Video of second object near the Sun, very clear.

page: 5
24
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



Would you like to know the timetable?

LOL sure.

Don't spare a detail.

One would think that if you believe in this impending doom you would set out giving warnings and dates First

instead of arguing about a foreign language vid shot by some Slavic dad.



edit on 5/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


If you ask nicely I may be inclined to tell you.




posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Don't you dare ask nicely!

Just look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the latter, we only have 2 months until the New Madrid turns into an Uncle Tupelo song again.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Don't you dare ask nicely!

Just look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the latter, we only have 2 months until the New Madrid turns into an Uncle Tupelo song again.


Ya, I'd give the New Madrid till the end of July, max. It will be truly tragic, and explains much such as the FEMA camps and martial law provisions and the 30,000 drones operating nationwide now. However, that still wouldn't convince me 100%. If we get three days of darkness, then I will be heading for the hills, as it will mean the shift is approx one month out as you know. Until then, or until something can be spotted in the sky with the naked eye, I'm skeptical but prepping. Better to have survival stuff and not need it, rather than need it and not have it.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Don't you dare ask nicely!

Just look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the latter, we only have 2 months until the New Madrid turns into an Uncle Tupelo song again.


Looking back on those threads you quoted, I realized someone is missing from the debunking party - "Stereologist"!! What, is he upgrading his "knowledge management skills"? Does HB Gary have some new protocols? Is there a "knowledge management specialist" convention/seminar going on somewhere? If not, you had better contact him to get in here, I think you guys are doing an unfair share of the work.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
funny how it only turns up in you tube videos...i guess the 1000's of professional and amateur astronomers around the world are just totally not seeing this...theres stupid then theres ats stupid...i seriously wonder how some of you people remember to breathe everyday....take the time to learn just a LITTLE about astrophysics and you will quickly learn there is no rouge planet/star in our solar system
edit on 16-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by ColAngus
Don't you dare ask nicely!

Just look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the latter, we only have 2 months until the New Madrid turns into an Uncle Tupelo song again.


Looking back on those threads you quoted, I realized someone is missing from the debunking party - "Stereologist"!! What, is he upgrading his "knowledge management skills"? Does HB Gary have some new protocols? Is there a "knowledge management specialist" convention/seminar going on somewhere? If not, you had better contact him to get in here, I think you guys are doing an unfair share of the work.


If you think your threads are being continually targeted by the same people , don't you think it's time to change your theme ?
I know you don't listen , but perhaps they are trying to tell you something important like .......... THERE IS ONLY ONE SUN !!!



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

...However, on the really whacky topics, where not a shred of evidence exists, such as: "Obama is a reptillian" or "Bigfoot stole my girlfriend" or "George Bush is living on the moon" or "Jesus reincarnated in me" theses posters are never found.

You guys have to stop focusing on the Planet X/Nibiru/Poleshift threads - you are too obvious.


Maybe it's because on threads with that kind of topic there is no opposing evidence so the threads are ignored and left to those who believe them.

When you're claiming evidence of a second sun though, people will disagree with you because all they have to do is go and have a look for themselves. Have you done this? If so, where's it gone?


Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Don't forget, after the shift, those who were knowingly part of the coverup will be skinned alive by the survivors.


Was that REALLY necessary? How sad.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 

Can I ask you some direct and pointed questions? Have you seen this yourself? What do you hope to do by posting this true or not?

I have recently posted two threads similar to this about what is real and what is not.

One about the sun because I am an amateur astronomer. And to tell you the truth the only thing anyone should be concerned about is the sunspots...

And the other about lens flares and double images.


Then just tonight I was trying out my special welders goggles to make sure they look good for the upcoming eclipse this weekend and I saw nothing other than the sun.

Why is it this person can see it and yet with all the equipment I have I can't? I want your honest opinion and I want you to Deny Ignorance!

Or are you here to spread fear and panic over something some people who are too stupid (Yes I said it STUPID) too take a pair of welders glasses or a couple sunglasses to block the glare. Then see for themselves there is nothing there but the sun!

I really wish we could UNFLAG or UNSTAR these type posts as they are easily dismissed!
I for one don't like liars, hoaxers and fools because if there is something someday that boarders on the miraculous, after so many cries for wolf no one will believe them...
edit on 16-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In my experience, that seems to be too small to be the moon. The sun seems to be larger than what we see outside because the camera is obviously zoomed in, which would make the moon's actual size in that video even smaller than it seems, probably resulting in it being 1/4 of its actual size. I've also never seen the moon that close to the sun at any point that wasn't an eclipse, but that could just be from me not paying attention very often.

Either way, I think it's highly unlikely (Not gonna say impossible) that it's the moon.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My source told me a couple of months ago that the real Jupiter got turned into a mini sun a few years ago by the galactic government. their technology is WAAAAY more advanced than ours.

It's been hiding behind the sun for years now, and a ship with holographic technology has been in Jupiter's "real" orbit.

At least, that's what I've been told.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
i guess the 1000's of professional and amateur astronomers around the world are just totally not seeing this...

astronomy 101: NEVER look at the sun.
no astronomer would dare look at the sun.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"I made this video with 2 sunglasses, as my camera is just basic. let me know what you think about this. Thanks"

That's the description on the video if it hasn't been flagged already. You can also tell in his voice he's just joking around. This is just camera trickery by the admittance of the tricker.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



Would you like to know the timetable?

