It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stimulus Dollars Fund Studies into Sexual History and Erectile Dysfunction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You Paid for It! Stimulus Dollars Fund Studies into Sexual History and Erectile Dysfunction

The NBC Investigative Unit has raised questions about two grants totaling nearly $1.5 million dollars distributed to the University of California San Francisco. The money was part of the federal stimulus program and went to studies into the erectile dysfunction of overweight middle aged men and the accurate reporting of someone's sexual history.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Now what is "shovel ready" about sexual history or erectile dysfunction?

Interesting here University of California home to Pelsoi and Boxer sounds like earmarks to me. Even to this day no one truly knows that we spent that 787 billion dollars on sure they claim a lot of thing but get real Government has never had an over abundance of brains.

Are they serious?

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit discovered that for $1.2 million dollars, taxpayers funded a study that included 200 videotaped interviews at $6000 per interview. Kovaleski asked Sheehy to justify the spending. "I think the average person is going to look at $1.2 million dollars to interview 200 people and say Wow!" Sheehy defended the study. "I understand people could look at it and have issues but this is research," he said.

$6000 dollars per interview how the hell can anyone justify that?

What say you ATS?

And keep the conversation within ATS terms and conditions please.
edit on 16-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I say BS! Quit spending taxpayer dollars on it. Add this to the stupidity.

The U.S. is providing hundreds of millions of dollars of foreign aid to some of the world's richest countries - while at the same time borrowing billions back, according to report seen by Congress. The Congressional Research Service released the report last month which shows that in 2010 the U.S. handed out a total of $1.4bn to 16 foreign countries that held at least $10bn in Treasury securities. Four countries in the world's top 10 richest received foreign aid last year with China receiving $27.2m, India $126.6m, Brazil $25m, and Russia $71.5m.

U.S. gives billions of dollars in foreign aid to world's richest countries - then asks to borrow it back

S&F
edit on 16-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Is there any wonder we have a 16 trillion dollar deficit?

Rather obvious of those people in Washingtons incompetence.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I seriously doubt any middle aged conservative men will complain about the government fighting the good fight against erectile dysfunction

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Even if I am hungry I will still complain about a $90 muffin

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Looks like another Fibrillating Palpitating Ultra-Liberal Super Left Wing Fanatical Radical con game to extract money.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Stimulus" dollars funding to find out why men aren't reacting to stimulus properly?

Oh, the irony.....

Shouldn't that just be a part of health research and development?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Or that Life is now mimicking art. I like lattes.

The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.
From the movie " Idiocracy ( 2006 )

top topics

join