It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of second object near the Sun, very clear.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I saw the comment "As seen on Godlike Productions" and left it at that. After experiencing many a fake from that organisation, my conclusion is that this is a fake or an anomaly to do with the equipment involved.

But I could be wrong.........

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It sure does look like a celestial body - That being said, I offer no thought as to which one it is.

Despite the Planet X theory being ridiculed beyond ridiculous, it has always been a theory that really resonates with me. Out of all of the wild and wacky theories out there, a dwarf star making its rounds around the solar system just seems... plausible and logical.

I keep an open mind, I'm not blindsided by the HUGE campaign to discredit this theory, in my opinion, the very fact that this subject is so vehemently discouraged, keeps me intrigued...
edit on 16-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is nothing more than a double lens optical illusion. The object is the original sun reflecting off the second polarized lens.

Cased Solve, no second sun here.

Sirric

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yes I realized that. Anyway...so it's not the moon apparently? To a layman like me...this looks pretty interesting. Since we "know" there is only one sun in our solar system, the instant reaction is to call this a camera artifact...I understand that. But somehow...it doesn't seem to behave like it should. The object appears completely unconnected to the camera and it's movement. Must be something outside.

I used to be highly skeptical, but then when someone pointed out we were having major earthquakes every 188 days, which I know from current geological theories to be impossible, I started doing more research.

That research led me here:

poleshift.ning.com...

The evidence is overwhelming. Of course governments would like everyone to stay at their jobs and keep the economy going and not panic. Governments think about it this way, either a) Planet X will not pass to close to earth and the effects will be minimal so there is no reason to induce mass panic; or b) Planet X will pass close by, the effects will be devastating, and to issue warnings at this point would cause mass panic and governments would be overwhelmed literally trying to resettle hundreds of millions of people around the world away from coasts, faults and volcanoes - there is not much they can do.
edit on 16-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 16-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmazonOfArtemis
It sure does look like a celestial body - That being said, I offer no thought as to which one it is.

Despite the Planet X theory being ridiculed beyond ridiculous, it has always been a theory that really resonates with me. Out of all of the wild and wacky theories out there, a dwarf star making its rounds around the solar system just seems... plausible and logical.

I keep an open mind, I'm not blindsided by the HUGE campaign to discredit this theory, in my opinion, the very fact that this subject is so vehemently discouraged, keeps me intrigued...
edit on 16-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

An open mind is a good thing despite what many may tell you, you seem to know this. If curious, there is lot's of good info here:

poleshift.ning.com...

Good luck. I suggest looking over the safe locations info first:

www.zetatalk.com...

And there are Gigabytes of survival info:

www.pssurvival.com...

Lot's of good info, there is hope.

edit on 16-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
This is nothing more than a double lens optical illusion. The object is the original sun reflecting off the second polarized lens.

Sirric

A lens flare will move as the camera is moved, it is easy to see that there is one lens flare present that moves with camera movement, just as it is easy to see the object in question does not move. Is that difficult to follow?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Sirric

A lens flare will move as the camera is moved, it is easy to see that there is one lens flare present that moves with camera movement, just as it is easy to see the object in question does not move. Is that difficult to follow?

Are you aware of the optical illusion caused by older or low quality polarized sunglasses? When looking at a bright light, there will be a double effect of the filtered reflection of said bright light without the light around the object, hence what we see here is that optical illusion in all it's glory.

I've watched the sun and moon and stars more than the average person, my job required my to do so with many different lens so I know this is an optical illusion.

Listen, I would believe this to be true if there were ample evidence that wasn't able to negate this fact that it is very likely caused by this lens effect.

Sirric
edit on 16/5/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Lens flare - No...check
Nibiru - No...check
Some sort of lens illusion - Yes...check

I'm no professional here but having seen probably close to 100 of these videos on this site alone I have come to the conclusion that this is some sort of lens illusion. It's not coincidence that when the Sun hides behind the clouds the second object disappears as well. Also when the sun reappears the 2nd object appears thru the clouds.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sirric

Are you aware of the optical illusion caused by older or low quality polarized sunglasses? When looking at a bright light, there will be a double effect of the filtered reflection of said bright light without the light around the object, hence what we see here is that optical illusion in all it's glory.

I've watched the sun and moon and stars more than the average person, my job required my to do so with many different lens so I know this is an optical illusion.

Sirric

I am aware of lens flares, artifacts and optical illusions in photography and videography. I also know that the easiest way to disprove such is to move the camera around. In doing so, any artifacts, lens flares or optical illusions will become apparent as they will move with the camera, and the real images will remain stationary.

