It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Data You Shouldn't Ignore

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Lazarus Short

We are in pole shift, two kinds of pole shift.

Then why is Polaris exactly where it is supposed to be when I set up my telescope?

I don't know, and that's why I'm asking...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Also if the polls totally swap places, what would happen on an atomic level? Would the positive and negative parts of the atom swap? Thus bringing change all the way down. Like them Russian dolls that fit one inside the other. Each one slightly different.

www.google.co.uk... Q_AUoAQ&biw=768&bih=928&sei=oJGzT9j_C8eO8gPl6e2xCQ

The neutrino would stay put, presumably. A diagrammed of an atom looks incredibly like a solar system. And the flower like orbital pattern is all over English bank notes. On the £10 note it suggest time travel.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

The diagram you refer to is the old "orbitals" description that is demonstrably wrong. Electrons surrounding the nucleons exists in a 'cloud' with the electrons at discrete energy levels. An atom is mostly just empty, as far as matter being there, space, which is why neutrinos are so hard to detect. They just pass through the atom most of the time.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is what science does, when computing a moving average on an entity that has very few past data points to expose an actual cycle of events. It is an RMS algorithm that attempts to position the future based only on the near past actual readings. Nothing to fear here, we know the magnetic poles fluctuate, what could you possibly do about it anyway?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

i wonder what air and water have in common........hmmm

Water is a polar molecule (permanent electric dipole moment), it's diamagnetic and can be affected by magnetic fields. Very strong magnetic fields can produce levitation, weaker fields can affect it as well by increasing cluster size, increasing salt mobility, and can change the strength of the hydrogen bonds, increasing evaporation rates. The field can also affect the dissolution rate of oxygen. If it decreases too much, the aquatic species will not get enough oxygen and basically suffocate. This could be one of the things leading to mass deaths of various aquatic species around the world as of late. ...although the underwater volcanos have me intrigued as a possible cause as well.
Even though we don't usually think of water as a magnetic material, it can be affected greatly by magnetic fields on the large scale.
Magnetism is such a wide open field that hasn't been studied to the extent is should be. We have the "basics", but there is so much more that we don't know about it. For me, it's one of the "coolest" of subjects, always providing more questions than answers and a thoroughly fascinating field to investigate.
Until ... well, NOW, I didn't put much thought into the water correlation, but it's very interesting and deserves some investigation!

.... Anyway... with enough of a change in the magnetic field, we could see drastic changes in our water levels. From increased evaporation, we'll get a lowering of he sea level but an increase in cloud cover which could produce record rainfall... that we've already experienced somewhat as of late. We should probably watch for even more mass deaths of marine animals as the field continues to change.

The surface of the earth is covered 70% with water and changes in the flow and molecular level could also have impacts on the tectonic plates which could explain the increase in earthquakes as of late as well as volcanic eruptions. Our weather patterns have been nothing less than chaotic as well, probably due in part to the effects on the oceans by the changes in the magnetic field.

The earth is in a very delicate balance, it has to be in order to support life. When that balance is thrown off, even in the slightest amount, we can suffer major catastrophies. We may just be at the "tip of the iceburg" so to speak.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
on top of all the water "stuff", our land masses have a great deal of iron and that's one of the most affected metals in a magnetic field. With the field being "weak", we don't have masses of land or water floating up into the atmospher or anything like that, but we do have additional force on very delicate systems. From the old addage "the straw that broke the camel's back", a very, very small force can have devastating effects on a system that is already very stressed, almost at its breaking point. So, this magnetic field alteration may be that tiny little push that will cause a great deal of movement and change.

ok... [ /sciencegeek ] now

edit on 16-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I know that one,,,,Earth, and Fire,,air and water,,,

tada,,,

the Four Elements,,Earth, and Fire,,
what do i win?
(gee are we back too the dark ages??)
whats next Magnetic Force is Invisible so it cannot exist?
geesh,,
Me.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

I know that one,,,,Earth, and Fire,,air and water,,,

tada,,,

the Four Elements,,Earth, and Fire,,
what do i win?
(gee are we back too the dark ages??)
whats next Magnetic Force is Invisible so it cannot exist?
geesh,,
Me.

I was thining "oxygen" ...but then I got distracted

two unpaired electrons so it's paramagnetic... not sure what effects go on in the magnetic field, will have to look it up
edit on 16-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Concerning Oxygen, initially, there are effects with it's bonding in water as mentioned before and being paramagnetic, there would be more effects in the atmosphere possibly affecting our own air supply just as it does with the marine animals. The stronger the field, the greater the effects.

