It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by R_Clark
Nothing to see here people... trolls only ...

Are you serious? If I prayed, I'd pray for you.

What an ignorant thing to say. This goes for the person who starred your post as well.

How can you say that. Explain yourself. As your comment defines YOU as a troll.

It can be said because there have been no deaths in the US from Fukishima. The deaths in Japan were tepco workers who were directly involved with the accident. Gosh, dont you think the people of Japan would be up in arms if their children were dying? Have you heard anything from any real news source? No. And not because some cabal doesnt want you to hear about it either. Thats stupid ATS nonsense. The real news is reported by reliable not under the control of any secret org people who are just as concerned about the world we live in as you are.
Yes anyone spreading this is a troll or a fear monger or are just attention seeking.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
*facepalm*

Look at the paranoia and fear mongering, overreaction, sensationalism, idk how else to call it. It's like some are purposly trying to make a conspiracy out of everything ignoring the fact that something happened casually and any further if any effects from Fukishima are not planned but simply unexpected result...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago when I watched videos of so called "experts" telling me H1N1 was going to be a killer pandemic. The vaccine was a depopulation device and it you took it you'd die. There were so called doctors suing for genocide or some such thing...Needless to say the panic level was high...Then...Poof, it all went away! Killer comets and blah, blah, blah, so excuse me if I don't immediately jump on the "We're all going to die!" bandwagon. There is it seems to me a difference between what is actually happening and the constant gibberish thrown our way from so called "experts". Do yourself a favor...Pause for a moment and go back in recent history. Count how many times we were all going to die, the ask yourself why this time is the panic and fear mongering solid evidence for gloom?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
*facepalm*

Look at the paranoia and fear mongering, overreaction, sensationalism, idk how else to call it. It's like some are purposly trying to make a conspiracy out of everything ignoring the fact that something happened casually and any further if any effects from Fukishima are not planned but simply unexpected result...

Maybe some are overreacting, but there are many others (like you) who are totally down playing this disaster like nothing horrible happened.... I wont pretend to be some genius, but I do know that nuclear waste from the plant going into the ocean cant be a good thing.... I guess everyone can speculate on what's going to happen moving forward, but the truth of the matter is that we really wont know anything for many years to come...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

I caught it but don't get that confused with the reptilian alien stuff. She's referring to our human apathetic brain.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well if this is really the case then there is not a whole lot I can do personally.

I think I will just enjoy every day like I have been doing most of my life.

Maybe I'll make someone laugh, or smile today, something I actually have control over.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!"

When did a million die in the first place?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is the chickens coming home to roost. I remember having an argument years ago with my electrical engineer sister about the dangers of nuclear power. She didn't see it. "The safety precautions are fool proof and redundant. You're just uninformed. Blah, blah, blah."

Memo to Helen Caldicott

Women can be alpha male reptiles too.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you can't run or hide from this so if the radiation reaches me in canada (which i doubt it will cause although people say bad thing are going to happen in my experience nothing ever has) i will do take what minor steps i can but this is unescapeable so i will continue on i will not leave for a safe place i will die where i am and have made peace with it to see god again would be great and if i survive well then i will play out the rest of my life like fallout coming to terms with whats happened and still try to be a good person so bring it on im ready.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by R_Clark
Nothing to see here people... trolls only ...

Are you serious? If I prayed, I'd pray for you.

What an ignorant thing to say. This goes for the person who starred your post as well.

How can you say that. Explain yourself. As your comment defines YOU as a troll.

It can be said because there have been no deaths in the US from Fukishima. The deaths in Japan were tepco workers who were directly involved with the accident. Gosh, dont you think the people of Japan would be up in arms if their children were dying? Have you heard anything from any real news source? No. And not because some cabal doesnt want you to hear about it either. Thats stupid ATS nonsense. The real news is reported by reliable not under the control of any secret org people who are just as concerned about the world we live in as you are.
Yes anyone spreading this is a troll or a fear monger or are just attention seeking.

I've listened to Michio Kaku for years, with his fascinating discussions on quantum physics.
He has been in the mainstream media all around the world for many years.
When he's concerned over this, then so am I.
I agree the deaths which that woman talks about are mere speculation, but all the evidence points to a giant cover up regardless.
edit on 16-5-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Arbiter of Lies

If you live west of the Rockies, look out. There is a rainforest on that coast for a reason. The mountains block the clouds and they rain themselves out on the coast. The mountains won't stop everything but they will stop a lot of the fallout.

Here is something I posted in another Fukushima thread that might be of interest to people here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a suggestion for people. If you intend to move to the southern hemisphere, do it now. I don't know if anyone has noticed but there is not a lot of land in the southern hemisphere that North Americans/Europeans would consider habitable.

There is Australia. Fair dinkum. There is South Africa. Vuvuzuela. There is South South America, which files down to a narrow, mountainous point. Then there are dots here and there on the map.

Want some real estate fun? Go to this link and take a look.

List of cities by latitude

en.wikipedia.org...

