It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When you consider the cumulative effect of ALL the toxic chemicals now in our environment, we were already in trouble long before Fukushima came on the scene. Its silly to worry about it. There are dozens of other toxins already in the environment every bit as harmful as what we will endure from this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
Ill prob get flammed for this, but i am sick of these threads already. The first one scared the hell out of me..then the 2nd one was like ok "is this just a s&f competition?" Now after the 20th one its just getting old. I have a friend in the Air Force who just so happens to be stationed in Japan not more than a 100miles and there is no worries what so ever. If it were do you really think OUR american men would be there? I'm not sure if people just thrive on fear or just really not happy with this world but there really is nothing to worry about in this situation. We have been ingesting radiation our entire lives already..hell we get it from the sun.

Out of all the fear i developed I found this...real scientist talk about how its not a threat and why..You can sleep easy

www.japanprobe.com...

You act like our Govt. has never put the soldiers of this country in harms way...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

To me this is a little different. He has wife over there along with all their neighbors who also have wives, husbands, and kids. All little different than just sending a marine into the desert

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree,there is virtually nothing we can do about it
so start really living and enjoy your life,love lots,don't be waste-full,keep your body strong,help old ladies across the street...
and try to give a bit more than you take,and most importantly never give up

edit on 16-5-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

"I never in my life did I think that 6 nuclear reactors would be at risk ... Japan built them on an EARTHQUAKE FAULT".

Makes you wonder who was on drugs the day they drew the plans for that plant, because you would have to be on drugs to not be able to make the connection that an earthquake faultline along the Ring of Fire + Nuclear reactors = bad idea.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The official reaction to this disaster will probably be very similar to the official reaction to Chernobyl.

There will be a few news stories and it will be regarded as somebody else's problem.

Unless you are personally affected, it will mean little more than something sad happening at a distance. When British Columbia and Oregon have to be evacuated, people will say, "Thank God I don't live there." When they finally come down with cancer a couple of decades after Japan is declared a dead zone, they will say, "How did that happen? I'm not a smoker."

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
For the love of Jesus, just give them over 300 lbs of Orgonite and dump it in that reactor. Dumping this stuff will kill it's process before it even gets to serious. How it works is, it takes that deadly radiation and turns it into the good kind.

Heck, teach them how to build a cloudbuster and how to use it to stop the spread of radiation and put an end to the useless killing of lives.

Want to save lives? Make Orgonite for yourself and then make it for other. Make jewelry out of it, just get people to wear it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Holy crap!!

That Helen vid needs to get out into mainstream news....

But then again.... there have been many missile tests over decades and much more radiation from those must have gone into the atmosphere and been raining down on us for a long time.... i'm not saying she's wrong but maybe a bit exagerated!

Having said this.... i still dont see what good Nuclear power has done for mankind!!

All this # causes illnesses and those big bosses of big businesses dont care at all.... they just keep going on day by day making their millions and billions while living in cosy palaces with fresh air and clean gardens.... hardly any pollution while the rest of us get ill!!!

BTW.... why cant they just keep pumping sea water into those reactors to keep them cooled? There's plenty of it right next to the reactors!!
edit on 17-5-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
wow, i really do need to take my family due south. the problem of course is explaining this to my wife and getting enough money to do it. this is bad. very bad.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
Ill prob get flammed for this, but i am sick of these threads already. The first one scared the hell out of me..then the 2nd one was like ok "is this just a s&f competition?" Now after the 20th one its just getting old. I have a friend in the Air Force who just so happens to be stationed in Japan not more than a 100miles and there is no worries what so ever. real scientist talk about how its not a threat and why..You can sleep easy

www.japanprobe.com...

wow - i thought people come to ATS for ats info - not MSM politically charged propaganda that dishes out whatever sounds good or wanna hear, often vindictive. msm likes to have one world archenemy at a time to unify its people into submission 'look ur safe we are protecting u from T. for the longhaul, it looks like it's gonna be a focus on "terror". ie, mideast weapons, nk weapons, etc. and anything else is small fry.

i havent seen other threads with Helen telling it like it is. and its worse than she's telling, cause she doesnt seem to exaggerate, but is so calm yet expressive about her facts and expertise testimonials.

and if experts arent good enuf, micchio kaku is not a real scientist? he is an astrophysicist - a rocket scientist - and so sees physics, fueling dynamics, (including, especially nuclear reactors) from a 'bigger' perspective.

and how can you just make a blanket statement that real scientists are the ones that tell us radiation leaking first into the pacific then everywhere, northern hemi, is "not a threat". thats a stark case of hearing what u wanna hear - something the majority are trained to do and follow - .'group think'.

but yea, positive thinking is critical in face of all this turmoil. nope tptb didnt necessarily cause this calamity to the northern hemisphere but depleted uranium and thousands of nuclear detonations in the past century DO add up against America's favor. karma's a bitch but luckily we aren't necessarily responsible for our country's actions. we can look the other way, "imma do me" and have fun happy joy joy, or follow a middle path of balanced awareness, courage, proactivity, positivety.

edit on 17-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Despite his claims of being a physicist, he's a politician and not a phycisist.

