It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Data You Shouldn't Ignore

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying, do your own research and you will see. Well I'm educated in research and I can't find any evidence for claims of sudden pole shift, planet X, earth wobbles and so on. Sorry

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by H2323

ok first off,
1. earth wobbles,,no bad,,,, CHANDLERS WOBBLE good,,,

earth wobblesearth wobblesearth wobbles,,,,baddddddddddd.

2. Go!

Me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by H2323

Just google it and look for educated scientists and other professionals so you can look into their eyes when you hear them speaking,so you cannot deny their truth,reading text allows your mind to cheat your emotions and instincts out of their rightful place in your reality.Please watch these real human beings telling their personal truth,no one has the time to try to read and learn it all so asking to or claiming a right to go through human history and current events WORD BY CRITICALLY READ WORD is tantamount to a cheat,we dont have a right to demand the manual version of the learning curve ,we must listen to others and trust them,anything less is self-imposed suppresion of reality and self-imposed denial leading to artificial self-imposed ignorance.

So there are millions of pages of data available and all you need to do is google it.start anywhere there is so much data that you couldnt miss if you tried,just type in your question and start browseing.In fact its impossible to not get relevant data,first google then youtube and its humanly impossible to miss loads of relevant data.

Interesting dilemma that 'cant find the data"issue,google kinda ended that angle a long time ago and Youtube finished the job,its IMPOSSIBLE not to find relevant data on the web.Hope you have more luck in the future,dont give up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

So there are millions of pages of data available and all you need to do is google it.start anywhere there is so much data that you couldnt miss if you tried,just type in your question and start browseing.In fact its impossible to not get relevant data,first google then youtube and its humanly impossible to miss loads of relevant data.

You seem to be confusing wild, baseless claims with data. Here, let me help:

da·ta noun pl but singular or pl in constr, often attributive \ˈdā-tə, ˈda- also ˈdä-\

Definition of DATA

: factual information (as measurements or statistics) used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation
: information output by a sensing device or organ that includes both useful and irrelevant or redundant information and must be processed to be meaningful
: information in numerical form that can be digitally transmitted or processed

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by one4all

You seem to be confusing wild, baseless claims with data. Here, let me help:

da·ta noun pl but singular or pl in constr, often attributive \ˈdā-tə, ˈda- also ˈdä-\

Definition of DATA

: factual information (as measurements or statistics) used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation
: information output by a sensing device or organ that includes both useful and irrelevant or redundant information and must be processed to be meaningful
: information in numerical form that can be digitally transmitted or processed

www.merriam-webster.com...

This is a site I found that offers data on various fields of study that may be helpful.
data.worldbank.org...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yes, I am familiar with Svensmark's work and find it intriguing. It might be the most important insight into long term climate change since Milankovich. It has yet to be proven, however.

I finally looked up Milankovich. It looks interesting. Thank you for the info.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

When you watch scientists and archeologists and other professionals talking about past pole shifts and their effects on the planet,it becomes data,when you hear military personell and NASA insiders saying similar things their words become data,you cannot muffle another persons voice because your own personal level of proof isnt met,you can define yourself more and more of a contrarian as the data mounts but surely you wont choose to remain in a self-inflicted state of denial of the mounting data that runs counter to one perspective and is supportive of another.

we must define reality before we can begin to delineate what is fact and then if that fact is strong enough to change our individual perspective then we will make that free will choice,but by not aknowledgeing other human beings personal testimony and demanding fact beyond anothers truth we are creating a self-imposed state of ignorance of reality,now I am not disputeing or debateing facts here,i am saying you arent even ready to delineate reality yet so how can you hope to use facts to define your own personal perspective??You cannot rely on the written word more than the spoken word,a humans voice in front of you must carry more weight than any written word,and as soon as you choose to play word games you create a self-imposed state of stsis,where you refuse to learn anything beyond that which you can verify through the writeen word,which coincidentlly is the easiest way to misrepresent,manipulate,and lie to another human being.So you need to rethink your approach to defining you REALITY before you go searching for facts.Your reality is defined by the actions of other humans around you .not your individual utopian view of the world that you construct through suppression of your fellow mans word and truth.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by DJW001

When you watch scientists and archeologists and other professionals talking about past pole shifts and their effects on the planet,it becomes data,when you hear military personell and NASA insiders saying similar things their words become data,you cannot muffle another persons voice because your own personal level of proof isnt met,you can define yourself more and more of a contrarian as the data mounts but surely you wont choose to remain in a self-inflicted state of denial of the mounting data that runs counter to one perspective and is supportive of another.