LOL sure.

Don't spare a detail.

One would think that if you believe in this impending doom you would set out giving warnings and dates First

instead of arguing about a foreign language vid shot by some Slavic dad.



edit on 5/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


If you ask nicely I may be inclined to tell you.


What?

You want me to send you flowers or something?

You will only warn the world with specific times and dates of impending destruction if you are asked with a "pretty please"?
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 

Can I ask you some direct and pointed questions? Have you seen this yourself? What do you hope to do by posting this true or not?

I have recently posted two threads similar to this about what is real and what is not.

One about the sun because I am an amateur astronomer. And to tell you the truth the only thing anyone should be concerned about is the sunspots...

And the other about lens flares and double images.


Then just tonight I was trying out my special welders goggles to make sure they look good for the upcoming eclipse this weekend and I saw nothing other than the sun.

Why is it this person can see it and yet with all the equipment I have I can't? I want your honest opinion and I want you to Deny Ignorance!

Or are you here to spread fear and panic over something some people who are too stupid (Yes I said it STUPID) too take a pair of welders glasses or a couple sunglasses to block the glare. Then see for themselves there is nothing there but the sun!

I really wish we could UNFLAG or UNSTAR these type posts as they are easily dismissed!
I for one don't like liars, hoaxers and fools because if there is something someday that boarders on the miraculous, after so many cries for wolf no one will believe them...
edit on 16-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)


This is one of the few somewhat intelligent responses this thread has recently generated, hence it merits a response.

I saw it myself last night and took some pics earlier in the week, as you will see below.

It doesn't work with welder's glasses. You need a red light filter, and you need to look either around sunrise or sunset.

I'm not trying to spread fear or panic. People have a right to know, especially since TRILLIONS of THEIR tax dollars have gone to waste building underground shelters for the elite, and a good portion of the space program has been devoted to watching the arrival of Planet X, and hidden space programs trying to build colonies on other nearby planetary bodies. The ISS is just a platform for watching Planet X.

Why do some get to know and others not? As I have said, after the shift, those who have knowingly participated in the coverup will be lynched by survivors. Do you think the elite will want riff-raff in their shelters?






edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: beautiful picture!
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling
edit on 17-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE


This is one of the few somewhat intelligent responses this thread has recently generated, hence it merits a response.

I saw it myself last night and took some pics, as you will see below.

It doesn't work with welder's glasses. You need a red light filter, and you need to look either around sunrise or sunset.

I'm not trying to spread fear or panic. People have a right to know, especially since TRILLIONS of THEIR tax dollars have gone to waste building underground shelters for the elite, and a good portion of the space program has been devoted to watching the arrival of Planet X, and hidden space programs trying to build colonies on other nearby planetary bodies. The ISS is just a platform for watching Planet X.

Why do some get to know and others not? As I have said, after the shift, those who have knowingly participated in the coverup will be lynched by survivors. Do you think the elite will want riff-raff in their shelters?



So you are saying that this was what "you" took pictures of "last night"?

Diane in Tappan, NY May 8, 8am


why is the date from 9 days ago then?

Where is the "second" sun/object/planet?

eta: I see you now edited out the photo now and replaced it with a faulty non-working youtube link...what gives?
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


eta again: Now you took the bad link to the vid out too.

Where are "your" pics from "last night"?
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


Are you sure that isn't once again sun illuminated clouds like many of the other pics?

Where are the pics of "Planet X" that don't always have clouds surrounding the sun?
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Wow. It took you 6 minutes to respons to my post. Before 8am in the morning. Looks like a job to me. Just a hint, maybe you are new to this "knowledge management stuff", or maybe you missed the class on "not being too obvious", but sometimes you may want to wait an hour or so before responding to my posts, or others will catch on to agenda.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Wow. It took you 6 minutes to respons to my post. Before 8am in the morning. Looks like a job to me. Just a hint, maybe you are new to this "knowledge management stuff", or maybe you missed the class on "not being too obvious", but sometimes you may want to wait an hour or so before responding to my posts, or others will catch on to agenda.


LOL

Or instead of being "paid" to discredit such a "major player" like you,

I am sitting here drinking coffee and looking at My ATS and catching up...

geez

:shk:

Delusional in more than one aspect eh?

Feelings of persecution with paranoia?

There are doctors for that.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What about a reply to Chamberf=6 questions.
Now I want to know


You did say "last night" and the dates don't match. What's up with that ?



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
That is a really neat video, thanks for sharing. I have a degree in photography and cinema from a major big 10 university in the late 1980s, I was an A/B student. I didn't work in the business longer than a year, I went into something else that paid more. So, I will simply tell you from my knowledge, when you move the camera all around and the object stays stationary it is real.

Unless you staged the scene with a binary star. I can't explain what we are seing either. I have never seen two suns while looking at the sun. Those stereo scope pictures of the sun in space don't show two objects... Either we are being deceived by the stereo pictures, or the video of the sun has something going on. With all the Earth Changes going on recently, and the way the oil spill and hurricane katrina were handled...



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys
 


After looking at my pics again I decided they were not very conclusive, so I decided to use some better pics from the internet, through which thousands of pictures of Planet X are available.

Are you more interested in lining up dates or are you interested in what is possibly the biggest coverup in mankind's history?





new topics
top topics
 
24
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join