Japan was hit in WWII, by two nuclear bombs. No more, no less ... it is the only nation on the planet, that knows about the effects of this kind of radiation first hand.

This self-proclaimed physicist, is talking out of his posterior ... even chernobyl isn't as bad as it is said to be. Life is thriving there, and people from Nakasak and Hiroshima lived to be over 80.

The true fear from all of this is, that a clear "knowledge" that nuclear bobms are not as fatal as given out to be, being the result. The fear mongering, that has allowed the US, Soviet Union and China to rule the world, may come to an end. So this "politician" want's to paint this as "every man in America will die" ... it's a fear mongerers political campaign, to keep the "fear of radiation" alive.

I'm not saying, that there is NO merit to it ... but what I am saying, that this is overplaying the fact. With two motives at hand, one being political ... and the other being true concern. Which weighs more here, is hard to tell ... but my bet, is the political one is serving the bigger one.

edit on 17/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
if you say so.

thanks for the references, for comparison.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
Whether we are on our way to extinction or not, it was our own fault and now we're taking responsibility through punishment as a species. I fear death greatly, but if there is going to be a tragedy, there's nothing much I as an individual can do about it. I feel relatively safe on the east coast, but not entirely. We're all put under tons of radiation every day but nothing of this calibur.. Mutated plants and animals, unhealthy babies.
I weep for the future. More and more every day I feel affirmed in my decision not to have any children because I do not want to thrust one into this kind of existance and the terrors that this world has to offer. It might seem unfair that I'm not granting a being the right to life, but I'm merely trying to protect them.

Totally understand that. I'm so glad I did not bring anyone into this world.

The Age of Aquarius does not dawn for another 2,000 years (according to my calculations), I really wonder if humankind will be here to greet it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by tide88

I just don't think that we have anything to worry about and these fear mongering post of videos with false information is counterproductive.

So, you took the blue pill.
Good for you.

Whatever you say. You do know the matrix is just a movie, right? Basing your life on it is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I hope I become a mutant , then I am going to start a mutant academy .

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Wow, rapture in december because of nibiru. Now I know who lacks logic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Bigger, the guy who makes those videos, is a novice observer. I've seen tons of his videos with outrageous "predicitions made from (science)" that all fall through, LOL. So please, get information from a reliable source.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Whatever you say.

You don't really mean that when you say it though. Like when people get angry inside and say, "Have a nice day"
or when someone hurls an insult and they say, "Thank you very much". People who say the opposite of what they mean are the ones living in a fantasy world (like that "fake" scifi movie "The Matrix").

Like Plato's Cave, the idea behind the Matrix is an awakening (or conversely, continuing to live in denial). There is no basing ones life on a Hollywood movie by the way. The last two kids that did that shot themselves after killing a bunch of kids at Columbine.

If you want to hush people who propose alternate viewpoints on a conspiracy theory forum well, wait... why are you here again? Oh yah, You took the blue pill.

Good niiight.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh.. another depopulation thread, how exciting.

So you are suggesting that 40 years ago, they purposely built on an earthquake fault, knowing that one day, it would help with the depopulation agenda?
It wasn't even an earthquake that did it in - it was the tsunami. So you are really saying they built it there hoping that a massive earthquake would cause a tsunami that would then somehow knock out power? These places are built to withstand huge earthquakes.

While it's a serious threat, it's a broad leap of guesswork to suggest "millions MORE will die." What.. did millions die and I missed the news?
Unless there is another equal sort of disaster, millions will not die. Depopulation by radiation is one of the stupidest things I can think of.

Also, the U.S. has built many plants on fault lines. It has to do with needing billions of gallons of water, being by such water, and building where people are NOT living. People want the convenience of cheaper power - they just don't want to see it, or have it near them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
wow, i really do need to take my family due south. the problem of course is explaining this to my wife and getting enough money to do it. this is bad. very bad.

You can run but could you really hide from the effects of radiation probably not. We all were exposed to a mild winter yet it was cold enough to snow plenty of times but it just couldn't.

Now you can't tell me the so called experts don't know this. Their just keeping their mouths shut. Letting the dirt bags out there die would be a + and the good will always over come. This is how we have survived, right.?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join