It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of second object near the Sun, very clear.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If that was so easily be spotted wouldn't you think that most of the amateur astronomers had placed it widespread over the tube by now...?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

i think your source has seen 2001 a space odyssey to many times
edit on 17-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You'll see a big object in front of the Sun this weekend....not anywhere near the Sun but in front of it from your perspective anyway...

NASA - Eclipses During 2012

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Don't know what else to say other than perhaps

Anyone with photography experience knows what that is. The video is a hoax so obvious there is no reason to bother with it.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

great job. mystery solved.

not to say there aren't things out there that may not even be in the visible light spectrum, but this particular instance was caused by the sunglass/welder lens which was used.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Could this be something that has always been there?

You will need to look at all the links to see all the photos.

tmgnow.com...
tmgnow.com...
tmgnow.com...

tmgnow.com...
tmgnow.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have been a member for many many years and i hardly post anything

Hoax or no Hoax, in 2006 I have seen 2 suns. so i thought.... one directly in front of me, thats when i decided to pull down the car shade... then to my surprised theres another sun on my left side (keep in mind i was driving) then i gave the one on the left side a second look and realized it was possibly the sun... because the one right in front of me was much brighter and i couldnt decipher its shape...so bright that i continued looking downwards while i was driving... but i did snapped a picture on my cell phone and sent it to my email... to my surprised.... nothing was in the sky on the photo.... until i zoomed in on it and on the area of where the bright object was observed, the pixels were off... only in that area in the sky out of everything else in the photo...weird...

any ideas?

by the way anyone knows how to change the passwords?
edit on 17-5-2012 by ILLosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Well actually, from what I have been told about the present location of "Nibiru", an infrared dwarf star, now in the asteroid belt, this second sun object, which is visible in the camera, but invisible to the eye, is in the right location. So despite what the ignorant are saying about "Nibiru" being just a hoax, unfortunately in actual reality "Nibiru" is very real. So real that at times of alignments we have suffered the huge earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand in 2010, then the 9.5 quake that caused the Fukushima disaster in 11 March 2011. Each of these massive earthquake was caused at precise alignments between "Nibiru" the Earth and the Sun.

I would be interested to know who told you this, and why they think they're correct.

As I understand, an object invisible to the eye would not be visible to camera either, through sunglasses or not.

hmm also, if an object were in the asteroid belt and appeared next to the Sun when viewed from Earth it would have to be over 200 million kilometers away (i.e our 93 mil km, same again on the other side of the sun, then keep going a bit to reach the belt) The size in the sky that the alleged object occupies in the OP, at that distance would be what Sun size, or close to?

Also, I thought the alignments / quakes of 2011 thing was about comet Elenin, which disintegrated exactly as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration said it would, right when they said it would, which ruled it out as a PX candidate?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is all very interesting!!!

Theres alot of people taking videos of this and i have also found this...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And this..

www.the2012warning.com...

And also this..

newsfeed.time.com...

If this is actually real!....what direction is it going??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Nibiru and distant stars going kablooey are 2 different things.

But of course if you're a conspiracy nut, I'm sure the argument is that the media is just conditioning us for the reality that is coming, trying to cram the idea of 2 suns into our .s before one day we all wake and it looks like Tatooine outside, yadda blah meh.

edit on 17-5-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is one key feature anyone defending the "Two Sun" theory or "Planet X" theory from this video is forgetting.

Okay, you see the flare that is obviously a flare and moving around on the left side of the screen? That is a lens flare and no one is disputing that. However, it is simply ONE lens flare. If there were TWO bright objects in the sky (as bright as a sunstar) there would be TWO lens flares. But there is only one (non-fixed) flare. Why is that?

Anyone with a brain would know that a second sun or a rogue planet in our solar system would have galactically destructive effects. Don't be silly. Swallow your pride and let go of your theory. It's bogus. The only planets between Earth and the Sun are Venus and Mercury. Astronomers have NO problem admitting that there are other planets out there. It used to end at just Pluto [which is sadly rejected as a planet any more
] but since we have discovered plenty of other planets (more correctly Planetoids) reaching out past. 90377 Sedna for example.