we must define reality before we can begin to delineate what is fact and then if that fact is strong enough to change our individual perspective then we will make that free will choice,but by not aknowledgeing other human beings personal testimony and demanding fact beyond anothers truth we are creating a self-imposed state of ignorance of reality,now I am not disputeing or debateing facts here,i am saying you arent even ready to delineate reality yet so how can you hope to use facts to define your own personal perspective??You cannot rely on the written word more than the spoken word,a humans voice in front of you must carry more weight than any written word,and as soon as you choose to play word games you create a self-imposed state of stsis,where you refuse to learn anything beyond that which you can verify through the writeen word,which coincidentlly is the easiest way to misrepresent,manipulate,and lie to another human being.So you need to rethink your approach to defining you REALITY before you go searching for facts.Your reality is defined by the actions of other humans around you .not your individual utopian view of the world that you construct through suppression of your fellow mans word and truth.

No, that's testimony, not data. Data is measurable.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Not trying to be inflamatory but you are not accurate,because a humans voice and word ARE measurable,by polygraphs and other basic scientific methods,please elaborate if you see a way out of this dynamic,that i have missed?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

a humans voice and word ARE measurable.
well there a novel concept.
i thought it was pics or it didnt happen,,,voice's and words,,,meaningless.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Some of us see the world is 3-D/HD video,we just turn it all upside down and see the truth that is always there if you know where to look,it is an inescapable truth that is natures counter balance to the untruth that mirrors it.We cannot see the truth until there is an untruth presented to us,our minds immediatly right the ship,we have internal emotional/physiological gyroscopes and they are plugged into the video screen that is our mindset as an application.

In fact because science has shown us so many ways to redefine physics and manipulate materials and the light and sound spectrums respectively we really must accept that a humans word is the defineing baseline of fact and truth and our reality as we all agree to accept it..

It is through the peer catalysed and directed subjugation of our individual validity as spkespersons of truth that is manifested and executed by governmental,industrial,and religous and non-religous special interest groups that we have come to debunk each others humanitarian truth,these peer influenced dynamics are many and masqueradeing as humanitarian catalysed and motivated entitys and organisations ,a cammoflage for the real mechanisms or self-sustaining directives they have become by proxy.,a camoflage materialised through fiscal and material and media support for valid humanitarian causes,but at levels required to sustain positive public opinion and support.

There is no moral humanitarian catalyst behind the provision of these half measures represented as full measures.

Our world is comprised of predominantly linear or one dimensional thinkers,some two-dimensional thinkers,and even fewer three dimensional thinkers,the advent of the internet is stimulateing more and more very young kids to learn to activate their abilitys to become and remain three-dimensional thinking humans.It is very hard to lie to or misrepresent dynamics to 3-D thinkers,very ,very difficult.

edit on 26-5-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

"In fact because science has shown us so many ways to redefine physics"

In fact because science-fiction,,, has shown us so many ways to redefine physics.

and by
redefine
physics.u meant,,looking at,,

define physics,,the basic LAWS OF PHYSIC,,
gravity,
ummm
light,,speed.
umm,,Atomic Structure,,
ummm what else,,would be the Bound by the LAWS OF PHYSIC,,,,umm

still Laws doing the binding right?,,
or would that be Molecular,,DNA, type of binding,,

ya lots of different scientific ways of looking at things,,,
and,,,"In fact because science has shown us so many ways to redefine physics",,
u mean support the Existing LAWS OF PHYSICS,,,which are bound.
E still equals,,action,,not thought,,,or does it?,,,hmmm

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The fact that we can catalyse our emotional feelings and direct them with mental acuity as physical instruments of manifestation in the material world is no surprise.The fact that we do not trust the words of the many who give testimony to this fact is tantamount to a crime against humanity.

The suppression of peoples truths is the only thing stopping humanitys forward progress.And the identification of those responsible both directly and indirectly,Integral or peripheral,is being materialised via the world wide web.

A transition of the magnitude of ten which is what a truthful revelation of what natural science has to offer us in a global sense could bring humanity into a new paradigm.

I will show you BobAthome,how to illustrate an example of this principal in action,break this down please.

