought that it may be a good idea to start a war , wreck the environment even more and kill innocent people

Muhammad wept............

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Instead of a war it would make more sense to get all the "bad" people and line them up against a wall and shoot them. This way civys don't need to die.

Rev

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

After the incredibly ridiculous ignorance you showed in your previous post, please forgive me for not wanting to waste my time with you. Have a good one.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OP clearly has some problems in the logic section of the brain.
I mean I can't see a trace of logic in his question...

Attack Japan? Why? What would be the goal? What would be a benefit of doing that?

What do faulty nuclear power stations have to do with war?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You have got to be freaking kidding me. Start a war with a nation that has already been brought to their knees, because you THINK they are covering things up?

What would this war accomplish?

And how exactly do you think Japan would cover these things up without help from the world stage? There is NO WAY to hide nuclear pollution from the nuclear agencies of the world.

Im sorry, but this just dumb.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I was thinking about this the other day.
Not go to war.
But we might have to drop a nuke on fukishima to destroy all the spent rods.
Otherwise how do you clean that up?

Terrible idea, unless you want to push them further into the atmosphere.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by SpearMint

Unfortunately no.
It's not like the reactor and fuel rods are land locked.
Where you can do a chernobyl type cleanup. And just entomb the stuff.
How do you clean this up?

at this point, you dont.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh by all means let's start another war.

Are you f%$#@*g nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Was Fukushima a real accident, a simple earthquake or something more?
2) The government is trying to not have utter chaos. No we don't know the full story, I'm sure the average person living in Japan doesn't either, all government officials lie, cheat, steal and do whatever they see fit to maintain their power. The common poor smuck over there is trying to simply survive and most will not. They have been given a slow death sentence as well as their DNA on a chromosome level has forever been altered.
3) America has already been noted to be the only country to ever use WMD on another country TWICE, and that country was Japan.
4) These people have been through enough and you have the cruelness of heart to say, how about another war, let's kick them when they are really down instead of helping these poor unfortunate souls going through this disaster.

Not going to foe you but I'm close.

Do you know any Japanese people?

I do and the ones I know are very nice people.

War, war and more war.............enough already with the war talk.

Fukushima, added to the BP oil gusher could very well be spelling the end of many species on this planet, including a mutation of humanity's DNA and you mention war on top of all this frap.

Choose your enemies wisely..............it is the energy companies that have bought off or murdered those that have tried to bring clean, abundant and free energy to mankind.

It is the world governments, possibly even America with HAARP that triggered this earthquake that may or may not be "natural".

Cannot believe the opening statement.

No star or flag for you.

Wars and polluting our beautiful planet - disrespecting each other and the other inhabitants of this third rock from a medium class star is what got us into this mess.

Rumors of HAARP or possibly underground nuclear explosions triggering earthquakes or maybe even Mother Earth herself getting real tired and losing patience with the parasitic fleas biting her that are call homosapien.

War - haven't we had enough bloodshed?

Hasn't Japan suffered enough and you want to now wage war.

edit on 16-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Star for your statement.

The OP is ignorant and cruel period.

Go ahead mod, ban me...............I am sick of cruel, mean, hateful people that want wars.

Warmongers will be the death of humanity.

And a honorable person helps someone up when their down, not kick em more.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The question is really more this: "Would another Government (diabolical, as many of the Governments are) think of attacking Japan?"

No, Unrealized. I think you are the only one who this "war" has occurred to. Surely you didn't mean this.
I think Japan needs help and support in any and all ways and we should be a friend now, if they will let us. I hope we've offered. I know someone went, freaked out, and came back.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You should be asking to wage peace upon them, to attempt to get them to utilise all the manpower and funds currently available in all the US .mil branches to try and do something about the fukushima event before it begins to destroy life and land at an unprecedented level in peacetime.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No, we should evacuate every single person off that god forsaken island then sink the sumbish. lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Given the lies and cover-ups that Japan has been holding out for all to bare, is this good enough reason to start a War?

Now, I know that it would be stupid to wage War on a Country that is crippled right now by a Nuclear Emergency, but given enough time and the possibility for more to go seriously wrong, do you think that the possibility of War could ever be put on to the table?

I do not condone such an action, and I am not really asking if we should, rather I am asking if tonnes of Nuclear Poison filling up our Planet, left, right and centre, is reason enough for other Countries to wage War with Japan?

Let us discuss.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

Well stop a minute to ask yourself where the Japanese reactors are coming from, who sold the Japanese the reactors at Fukushima ? The USA sold the Japanese all the reactors that you're so angry about. So on that basis lets blame the USA for all the radioactive crud now emitting from the ruins of Fukushima. Also read this insert below, and think about it hard, because if what the insert says is true, then war against Zionism might be a better way to direct your anger ?

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 17/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is obviously a troll post...no sane person with logic would come up with something like this. What is the point and what is the purpose? For sh*ts and giggles? This is the first time I came across someone with such stupidy coming out of their mouth (or fingertips via keyboard in this case)...this kinda crap makes me upset. Didn't even want to waste my time posting a reply buy, this was just too ridiculous to leave alone, stop the trolling and negativity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join