Also found something interesting concerning the effects of the electromagnetic field on the human body/living tissue that may interest some folks:
www.ehow.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
not liking what I'm finding!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

The upward extension of the ionosphere, known as the plasmasphere, also extends beyond 4-5 RE with diminishing density, beyond which it becomes a flow of light ions called the polar wind that escapes out of the magnetosphere into the solar wind. Energy deposited in the ionosphere by auroras strongly heats the heavier atmospheric components such as oxygen and molecules of oxygen and nitrogen, which would not otherwise escape from Earth's gravity. Owing to this highly variable heating, however, a heavy atmospheric or ionospheric outflow of plasma flows during disturbed periods from the auroral zones into the magnetosphere, extending the region dominated by terrestrial material, known as the fourth or plasma geosphere, at times out to the magnetopause.

Earth’s magnetosphere protects the ozone layer from the solar wind. The ozone layer protects the Earth (and life on it) from dangerous ultraviolet radiation

So, basically, with a major change in the magnetic field, the solar winds could deplete the ozone and take away our protection from UV rays and scorch the planet. Some theories say that's what happened to the water and atmosphere on Mars.

I think I'm going to stop researching this one before I freak myself out and not be able to sleep since I really, really need to go to bed due to work tomorrow!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That the magnetic pole is shifting is beyond doubt. As a consequence of the shifting, the magnetic field strength is diminishing, because the magnetic field is going into a full polarity reversal. The consequence of this is that the amount of Cosmic Ray Induction is increasing. Thus the increase in the number of volcanic eruptions. In my opinion Cosmic Ray Induction is the sole driver for volcanic activity. This in accordance with the Hollow Earth Theory that I hold to. In my opinion all stars and planets are hollow. I am a scientist and my opinions have a scientific foundation.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 17/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Essentially what could happen is this, when the magnetosphere reaches it's tipping point and the magnetic poles go through the process of reversal. We will temporarily lose our protection from the solar wind. We will be bombarded from the sun until the magnetosphere can recover. That length of time is difficult for science to know. But radiation is a definite concern.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by Wifibrains

No it's the magnetic pole that changes, the Earth hasn't drastically tilted on it's axis.

That's where we are wrong to a certain degree ... the earths magnetosphere, reacts with the sun's ... you might say, that the two magnetospheres cause a certain kind of friction, magnetic friction, that reacts upon the earths path and the earths inclination towards the sun. So one, cannot occurr, without affecting the other variables.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
That the magnetic pole is shifting is beyond doubt.

I won't spend time argueing this ...

But I'll say this, feminism is the control of emotion ... emotions, are anger, frustration ... and emotions are the core of all wrong doing in our world. There is too much feminism, in all governments ... which is also why "Hel" as in "Hell" is a female ... nothing but a blue frozen hel, of emotional chaos.

Just like the earth has two poles, so does anything else ... we lived a good life, when the Soviet Union existed as an adversary. With only the US as a super power, life is hell on earth.

To prove or disprove, weather the earth is hollow or not ... is simple. To create s mall model, of a hollow globe, and see how seismic waves travel through it, is also quite simple.

Plasma is often reviewed as gas ... and anything filled with gas, is often considered hollow. The lava, that comes out of vulcanoes, proves, that inside the earth is plasma ... the nature of lava is plasmatic.

And finally, there is no eternity ... nor is there infinity. The only finite thing, is death ... and anyone believing in eternity, is a believer of death. Life means changes, live is a butterfly that changes shape and character ... it is a change of essense.

You might say, this very poster is why I oppose feminism ... there is no logic, only emotion ... and you can't argue with that emotion. Feminisms are like Gods ... they're always right, and they're always perfect ...

Me, I'm human .. imperfect, and I need to argue myself towards the future and I need to fight for my daily bread. And that fight, is a fight between life .... and death. Where, life is on the line ...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
And the Earth stopped wobbling—exactly as predicted as another strong sign of an imminent Ice Age.

So, the start of a new Ice Age is marked by a magnetic pole reversal, increased volcanic activity, larger and more frequent earthquakes, tsunamis, colder winters, superstorms and the halting of the Chandler wobble.

Unfortunately, all of those conditions are being met.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
By any chance, would the acceleration of the magnetic poles increase the rate of speed at which the earth rotates?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

First time I have ever heard 40 days and 40 nights of rain explained reasonably,thank you very much.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm at a loss as to why this ought to be a concern. We have been tracking the magnetic pole since 1590, and in all that time it has NEVER sat still - it walks all over. This is why declination diagrams on maps have to be updated every 20 years or so - the point of magnetic north is constantly changing, and always has been.

It's even LESS of a concern now, since most navigation (land, sea AND air) is accomplished via GPS, which is dependent on orbital satellites, and does not need a magnetic north pole at all.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I thought that the poles always shifted, minutely of course, but in some respects never remain the same due to gravity, and earth's magnetosphere constantly changing, and being battered by the sun.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Dude, very sexist

Sorry if some woman somewhere broke your heart or did something to you, but I've met some wonderful ones in my life and am quite fond of them. You can't condemn an entire gender just because you have had a bad experience with certain members of it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

First time I have ever heard 40 days and 40 nights of rain explained reasonably,thank you very much.

I hadn't considered it in that sense, but, yes, that very well could account for the event!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join