It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Object Nearly Causes Mid-Air Collision Over Denver - May 15, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Summary of story

Something unidentified nearly collided with an aeroplane,in the youtube vid that follows we hear the pilots voice

youtube link

Also the story is here

"DENVER - The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mystery in the sky. A mysterious object flying over Denver nearly caused a mid-air collision Monday evening, 9Wants to Know has learned. "

story

And here follows an image of Denver on map,maybe some friends will know if any major bases are near there.

edit on 16-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
One of our friendly eye in the sky drones

Or a hundred other possibilities.
Pick your favorite one but dont just say UFO, because it is Unidentified, it is Flying, and it is an Object.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Cohort because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort

Pick your favorite one but dont just say UFO, because it is Unidentified, it is Flying, and it is an Object.

I think it would be a beautiful thing if it was a drone.
These things start causing plane crashes...
Maybe people will finally wake up to this crap.

Doubtful, but maybe.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Bingo!!!! did someone say drone because that came to my mind just reading the title.add in is that a radio controlled airplane comment and i think we have our mystery object

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If we assume it was a drone why was it flown over Denver?Why not over Nevada and why at that time?You would think tests like that happen at night hours

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Drone for the win! You know they have to protect their bug-out location, Denver. LoL!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A large bird... Really? I don't have time to look it up, but do large birds show up on radar? If so how big was the bird?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Of course if I were there, I would never ever use the word 'UFO' because I would feel shame and all would think I am saying 'aliens' so UFO is commonly accepted as a synonym of 'aliens', so it was funny how this was not mentioned. Of course the 'military aircraft' mentioned suggest some aicraft, which could safely be called 'UFO'. See how the dealing with these words happens in public? That's why people are afraid to even imply.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh, the changing world of ufology, a few years ago, if a pilot had said he had just missed a drone, folks would be like wtf is that?

Drone is a possibility, RC vehicle is out, as none have an 8000ft ceiling and a large bird is basically implying that the pilot is stupid.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They are test flying the survalence drones to be used in next weeks exercises with the Russian military.

CU (Colorado University) has a special devision dedicated to the making of these units, they have over 3000 in Boulder CO ready to go for next weeks drills. This was one of them.

As a previous poster suggested, the city I live in is slated as the "bug out" location when the SHTF, May 20th Chicago most likely will have an "incident" and the world power elite will be able to fly into Denver May 21st while DIA is under Russian occupation allowing for them to slide beneath DIA and into the underground military base, from which tunnels can take you to NORAD or Cheyenne Mountain. Then the "fun" on the surface begins...

The timing is not by chance and we are far closer to the end then any in this country want to believe.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Too much of a coincidence www.abovetopsecret.com... the puppy in this incident was a drone.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Feith listened to the air traffic recordings and believes the object could be one of three things: - A military or law enforcement drone. - A remote controlled aircraft. - A large bird.

left out "flying superhuman"...

things like in the movie "chronicle" are gonna happen after dec 21st.. and they're preppin the public for this revelation.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am going with the pilot
and number 1 and 2..

Most likely number 1 a drone..

No where does anyone think it was an alien aircraft.

A drone, private owned remote control craft
which i dont know of any going 8000ft or
ones that can be controlled without seeing it.

I am going with a drone..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Huh? Isn't that what UFO means? You mean to say don't say it's an alien space craft.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

If that was the case why didn't the military ever come to say 'it's ours' Security issues afterall

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by Ahmose

Bingo!!!! did someone say drone because that came to my mind just reading the title.add in is that a radio controlled airplane comment and i think we have our mystery object

I could see it being a drone... But I don't know of too many RC planes that are capable of being operated from that distance (the object was at an altitude of 8000 feet). Maybe a RC Zephyr with a UHF link or something...?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Too much of a coincidence www.abovetopsecret.com... the puppy in this incident was a drone.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Not much doubt as far as coincidence, and as even the pilot speculated. No doubt either that Animals thread is showing a Raptor drone, armed ot not, and stupid, if the parameters are not right.
edit on 16-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Are drones too small to show up on radar?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

If it is unidentified......AND it is an object.......AND it is flying.....what would that make it in YOUR world?
edit on 16-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
US is going to have 30000 domestic drones

and no commercial airline is gonna fall out of the sky eventually with hundreds of passenger plus ground bystander casualties?

maybe thats what the drones are for too - disaster.

taking planes down. wouldnt be surprised.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join