It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mum Shoots Dead Four Kids Then Kills Herself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I believe we can file this under:

"In the Last Days the love of many will wax (grow) cold."

Take a look around, the world is sliding into hell at rollar coaster speeds. Gonna get alot worse than this my friend, i can feel it like a vibration in the air.

In the animal kingdom when there is a wildfire, panicked animals will panick other animals and start a stampede, that's what's beginning to happen here. It actually started during the Arab Spring last year, but it's starting to pick up speed.
edit on 16-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
this becoming a common thing here in Europe to mate, sad sad world we live in.

It was always common, it is just that for the first time we are able to know what people across the world had for breakfast, let alone horrible events and the actions of monsters.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Reading comprehension, take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself a minute.

The victims, aged 12, 13, 15 and 17, were shot by their mother Tonya Thomas at their house in Brevard County, 15 miles from Nasa's Kennedy Space Centre.

A neighbour told police that three of the children had banged on his door shortly before 5am on Tuesday before Thomas, 33, ordered them home.

Now I see people calling for a neighbor's blood, because they misinterpreted a simple paragraph. Jeez folks, get a grip......

It's like people are preconditioned to go bat# crazy at the mere mention of kids these days. Maybe people are....
edit on Wed, 16 May 2012 11:27:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

You have to understand that older women, older men, and a lot of southerns/traditionalists are conditioned to view women as perpetual children. They can't see women as adult human beings to be held accountable for their own actions, and they have to blame someone. There are already several arguments trying to diminish the actions of the murderous parent. Trying to say "she did it out of love" and other horrid bs.

You can either spend your time smacking them down or ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could ignore it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeh I know Z, not good.
What happend to the days your neighbours would look out for you.
Surely they could hear SH'ingTF - bah just speculating now.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to read someone state that she was possessed by a demon or, rather, her children were and she was just doing God's job.

If you ask me, it was probably a nice cozy family of druggies. Hell, did you read the Names of those Kids?
(I'd throw in the fact that the woman was black but that would only trigger off undesirable racial connotations).

What we need is solid data. First, where did she get a gun and why did she need a gun? Second, what set her off, crack, kids, or something else?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I'd hazard a guess and say it was drug related.... she was probably on a high seeing all kinds of #

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
www.heraldsun.com.au...

And yet another..... After one yesterday in Italy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

Nicely depressing, first thing in the morning. Someone's going to plot these incidents on vector lines and find a common cause and link them to some extra-dimensional catalyst.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join