The solution to all of our problems is simple and can be accomplished GLOBALLY in ONE DAY.All we need to do is have one single day of GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION.One day where every human on earth is rendered debt free,completely and absolutely,then the very next day everyone just goes back to work again and continues to live their lives as they chooseWe need to eliminate the power that groups have garnered through the use of commerce as a tool of manipulation,and we can do it in one day.

The day after there will be no millionairres or billionairres,anywhere on the planet,we will all truly be equal.And because of the nature of commerce and money the likelyhood of any of those people regaining power is slim to none..

You see in one day we teach everyone to see the world in 3-D,so they cannot be fooled again.And without the current organisations in existance humanity will galvanise globally within months because we have the internet now and can communicate.

We can all as a species "transform"ourselves,we can all go through the "dimensional shift"together,because thats all a dimensional shift is,a new way of looking at things,and we can drop the veil of one and two dimensional thinking for humanity in its entirity in ONE SINGLE DAY OF GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION.

Imagine if,the Vatican was penniless and powerless,and if every millionaire and billionaire was as free from debt and money as the man beside him??because as soon as no one owes anyone anything,no one really owns anything anymore and all of the 3rd dimensional web of deciet will be realised by everyone.Imagine if there was a day with no external influences and one where we all had true equality and the ability to restructure our entire world as we all freely choose to do??

Imagine free energy which we are seeing appear as a tech breakthrough,and imagine if we could all organise the global econemy to provide equality without borders.

Imagine if we could let the people get to the food instead of trying to take the food to the people,imagine if there were no borders to keep the people away from the food,which is the entire issue in a nutshell so to speak.

These are not new ideas and they have been visualised for all of our history as a species,but the fact that we now have the ability to communicate worldwide in real time via the internet means we can manifest these ideas for the first time in a very long time,we have been here before and i believe we can do this again.Unfortunately the earth is due for some changes and i am afraid we havent the time to see this happen this go round.

I do not fear for the loss of kowledge because one set of encyclopedias contains enough data to restart humanity and I believe we have that type of data in peoples heads right now,people who as soon to be survivors will be tasked with recording and passing all of this knowledge down as fast as possible before they die.An age of enlightenement and recording paralelled by a dark age of global suffering,how ironic.

We need to look into the data concerning neutral dimensional fields or bubbles,we need to learn how to create,maintain,and work within these manufactured realitys.

Once we can do this then we can begin to see how we can realise potential from our natural psychic ablitys we are all born with,we simply need to see how they work in different dimensions and find the one that most compliments our talents and abilitys.

The ionisation of air is one way to create this neutral dimension bubble,the idea of weight into speed is the key to this type of neutral dimension field activation.Research David Hamel.chison uses a different method of creating the same conditions or neutral dimension bubble.He uses sounds and harmonics to ionise the air and create a similar effect.

we need to openly and quickly research these ideas ASAP,because this is how we will learn to integrate our psi talents with technology,by learning to work within the boundaries of this new science.

Hut

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

what the hell has that got too do with PHYSICS?,,and the LAWS thereoff?
This science-fiction ,,oneness crap,,i mean ,,get out of the 1900's,,,
and get back too real science would be a start.
For instance ,,,ionized bubble of protective positive energy.
for gods sake,,whats next peramid energy and majic chakras's?? that not science.
i give up.
u win,
peace and namaste,man,,,cool,,right on,,ya,,groovy.oneness.

one goverment
one currency
one leader
etcc,,
hey we went off topic,,,looooooooonggggggggg,, ago.
or does time not exist as a constant anymore either,,u know oneness man,,get withit.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What I was saying is that some researchers have discovered a way to create and maintain a neutral dimensional field or bubble,one that redefines physics.

I understand that withint
that field our conventional dimensional physics will still apply.

What i am saying is that dimensions are defined as states of matter,ie. earth,water,air,space,and whatever dimensions we are yet to discover.Wnen we walk around we are travelling through one dimension,when we go underwater we are travelling through another dimension,when we travel through space we are travelling in another dimension,when we tunnel underground we are travelling through another dimension,and within each of these dimension the laws of physics remain constant as per that particular dimension,these are dimensional physics,but all dimensional physics are bound by universal physics which is the catalyst of the bond I think you are referring to.
Think of dimensions as being horizontal layers of a cake,when we travel through each layer we move from the top down and as we go through the layers we blend the contents of the layers together as a knife cutting through a cake would do,it doesnt matter how we chose to travel we can walk,tunnel,fly,the result is the same,we drag ourselves through the dimensions like the knife goes through the cake.

