It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of second object near the Sun, very clear.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Oh, somebody feels ignored? Do you want to be enlightened or focus on your feelings?

Not feeling ignored at all especially by one so condescending and incorrect.

Current geological theory says it is impossible to have a major earthquake 188 days or close to it.

Phage disproved that in an amusing and informative thread already.

Also, it is causing the earth wobble

The Earth has a natural wobble.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Then why say earlier you could give a "timetable"?
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: underline

I would love to see where I said "I could give a timetable".

Would you like to know the timetable?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you ask nicely I may be inclined to tell you.

edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Current geological theory says it is impossible to have a major earthquake 188 days or close to it.

Phage disproved that in an amusing and informative thread already.

Phage disproved facts? I would love to see that.

So what did he disprove:

a) the earthquakes didn't happen?

b) they didn't happen on the dates they really happened on?

c) a difference of 188 (or close to it) between two numbers has a different definition now?

d) he proved 8+ magnitude earthquakes were not actually rare in the 20th century?
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Read it for yourself.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Is English your first language?

I see myself asking you if you would like to know a timetable, I do not seeing me stating I know a timetable.

As I said before, if you try to alter reality we are not going to get very far.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is a terrible thread with zero thought put into it all.

You've a lot to learn new guy

If this magical second sun exists, then why can't THIS GUY ever get a shot of it?

He can catch the International Space Station passing in FRONT OF THE SUN but not a whole, second sun.

Why not?

Hundreds of people manage to photograph the sun without seeing a whole, second sun...

Why not?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OP..........sorry to say but I posted something similar and got ridiculed also. Just as you are being ridiculed.

NATURE is the only perfect thing. It is always evolving. As a result of that evolution, a man's ego has become his worst enemy. Master it and you master NATURE!

Now back to the video. It's obvious that it is a camera anomally and let me explain my reasoning. When you film the Sun you will see light rays emanating from it. There are no rays emanating from this so-called second Sun. If you use objective vision, and don't look directly at the so-called second Sun, you will notice it doesn't resemble a Sun at all. It dosn't display any physical characteristics. The reason it doesn't move (when the camera moves) is because the camera anomally is relative to our Sun's position. The Sun doesn't move, therefore the second Sun anomally doesn't move when the camera moves.

If you guys remember the NASA news conference last September they did admit to finding the so-called NIBIRU planet and stated it posed no threat to Earth at that time. That was their actual dialogue. They have also released info about a so-called superplanet out on the edges of our ORT cloud. Could there be a corellation? Probably.........you do know what NASA stands for; don't you? NASA = Never A Straight Answer

Peace Be With You and keep an open mind..........you should be worried more about the sun spot that is growing exponentially (which we see now without aids) than planetary bodies that are questionable.
edit on 17-5-2012 by thestillborn1 because: typos...........

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I see myself asking you if you would like to know a timetable, I do not seeing me stating I know a timetable.

Then why say you would be inclined to tell it "if asked nicely"?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Read it for yourself.

You want me to go read something that attempts to disprove facts? That is like asking me to go read something that attempts to prove there are not seven days in a week. Some may philosophically attempt it and may even have somewhat compelling metaphysical arguments for it, but try as you might reality cannot be altered, so why would I waste my time?

I actually don't get paid to do this like some, so I must get on with my day - so I must bid you adieu, have a great day, and happy debunking!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I just wanted to see how desperate you were to know the date, sorry, I know that was petty. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get lots of notice, and the doors/gates will still be unlocked when you arrive.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Read it --

you might learn something.

And if you want to talk about reading things that "disprove facts" --

well, surely we are reading your responses and your OP, right?

I just wanted to see how desperate you were to know the date, sorry, I know that was petty

So you cannot be trusted, no?

No revelation there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
honestly this looks real to me. i do not believe it is a lens flare because when the camera moves it stays is the same spot relative to the sun! & without the filter you probably just have glare from the sun which doesnt allow you to see it. i personally have not seen an object next to the sun that large..but have you tried looking directly at the sun recently? kinda hard right..? just saying, you never know..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thestillborn1

If you guys remember the NASA news conference last September they did admit to finding the so-called NIBIRU planet and stated it posed no threat to Earth at that time. That was their actual dialogue. They have also released info about a so-called superplanet out on the edges of our ORT cloud. Could there be a corellation? Probably.........you do know what NASA stands for; don't you? NASA = Never A Straight Answer

Ok let me get this straight...

You're telling us that NASA (apparently) admitted to finding what you're calling NIBIRU and are happy to accept this (apparent) admission from them.

THEN, you go on to say that NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer...

So, why contradict yourself?

Or are you happy to go with what NASA says when they confirm a belief but will turn on them in the blink of an eye when they say something different to your beliefs??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

From my post: "............That was their actual dialogue."

