It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mum Shoots Dead Four Kids Then Kills Herself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

The neighbor ordered bleeding kid's back home?

Why is this guy not in jail??

I heard it over the radio but i did not
realize he practiacally hand in hand
led them to their graves..

lol i dont think they were bleeding...have you even read the article...

its not his fault, why the hell would he be in jail.
what is he a psychic, is he supposed to know what was going to happen to them?
seriously stop it, its not his fault.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Now that's some damn sorry A** neighbors man!!! They should be held up in prison for the sumaritan law...is there still a sumaritan law on the books in FL? I know some states do still have them. Some I think don't. Now if children came to my house banging at 5am in the morning I would be the one to bring them into my home, call whatever they needed and help them (the first thing I would think of though is fire). I know my friends woke up with a neighbor banging on the door at around that time to tell them that another house was on fire with people inside sleeping. You know it's got to be an emergancy at that hour of the morning seriously...I hope I NEVER get neighbors like those. They should be ashamed.

Now that mother had some serious issues what the heck? I can't beleive no one saw the warning signs. Then again they said she only yelled at her kids, which I must admit I yelled a lot at my kids too, but there had to be some kind of red flag a small sign that something was seriously wrong there?

not everyone's like you, believe it or not and they should not be punished for not doing what you do.
seriously.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Now that's some damn sorry A** neighbors man!!! They should be held up in prison for the sumaritan law...is there still a sumaritan law on the books in FL? I know some states do still have them. Some I think don't. Now if children came to my house banging at 5am in the morning I would be the one to bring them into my home, call whatever they needed and help them (the first thing I would think of though is fire).

From what i can gather.
They were bleeding, and shot at the point they went to the neighbors..
The one fell out in the lawn going back home and the mom *finished off*
the other one

edit on 16-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

That's what I mean WTH kind of people are they...sending bleeding children away, I bet they were "Christians" Sorry A&& excuse for humanity. Anybody who did that should be held as an accomplice to the crime...seriously if they can't prosecute on sumaritan laws they should be held as accomplices. This is the first thing I heard this morning waking up (I live in Florida) and I didn't hear that the kids went to a neighbor at all or even that they were bleeding when they did, this really speaks more volumes about our society than the act the mother did!!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

They had a news report at the top
of the hour on the radio and
the reporter said the kid's
were bleeding let me find a few sources.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Three of the children had gone to a neighbor's house to report that their mother had shot them, police said. When she called for them to return, they did.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

They were shot but not bleeding????

This neighbor needs to be in jail

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Children banging at the door at that time in the morning screams of urgency, no kid is up at the crack of dawn, you obviously don't have children, they like to sleep A LOT any kid up at the crack of dawn is up only because of school and wouldnt' be running to neighbors' banging on their doors unless something was wrong, I'd venture a guess that the other two were killed (the first two) while asleep. Children are not early risers as teenagers. What really surprises me is how the nighbor didn't hear the gunfire till after the children left that neighbor, I call BS. He heard those other shots. HE HAD TO.
edit on 16-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

here she is. looks possesed/and/or on drugs
this was taken in 2002

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Three of the children had gone to a neighbor’s front door before dawn to say their mother had shot them. The mother then called the children back to the house and killed them, Goodyear said.

"From what the neighbors said, she was very calm. She walked out and called them back. They turned around and walked back to the house," Goodyear said.

www.sltrib.com...
Something seems very fishy apart
from the psycho mother

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Children banging at the door at that time in the morning screams of urgency, no kid is up at the crack of dawn, you obviously don't have children, they like to sleep A LOT any kid up at the crack of dawn is up only because of school and wouldnt' be running to neighbors' banging on their doors unless something was wrong, I'd venture a guess that the other two were killed (the first two) while asleep. Children are not early risers as teenagers. What really surprises me is how the nighbor didn't hear the gunfire till after the children left that neighbor, I call BS. He heard those other shots. HE HAD TO.

lol WHAT. im pretty sure theres kids who wake up at dawn, you obviously love to believe you're always right even when youre guessing. the only thing that bothers me about your responses is that you want him to be punished for not doing what you think was right.

its a sad world indeed.

link   

i don't know but i'm stumped as to why we hear alot of this stuff happening of late.

One reason we're hearing more about it, is because the media is staffed with perverted pschopaths who love this kind of story. These stories truly make them giggly.

The other reason we are seeing more of this, I believe, is because as a species, we are in big trouble. We don't realize how bad things have gotten across the globe until it hits us between the eyes and becomes personal. Right now, most of us have our head buried in the sand, and are in denial of the suffering even our own neighbors are going through, let alone the world as a whole.

This truly is sad, but I expect homicide and suicide are going to rise drastically the worse things get. Though the media will start playing it down if it gets too bad.