In this video, the person moves the camera around, and the lens flare is obvious, what is left does not move and is real.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This object near the Sun could explain the wobble of the earth as seen from space I noted in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To all you "Two Sun " believers.
An easy way to settle this nonsense once and for all .
Borrow a welding mask and go take a look at the sun .
If you don't spot anything unusual then it is obviously a camera anomaly that causes the second sun to appear.

If you do spot anything , why not attempt to film it too ?

Have fun

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Lens flare - No...check
Nibiru - No...check

I'm no professional here but having seen probably close to 100 of these videos on this site alone I have come to the conclusion that this is some sort of lens illusion.

Is this a new form of logic?

It's not coincidence that when the Sun hides behind the clouds the second object disappears as well. Also when the sun reappears the 2nd object appears thru the clouds.

If the object had anything to do with artifacts, lens flares, optical illusions it WOULD remain in front of the cloulds, how can a lens flare hide behind the clouds? The FACT that it goes from being visible to hidden behind the cloulds is excellent PROOF that it is not a lens flare, artifact or optical illusion. Please observe the other actual lens flare on the video to learn how actual lens flares apppear.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
To all you "Two Sun " believers.
An easy way to settle this nonsense once and for all .
If you don't spot anything unusual then it is obviously a camera anomaly that causes the second sun to appear.

Have fun

The best way is to use the red film from an old floppy disk, and take pictures near sunrise or sunset; when the sun is higher its brightness overwhelms all other planetary objects apart from the moon (and as we all know even that is faint during the day even though it is right next to us), which is why we see millions of stars at night and none during the day. This object is almost directly in line with the Sun thus tough to see during the day, but as obvious from this video some are capturing it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your statement is rubbish .
Nobody is capturing anything , other than mirrored images .
When somebody spots it with the naked eye , then you may be taken seriously , but we both know that will never happen

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Lens flare - No...check
Nibiru - No...check

I'm no professional here but having seen probably close to 100 of these videos on this site alone I have come to the conclusion that this is some sort of lens illusion.

Is this a new form of logic?

It's not coincidence that when the Sun hides behind the clouds the second object disappears as well. Also when the sun reappears the 2nd object appears thru the clouds.

If the object had anything to do with artifacts, lens flares, optical illusions it WOULD remain in front of the cloulds, how can a lens flare hide behind the clouds? The FACT that it goes from being visible to hidden behind the cloulds is excellent PROOF that it is not a lens flare, artifact or optical illusion. Please observe the other actual lens flare on the video to learn how actual lens flares apppear.

No it's not because then you are insinuating that the 2nd object is brighter than the sun (if that was the case then we would see this 2nd object over the sun). But for some reason it just happens to hide behind the clouds when the sun is hidden behind the clouds? Just think about that for a second...the 2nd object then appears again but ONLY when the sun comes out from behind the clouds. You can have you belief and I'll have mine but IMO it's an illusion from the lens.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Have fun

No need to borrow, I got one .. lol
I walked up to the roof at work and looked with not a cloud in the sky, I still saw lense flare that moved as I moved my hood ... maybe because I have a gold lense filter. I also have a flash lense, with no coating down in my tool room but as I didn't see any objects around the sun at all I didn't see the point in photographing or recording footage.

Oh, the life of a maintenance man

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The guy who shot this video shot another one the next day, this time with English narration instead of Slovak:

www.youtube.com...

Pretty obvious again it is not a lens flare.

What I'm curious to learn is what determines which side sun dogs and/or lens flares shows up?
Let's go with lens flare in this case. Why was his flare on the left one day and then, on the right the next?

Can someone give me a real simple kindergarten-like breakdown of what causes lens flares to show up where they do?
Thanks

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Your statement is rubbish .
Nobody is capturing anything , other than mirrored images .
When somebody spots it with the naked eye , then you may be taken seriously , but we both know that will never happen

The Hubble has taken millions of images, none seen with the naked eye, are they all rubbish? If there were a planet heading towards us that could cause huge devastation, do you think governments would be falling all over themselves to warn us?
edit on 16-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Before responding to my thread, please review a few things, this will make it easier for all of us:

1. Lens flares, artifacts, and optical illusions exist. However, unlike in photographs, they are easy to prove or disprove in videos - they will all move with the movement of the camera. They do not hide behind clouds, this should be self-evident, and is photography 101.

2. Yes, this is about Planet X. If you are not open minded and completely closed to the idea that Planet X exists no matter what proof you are shown, and closed to the idea that governments are covering it up because it is too late for the governments to warn us as there would be mass panic, then why don't you come out and say so in the first place so we don't have to waste our time pouring through non-sensical arguments that are at the root fallacious.

Is that too much to ask? Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Then you better tell that to all the worlds astronomers, professional and amateur.

Because none of them ( the millions of them) are not seeing your Planet X.

Nor is the Earth or any other planet in our solar system feeling any gravitational affects that would be attendant with any Planet X that large.

edit on 5/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join