If I recall; it was a live conference and an attendee asked the NASA panel about the so-called NIBIRU and a female on the panel admitted they have found a hidden planet and continued saying it posed no threat to Earth at this time.

Let me reiterate..........that was NASA's dialogue.

Chad..........please refer to my paragraph about NATURE and don't read more into things. PEACE!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I just wanted to see how desperate you were to know the date, sorry, I know that was petty. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get lots of notice, and the doors/gates will still be unlocked when you arrive.

I see why you are here now. Logic and reason mean nothing to you, it is clear you are here for dis-info, or stars and flags, or trolling, spreading fear, creating confusion and needing attention. You are not here for truth, reality, or using a scientific method.

This will be my last reply to you, as I will not continue an unintelligent debate. Good luck with all this, although I don't see how it helps other then with an agenda of TPTB to keep people worried and confused!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just wanted to chime in here...I know it must have already been said a few times over anyhow.

the little ball is the actual sun (obviously..else our sun has gone supernova. heh)
The big bright light stuff is a optical illusion that the lens in question is giving off. I suspect double lenses with a slight magnification and offset on one to give off that super neat effect (or the lens of the camera mixed with the filter glass he is using).

The key is 2 things to look at here

1) the size of the big object...as said, if it was that size, we would all be dead or at least feeling a bit toasty now (not to mention it would be pretty obvious to the entire world)

2) The first video. when the small ball goes behind the sun, the big ball is gone also...and only appears once the small ball reappears

Gong to go with optical illusion here. Neat trick though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well actually, from what I have been told about the present location of "Nibiru", an infrared dwarf star, now in the asteroid belt, this second sun object, which is visible in the camera, but invisible to the eye, is in the right location. So despite what the ignorant are saying about "Nibiru" being just a hoax, unfortunately in actual reality "Nibiru" is very real. So real that at times of alignments we have suffered the huge earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand in 2010, then the 9.5 quake that caused the Fukushima disaster in 11 March 2011. Each of these massive earthquake was caused at precise alignments between "Nibiru" the Earth and the Sun.

This year 2012 the situation is going to be much more serious, with alignments due, with "Nibiru" being at closer range. Especially the spent fuel rods at reactor 4 at Fukushima are a major concern. Just a slight earthquake will spell disaster. However, there is going to be something much worse than even the 9.5 that hit in 2011. It is predicted that Tokyo is going to get hit badly. Also it is predicted that in the USA the "madrid fault" is going to go as well. There are nuclear power plants in the USA that are in grave danger !

Then something spectacular is predicted towards the end of July into the beginning of August in 2013, because "Nibiru" and Jupiter are going to have a close encounter, perhaps even a collision.

So it is probable that if you do the same experiment, as did the slovak guy in the video, then you too will see that indeed there are now two suns in our sky.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thats no moon! Its a space station!

So I did a little experiment with my smartphone camera (8.0MP HTC Evo which takes really good videos as well as pics.) I got the same effect as the gentlemen in the orignal videos with the red lens flare that corresponds to the camera being moved.

See my video here.

My video of the Sun

Now as of now I see no object (or second sun) close to Sol as of 11:00am Eastern Standard Time here in Ohio. Also I looked at the moon phases for May 12th and 13th when the orignal videos were supposedly taken and the moon was at about its 49%-50% phase and only half visible. Whatever he captured on camera was NOT the moon. Also I'm pretty sure the moon is in its waning gibbous phase so its hours away from any sort of conjunction with the sun.

Moon Phases

Also the moon reached its perigee on May5th-6th and would of been HUGE had it been caught in this video.

Moon perigee/apogee

Here is a useful website that shows where the moon can be seen, as well as the sun at different dates/times. The map will open with the Day and Night World Map, click the link that says "See where the moon is over the horizon," set the date/time to whatever you may wish, and boom.

Seeing as how the object was covered by the clouds when they passed by, this gentlemen either is very, very good at editing video, or there is something very fishy going on in our solar system.

I always make it a point to check out the skies, especially on a clear night out in the country where there's no lights. I use google sky map to pin point planets, stars and such. Venus was huge the other night, and I've seen Jupiter when its super bright..but theres no way even Jupiter could appear this large even at its perigee with Earth.

Also this site claims Jupiter is in conjunction with the sun on May 13th, 2012. So this being said, that rules the biggest single object besides the sun (that we know of) in our solar system appearing on his camera as a giant body next to the sun.

So..either he edited the video, had a friend do it for him, or this needs to be examined by experts.

Your thoughts??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thestillborn1

And you accept and agree with this dialogue?

I almost forgot!

That sunspot is almost gone now, it's not facing earth any more.

edit on 17/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Speaking of ignorant...

the present location of "Nibiru", an infrared dwarf star, now in the asteroid belt

And...

because "Nibiru" and Jupiter are going to have a close encounter, perhaps even a collision.

Just can't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join