It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OJ Simpson was framed because of his knowledge of the Moon Landing Hoax!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

the flat earth

I don't see anything about the flat earth in the link you provided, unless I missed something.
And where does the person who wrote the article get their info from?
Because no sources are provided, to check it's validity.
So it's hard to believe and that's why at the moment, I call BS.

Well that is the official site of the Flat Earth Society......I'm not sure why you are failing to find Flat Earth info on there...That's pretty much all they're about......did you try their FAQ page? www.theflatearthsociety.org...

As for the article I quoted not having much validity.....well....That's kind of the point. This is a thread about Kooky conspiracies that don't really have any validity. I thought that was made pretty obvious.

edit on 17-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: I fell off the end of the flat earth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
The weirdest funniest conspiracy that I'm aware of is this guy who firmly believes that Stephen King was responsible for John Lennon's murder lol.

You can read all about it here: www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

Very Nice! I had never heard of that one.....That actually reminded me of a theory I had forgotten about. That Jack the Ripper was actually Lewis Carrol (author of Alice In Wonderland)!!!!

Funny I forgot about that one...I actually own the book were this theory is posited en.wikipedia.org...

It's a fun read to be sure....Not very convincing....But fun in a 'wouldn't that be perfect irony if it were true' sort of way.

Don't get me wrong, there is some plausible evidence that Mr. Carroll (aka Charles Dodgson) had something of an 'unnatural' interest in prepubescent girls...Even to the point of taking many nude photos of them (I'll refrain from actually linking to any of the photos...but here's an article on the subject) www.straightdope.com...

Still there's a big leap from being a pedophile to being a killer......well maybe not a HUGE leap...I'd suppose you'd have to be something of a sociopath to commit either crime.....but to be honest there really isn't that much evidence that Lewis Carroll was Jack the Ripper. The book that makes this claims bases it mainly on finding anagrams within Lewis's own writings....which seems to be pretty weak evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Could OJ starring in 'Capricorn One' documentary have a roll in his quest for the Truth?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't take the brown acid.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bhornbuckle75

This reference to 1977 conspiracy movie "CAPRICORN ONE" where Simpson was one of the astronauts faking a Mars
landing

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Nice avatar picture.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Saw this again and it dawned on me he IS a hollywood actor playing an astro-not then he goes to prison for killin nicole but always looks like hes at the beach and gulf course when he takes off his shades its obvious

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join