It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumia Abu-Jamal exclusive interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I found an interesting interview with Mumia Abu-Jamal on Rt.com (with audio). I don't know anything about this guy other than the fact that he is in prison for killing a police officer, which some people apparently disagree with. Regardless, he seems intelligent, and the interview seemed like something ATS would enjoy.

LINK TO INTERVIEW

If you look back it is clear that FBI and their leaders and their agents knew that everything they did then was illegal and FBI agents were taught and trained how to break into places, how to do, what they called, black bag jobs and that kind of stuff, how to commit crimes. And this is what they were also taught, you’d better do it and you’d better not get caught, because if you get caught you are going to jail and we act like we don’t know you, you are on your own. What has happened in the last twenty and thirty years not just NDAA but the so-called Patriot Act has legalized everything that was illegal back in the 1950s-1970s. They legalized the very things that the FBI agents and administrative knew was criminal back then. That means they can look in your mail, they certainly can read your email, they tap your phone – they do all of that. But they do it in the name of national security. What we’re living today is a national security state where Big Brother is legalized and rationalized.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wow an impressive sounding man, well up to date it appears on most current issues. I have not researched his background but he sounds very insightful about the current state of the USA.

Thank you for sharing. I'll look him up.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wow an impressive sounding man, well up to date it appears on most current issues. I have not researched his background but he sounds very insightful about the current state of the USA.

Thank you for sharing. I'll look him up.

new topics

join