One thing that jumps out at one immediately is that there are way, way, way more cities in the northern hemisphere than in the south. Austin, Texas is at 30* north lattitude. I haven't counted but there are roughly 200 cities at the same lattitude or north of it, up to communities like Alert in the Canadian arctic.

In the southern hemisphere for the same span of lattitudes south, there are roughly 60 cities. There are no cities south of 60* lattitude in the southern hemisphere. That means no equivalent of Helsinki, Finland or anything north of it, in the south.

In the 50s north there are 104 cities listed, among them places like Moscow and London. In the 50s south there are 7 cities listed, the only one I have heard of being Stanley in the Falkland Islands.

Even if you are happy to live in the jungle, you have to keep in mind that many of those areas are heavily populated, or very, very underdeveloped like Brazil or Central Africa. I don't have to go into the politics of Africa except to say that it is horrifying. In fact, the politics of most of these places would horrify most Europeans or North Americans.

George W. Bush has 90, 000 acres in Paraguay. That is prime Nazi country at a lattitude that will require little, if any climate adjustment for a guy from Walker, Texas. Huntsville, TX is at 30* N.

I think Asuncion, Paraguay is at roughly the south lattitude comparable to Miami, 25* N. in the north.

When the land rush starts, very few ATSrs will be able to compete with the Bush family and their ilk for spare land in the southern hemisphere, anywhere.

I hear it is nice in the Outback.

edit on 16-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

FUKUSHIMA

Mean.....

"GOOD LUCK!"

edit on 16-5-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
I'm gonna have to go with psyop. 14,000 dead in US? Right, then where are the Asians that should be dropping like flies? Does anybody have any evidence of fuel rods even being there, or even photos of Japanese refugees going under radiation poisoning?

About pics of fuel rod. Look at 4:00 in here. Shiny rod to left. Bit of leftover fuel rod ejected from #3 fuel pond during explosion. Lots of that stuff was volatilized during the explosion. Tons of it.

edit on 16-5-2012 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I do know one thing! YOU ARE A TROLL! What did I say to even deserve that kind of comment other than the fact I was thinking???????????? Hmmmmmm, who do you work for and why are you so bitter???

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Oh, one more thing. You know ignorance! Have a nice day! : )

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

This is the chickens coming home to roost.

Ditto. Depleted Uranium by the hundreds of tons spread around the world from US military weapons systems.

What goes around, comes around.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Ditto. Depleted Uranium by the hundreds of tons spread around the world from US military weapons systems.

What goes around, comes around.

Right on. It just boggles the mind that this way of doing business (depleted uranium) is tolerated, especially when the studies keep piling up of its wide ranging deleterious effects. Places in India and in Europe are being sprinkled by DU dust from Iraq and Afghanistan.

We knew it already, but it bears repetition. We are led by morons.
edit on 16-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If you will feel better, I was born when Chernobyl's radiation reached countries west of Ukraine, not that it had any effect on me or others but again it happened. I am not belitteling it, I am saying it is silly to say everything was kind of some depopulation plan as it occured casually.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
"Fukushima by orders of magnitude, MANY times worse than Chernoble"

"I never in my life did I think that 6 nuclear reactors would be at risk ... Japan built them on an EARTHQUAKE FAULT".

fear-mongering or not - even from officials willing to speak up, experts, its still that GRIMM..

You do realize the Dr. Janette Sherman is part of the anti-nuclear movement, right? And just like most people trying to sway people to believe what they say, she cherry picked data to support her statements.

Take the infant mortality rate which she says increased due to the Fukushima disaster. Well at first glance when you look at her data, you probably are shocked and scared. However, when you look at the sampling of data she uses and then expand that data you will find some shocking revelations.....

She sampled the infant mortality rate only for four weeks before the disaster and then ten weeks after, which showed an increase of the mortality rate at 35%. Now, if you expand that data to the first seven weeks of 2011, the infant mortality rate in those states are actually higher then they were the 10 weeks after. Here is a link on the data and how she cherry picked data to support her story.

Janette Sherman Cherry Picks Data To Support Her Statements

There are also many other links that discredit this lady as a complete and total liar. This disaster is a dream come true for this lady. She even admits that they erred on the data originally

Given the fallibility of humankind, we may have erred, and if so, will admit it. Given the delay in collecting data and the incompleteness of the collection, the criticism may be valid. MMWR (CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report) death reports have certain limits – representing only 30 percent of all U.S. deaths. They list deaths by place of occurrence, while final statistics are place of residence and deaths by the week the report is filed to the local health department, rather than date of death. Finally, some cities do not submit reports for all weeks.

Of course she then goes on to use data going back to 2006 and claims that there was a higher increase in infant mortality in 2011 then ever before. Yeah, if she uses the same cherry picked data she used in her first argument. If you use the complete data it actually goes down as this following link explains:

Sherman Admits to Errors, then make more

This was a major disaster and it is awful. I don't doubt that radiation from this horrific event will spread throughout the world, I just don't think that we have anything to worry about and these fear mongering post of videos with false information is counterproductive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join