But when we create a neutral dimension field we can travel verticly and leave no drag marks,in other words we can travel as if we were running the knife in between two layes of the cake HORIZONTALLY,and with zero resistance or near zero resistance.We basicly look at a bubble riseing in water and we create the area that is between the water and the air as it is riseing,the neutral dimensional zone that exists between the dimensions is replicated and maintained and this allows us to travell through different dimensions effortlessly,however we must maintain our own dimension within our craft and our craft must be able to handle the matter state of all of the dimensions we travel through in the event of a field failure.Our dimensional physics will apply within the field and or craft,but external to that field we will be exposed to the particular physics of the dimension we are travelling through and will have to adhere to universal laws of physics to function in a constant manner in all dmensions.

Just like a submarine going under the water,in the conventional sense as we now do it and in the future sense of how we will be doing it,now conventionally we need to ensure that the hull of the sub can overpower the pressure of the depths and protect the crew,but if we were in a neutral dimensional field underwater in a Volkswagon we would be just fine at any depth possible as long as our field is maintained,but if we lose continuity we are immediatly exposed to that dimension in its entirity and are immediatly exposed to its particular set of dimensional laws of physics,the universal laws of physics that brought us there will be overridden by the environmental dimensional laws of physics we will experience.Yes the dimensional laws of physics are ruled by the universal laws of physics but the interaction of our own physiology with other dimensions means we need to accept a new way of viewing our definition of physics within our dimension as they apply to our bodies and the way other dimensions specific laws of physics will affect us physically.And we need to find these definitions within the Universal laws of physics we already know of and understand.we cant assume we have closed the book on the laws of physics universal or otherwise.

I have no training at all in physics or any stuff like that,so if I am way off base let me know,I am claiming no fact ,just saying ow I see it.

And the hippie mumbo-jumbo is important because it is associated with an acceptance of natural science for me as an individual,not necessary for all but a chosen perspective for me.

I fully understand that there are many individuals out there who understand new and advanced ways of defineing all aspects of science,and i accept that naturally most never followed formal education in those areas,we all watch Americas Got Talent and we see savants all the time,and quite obviously some of our best minds are bakers and candlestick makers,but today with the internet they can tangle with their educated peers and kick butt ,you see either you get the ideas or you dont ,it is weird but it is what it is.

I am fully aware i have no technical acumen,especially with terminology,but thats what I count on others for,all things in nature are symbiotic,so I can come up with the general concepts but I absolutely need the specialist thinkers to manifest my ideas.

I am an enabeler,I offer new perspectives that are relevant and connected,and then leave it to my counterparts to find where they fit in.
edit on 26-5-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
David Hamel was trying to build a spaceship to save some of humanity from an approaching global disaster like a pole shift in fact I think it was specificly a pole shift he was told was on the way.

Davids ideas combined with other make many things possible.I believe if we blend Hamels theories with Hutchisons theories and maybe toss searle in for good measure,we can construct massive ships beyond any size imaginable out of granite rock,and fly them as they are,just tunnel them out and set them up as environmetal refuges and fly them into orbit.Hamels ideas as far as i read didnt stem from a granite ship,but after seeing pics of a huge one on the moons surface,it became reasonable to assume we can build ships like that one,once we figure out how they worked with stone in the past,we use the same things to build our ships that we build our buildings out of,and they probably did the same thing.Maybe Hamel was going to fly the granite formation away,I havent researched it much past his generators and small ship designs.

I believe that it is an adherance to conventional physics theory and beliefs beyond rationality that prevents us from progressing,just as tesla was Edisons superior in every way except marketing and sales so have our laws of physics been bastardised,I am not saying they are wrong ,just like you cant say Edison was wrong,I am just saying that there exists a MORE RIGHT ANSWER and set of laws we need to identify.And until we begin to trust each others words above material evidence we are lost,a man may get lucky and produce an effect that he may never reproduce in his physical lifetime,but this does not mean he did not produce it once,and if his peers and those to come discount his word in the absence of material evidence humanity loses big time.

So,we need to be able to visualise these concepts in our minds in their entiritys,and only 3-D thinkers can do that,and they need batallions of dedicated one and two dimensional thinkers to support them .Dreamers need to dream and builders need to build,but the builders have all been educated formally and are constantly trying to manifest their one and two dimensional perspectives through their actions and work,

So we have a constant battle of perspectives or realitys happening,and as this pole shift approaches it is becomeing very clear what the cause and effect will be,this reality division will cause the majority of humanity to perish.