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

She looks high there, drugs are an awful thing. I agree with Pops, this neighbor needs to be arrested on criminal accomplice as per the law dictionaries description:

One who knowingly, voluntarily, and with common intent unites with the principal offender in the commission of a crime. One who is in some way concerned or associated in commission of crime; partaker of guilt; one who aids or assists, or is an Accessory. One who is guilty of complicity in crime charged, either by being present and aiding or abetting in it, or having advised and encouraged it, though absent from place when it was committed, though mere presence, Acquiescence, or silence, in the absence of a duty to act, is not enough, no matter how reprehensible it may be, to constitute one an accomplice. One is liable as an accomplice to the crime of another if he or she gave assistance or encouragement or failed to perform a legal duty to prevent it with the intent thereby to promote or facilitate commission of the crime.

If I was a prosecuter, I'd be all over this s***!!!!
Law Dictionary Online

Bolded the wrong section, and I bet a good prosecuter could use that section of the law.
edit on 16-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: fix bold print and add

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

lol WHAT. im pretty sure theres kids who wake up at dawn, you obviously love to believe you're always right even when youre guessing. the only thing that bothers me about your responses is that you want him to be punished for not doing what you think was right.

its a sad world indeed.

I think the neighbor gave this lady the gun....
Knew what she was going to do..
OR
To much of a wuss to get involved.
Why else would you tell 3 kid's BLEEDING of gunshot
wounds to go back home??

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

its a sad world indeed.

OR
wounds to go back home??

You need only to look at the Travon case to realize how very easy it is to prove intent down in the state of Florida. I swear it's so easy to prove intent it's not even funny down here. I know people locked on intent to distribute because they carried one gram too many of marijane and who helped pawn his friend's crap that his friend asked him to ended up on probabtion just for intent. It is very easy to claim down here... very easy. Even if there was no intent.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Most 15 year olds dont attack their mom
unless something seriously is wrong
this mom must of been abusive

Most mom's don't murder all of their children.
Maybe she didn't do it.

Like I said, I don't know what happened. I don't think you do either.
The difference being that I don't automatically jump to a conclusion.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

OR
wounds to go back home??

oh here we go, now he gave her the gun, are you kidding me?

I personally THINK they were not bleeding, they PROBABLY said she shot them, as in she tried to shoot them.
and if we're gonna use your source it says that

Three of the children had gone to a neighbor's house to report that their mother had shot them, police said. When she called for them to return, they did, and that’s when she shot them all.

so my opinion is that some kids banged on his door very early in the morning, woke him up, they started blah blah blah, he was still half-asleep, couldn't really understand them, then the mom calls them, they go back, and the neighbor just brushes it off and tries to go back to sleep.

and then shortly after she shots them all.

so i dont see how thats his fault or why he should be in jail.

edit on 16-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Most 15 year olds dont attack their mom
unless something seriously is wrong
this mom must of been abusive

Most mom's don't murder all of their children.
Maybe she didn't do it.

Like I said, I don't know what happened. I don't think you do either.
The difference being that I don't automatically jump to a conclusion.

Oh no she did it, the swat team saw her peak out the window
go back and heard one more gun shot..

The neighbor saw it and heard it.
No jumping to conlusions
its case closed practically
All from the same gun

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

wow sweet breaking news! This must be headline material!
Kidding. So your one of the accounts that will attempt to pass anything off as breaking news?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

OR
wounds to go back home??

oh here we go, now he gave her the gun, are you kidding me?

I personally THINK they were not bleeding, they PROBABLY said she shot them, as in she tried to shoot them.
and if we're gonna use your source it says that

Three of the children had gone to a neighbor's house to report that their mother had shot them, police said. When she called for them to return, they did, and that’s when she shot them all.

Then how did the one kid walking back home from the neighbors house
FALL OUT dead in the lawn from the gun shot wound???

The oldest, Pebbles, was discovered dead in the yard.

Deputies arrived at the Port St. John house after a neighbor in the area reported a shooting at around 5 a.m., local station WFTV reported.

Police found Pebbles in the front yard and, as they began to surround the house, saw someone appear at the front door and then go back inside, the station said.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
In the UK this last week a mother smothered her two kids to death in London, while in Derby the mother is arrested in connection with the deaths of her SIX!!! kids killed in a fire

Truly staggering

In the Derby fire the mother was not arrested. The father's ex girlfriend who used to live with them and had kids by him was arrested. It seems someone poured petrol throught the letter box and the mother of the 6 kids who died was in the house at the time. The girlfriend had wanted him to divorce his current wife and marry him but they had a bitter break up. It could also have been someone who wanted to teach the family a lesson for existing on benefits, which is obviously really unbelievibly sick, considering it was the kids that died.

These other recent cases sound like mental illness to me. It just seems that as the world gets busier and busier no-one has the time or resources to get these kids away from such parents. Maybe when people lived in tighter knit communities this kind of thing was spotted before it became a problem.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I agree about the tighter knit communities. Where I used to live in Philadelphia, (where mostly everybody had jobs and really busy lives) by shock and awe it was much more a tightly knit community, and here in Florida where hardly anybody really works (HONESTLY) they are so self involved to the point they love to sabotage their neighbors. Well I guess with all that time on their hands they need something to do. lol.
Honestly I don't know how that works that in cities there are more tightly knit communities than in rural areas. That seems backwards but it is true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join