Here is from Wikipedia:

Hundreds of thousands of minor planets have been discovered within the Solar System, with the 2009 rate of discovery at over 3,000 per month. Of the more than 535,000 registered minor planets, 251,651 have orbits known well enough to be assigned permanent official numbers.[8][2] Of these, 16,154 have official names[2]. As of September 2010, the lowest-numbered unnamed minor planet is (3708) 1974 FV1;[9] but there are also some named minor planets above number 240,000.[10]

Trust me. If another major planet was found, you would here about it. And the government or whoever you making this conspiracy against would not be able to silence it. They wouldn't even try because they would get caught with their foot in their mouth. There are so many amateur astronomers out there and non-ams that it would be publicized no matter what. The government (how power they are) could NEVER stop information like that from coming out. And they know that, so they would never try. It would just make them look bad.

Phage already did a thorough job at disputing the video. It is a lens effect and nothing more.
edit on 17-5-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: This text is green.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
lol the moon...

no its not an eclipse ...
those look more like this ->
and since when does the moon emit light ?!
or are you people saying that the moon was behind the sun that day ?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's obviously the coming of Christ. Jesus said he'd come back one day and he has! There's even a book or something about it somewhere. Jesus will arrive on a spaceship sized planet called Nibiru to take all his followers on an intersteallar vacation while Earth is prepared for their return.

During this time, those left on Earth will be forced to do all the landscaping for the chosen ones. Oh and I know this is true because I watched a youtube video about it, the guy in the video said all of this.

I mean, I don't have any other pictures, video, documentation, or any other statements from anywhere else in the world from any other person, but from myself and the dude in the video. But it's totally happening right now! Seriously you guys!

It's Jesus!!!! Watch the video again closely! You can see his face for like a millisecond! I think he's giving up all a thumbs up, but it's hard to make out what his hands are doing exactly...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodSister
This is all very interesting!!!

Theres alot of people taking videos of this and i have also found this...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And this..

www.the2012warning.com...

And also this..

newsfeed.time.com...

If this is actually real!....what direction is it going??

Here are some great diagrams that show Planet X's elliptical sling orbit around our Sun and it's dark binary twin, and the path that it will take through our solar system. It is coming at us now from the sun, as one poster said above it is only visible in the infrared spectrum, like billions of other objects in the universe, hence not visible to the naked eye. Make sure you scroll down to see all the diagrams, there are many.

poleshift.ning.com...

Remember, don't panic, this thing is survivable.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So you cannot be trusted, no?

No revelation there.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I can't be trusted because I DIDN'T lie? Son, you need remedial lessons in logic.
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You sir are a delusional joker .
It's a good job NOBODY takes you seriously .

It's a goddamn reflection . Move on with your life . Nibiru is nothing more than a myth .
Sorry to burst your bubble , but sometimes real life is like that .

edit on 17-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

You sir are a delusional joker .
It's a good job NOBODY takes you seriously .

It's a goddamn reflection . Move on with your life . Nibiru is nothing more than a myth .
Sorry to burst your bubble , but sometimes real life is like that .

Another person telling me what I should think. I feel like I'm in the old USSR. What the heck happened to the good ole US of A where we could agree to disagree, respect the freedom of speech, and respect others right to hold beliefs different from us even if we disagreed with them.

I personally think that the fact that so many make a point out of telling me what I should think is more dangerous to our society than anything I have to say. Why can an opinion be so dangerous?
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: inserting anti-Orwellian dogma

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Another person telling me what I should think. I feel like I'm in the old USSR. What the heck happened to the good ole US of A where we could agree to disagree, respect the freedom of speech, and respect others right to hold beliefs different from us even if we disagreed with them.

...this isn't the USA.

This thing you're looking at through what most people call a "monitor" is called the internet. On dictionary.com they define it as "vast computer network linking smaller networks worldwide."

Back to the thread, this is a picture of Jesus....or a stargate....or a weather balloon....or quite possibly even a ghost.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I personally think that the fact that so many make a point out of telling me what I should think is more dangerous to our society than anything I have to say. Why can an opinion be so dangerous?

Ok . My reply was a little harsh and I'm sorry .
I don't have a problem with your opinion . I do have a problem with you using a public forum to attempt to spread doom and gloom.

Hey I believe in alternate realities , but I tend to keep it to myself .

Peace .

DP

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have an idea. Everyone go out and get some welding goggles or a welding hood and look for your self. Forget about cameras and pictures and just look. And not just once. I am going to start carrying my welding hood in the truck and take a look when every I get a chance..Have I seen any thing? Well I have not looked yet but with all this talk I am going to start looking. If I do see something odd I will not even waste my time posting it here or any where else. I do not care if any one knows what I did or did not see. At least I will know and that is all that matters to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join