The internet should be the catalyst humanity needs but it seems we are running out of time.

I personally have an agenda for the next few years,is 2012-a marked year for me?No.I have been given no message about that date,however i am aware of what is comeing in generalj,and many media sources are showing warnings of one form or another.I say google "j-shaped underground shelter crop circles" and find a high spot to start digging at,simple and you can call it a phase if nothing happens.But if something does happen then you get to be part of the future of humanity in a bigger way than you ever imagined.And remember its water and remember how nature works,"as above so below"---it takes a force of nature to counter a force of nature and water is a force of nature,so you need to use these laws of physics to understand how to survive a global inundation,and this is why we are all on this site now,to share ideas,the airlock created by the j-shaped enterance uses nature to counter nature.

Conventional shelters that are not watertight will be coffins,and large undergound bunkers will be compromised easily creating super-coffins,but if you simply dig a hole with basic tools and easily found natural materials you can work with nature to win your life.But technology will not be a sure thing,there will be exceptions floating around everywhere,but those high up and properly placed,will end up on top so to speak,remember the event wil be short lived but global in nature,so as long as you are safe for that short time you will have a better chance at longevity.

I think that the psychic predictions and the archeological evidence and the biblical references and the abductee and contactee experiences and warnings are enough for me to not require much empirical evidence to take action.Toss in a crop circle that tells us how to survive a global flood by useing nature to counter nature and then in detail says how to build what I call an ingenious shelter is all I need to wake up and act.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I am an enabeler,I offer new perspectives,,
you are right ,,and i appoligise for my rant,,i get frustrated,,sorry,,

Universal laws of physics,,
might be the wrench in your gears,,

Gallelao,,should have said,,
in our Galaxy,,
,,applying his facts,,too the Entire,Universe ,made people upset.,,

Concentrate on this GALAXY'S physics,,,

Universal laws of physics,,it's a big UNIVERSE,,
i know it sounds like semantics,,but,

Our galaxy is our playground,,lets explore it, and recognise, the Laws by which our galaxy,,at least as far as the boundaries of the Heliosphere,,
which very well may be our "bubble",edge,,to our galaxy,,and all of the laws of this galaxy,are bound.
as for the universe,,and the Laws of the Universe,,,well,,who knows,,lets stay within our backyard,,first.

That being said,,pole shift,,basically an alignment strenght,,issue,,
magnetic fields,,,
any magnetic,field,,looses strengh,,when heated,,that is a fact at the atomic level.
following the laws of physics,,in our galaxy,,

Pole Shift Data You Shouldn't Ignore,,u are absolute zero right!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Meanwhile, I will continue to promote the idea that climate change is affected by changes in the Earth's magnetic field. I have connected the two subjects in this thread, and I'm running with it.

No, you haven't. You have spammed a series of unrelated references about geo-magnetic migration without actually establishing a case for them to be related to climatic changes. Only one of your sources supports this premise, and you still haven't explained it in your own words. In the meantime, you've been acting like a peevish child, insisting I look up the exact number of climate scientists who believe that the recent severe weather has been caused by global warming. If you cannot find data that supports your contention and piece together a reasonable argument, don't take it out on me.

When we post without sources and/or citations in support of our threads, we are scolded. When we post sources and/or citations in support of our threads we are "spamming".

O.K.

As they say: "don't feed the trolls"

He played passive aggressive until he got you to bite. Then once you did, stepped up the disruption/wordplay/off-topic banter.
This is your thread. Play it out as you will.

Anyway... the one thing I'm curious about with regards to magnetic poles shifting and any outcomes of that is this: If the pole really is accelerating, could it be possible for it to *snap at some point?

What I mean by that is, does a threshold exist whereby suddenly the shift will just shoot the rest of the way to a complete flip? What consequences would that have on our magnetic field with respect to it's ability to protect us from solar radiation??
Would it disappear for a time? If so, how long and how much damage could we realistically expect?

Sorry for all the questions...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Great question,when do we reach the rubicon so we know when to expect the changes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi,

I have difficulty in understanding this pole shift stuff.

Does the magnetic field stop before, during, or after?

I don't see how moving the poles will stop the functioning of the magnetic field.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join