It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

From my husband's favorite TV program, "House"...........says it all.

Yes the depopulation agenda is well underway, clearing out the old man for the new ?

Safe journey and hope to meet some (not all of you) on the other side.

Found this interesting BBC Documentary that one of the scientists helped consulted with, it's long but very interesting.

Nuclear energy is not clean, it is not safe and my state has more nuclear reactors than any other state in America.

Description of video:

The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster from the BBC documentary series, Surviving Disaster. This episode follows the accident as told by Valeri Legasov (played by Adrian Edmondson, in one of his more serious roles), the Russian scientist who was a key member of the Soviet government commission formed to investigate the causes of the catastrophe and to plan the mitigation of its consequences. This is quite a chilling tale of events. Some of the documentary was filmed on location in the abandoned town of Pripyat and inside one of the remaining 3 (now closed) nuclear reactors located at Chernobyl

edit on 16-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: Added really good video.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Relax. If its as bad as it seems to you, than why waste what time you have left feeling sorry for yourself?

If it turns out not to be as bad, imagine how stupid you'll feel for wasting so much of your precious life.

I've spent some time around spent uranium, and in my opinion that stuff is way worse than the radiation given off by nuclear fallout.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Everyone has to die sometime. If we fretted over every big and little thing that could POSSIBLY kill or maim us, we wouldn't have time to live our lives at all.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you build, or ever helped build, a nuclear plant around this world you deserve to be shot...... Anyone who helps create something that can easily take out the global population is not ok in my book.... Id prefer to be burning up fossil fuels over this crap......

Pros:

1) Pretty reliable.
2) Relatively clean compared to fossil fuels.
3) Pretty efficient life of power.

Con:
1. May cause extinction

I feel that 1 con should have been enough to stop people from building nuclear plants...
edit on 16-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Whats interesting in some of the videos posted is that the radiation speculated to be only 50% of what we've already done to the planet. So far we're still here... but it still makes Fukushima horrible.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If I have to watch my kids die, all hell is going to break loose.
edit on 16-5-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
it seems time to change planet or not

Do you think we deserve another one? Time to change everyone who makes decisions.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I agree! Do you know what has me puzzled? We see these things happening such as this, Monsanto altering our food supplies, big pharm poisoning us with chemicals and it really makes me think of a novel that Dean Koontz wrote called "The Taking".

It was a book about aliens attacking the planet by terraforming it basically overnight.

What bothers me, is that we hear about the underground bunkers that our elitest friends have built for them to hide in, but when it comes to nuclear poisoning, this is something that will kill every human being and animal on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years.

I see people make fun of David Iche, but yet when I think about how our planet is currently being terraformed by TPTB, could it be he isn't so crazy as people make him out to be??

We have the "Georgia Guidestones" that lay out the fact that the "things" in charge want to reduce the worlds population by 80 to 90 percent. Is it really a joke and a farce as deniers want to make us think it is?

I read an article today that the WWF (world wildlife federation) wants to reduce every prosperous country to poverty so that we don't use up all of our resources. Look it up if you don't believe me. You do know that the WWF is run by Prince Phillip??? You know the guy who wants to come back as a killer virus to kill off the majority of the human race?

I am not saying I believe we are being terraformed, but when you look into the things that these crazy ass people that are running things in this world are doing, it has to make you wonder..................

Maybe David Iche isn't so crazy after all. Is it hard to believe what he is saying? Hell yes it is! But, how do you explain these kinds of things that are happening, curtesy of our wonderful NWO government???

I am not looking to argue with anyone, but just putting down my thoughts on what TPTB are doing to us and trying to make sense of it........

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnReese
reply to post by amongus

Relax. If its as bad as it seems to you, than why waste what time you have left feeling sorry for yourself?

If it turns out not to be as bad, imagine how stupid you'll feel for wasting so much of your precious life.

I've spent some time around spent uranium, and in my opinion that stuff is way worse than the radiation given off by nuclear fallout.

I know...I have a daughter on the way, and I'm just so depressed for her future....you know? I hear you though...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Nothing to see here people... trolls only ...

Are you serious? If I prayed, I'd pray for you.

What an ignorant thing to say. This goes for the person who starred your post as well.

How can you say that. Explain yourself. As your comment defines YOU as a troll.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Agreed!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
well- see you all in hell.

we brought this on ourselves-for being selfish.

We deserve no better than a slow cancerous death for letting it get this bad.

-plenty of blame to go all around- its just sad that someone who can do something about it is not doing anything about it.

-As long as everything looks good on TV and you understand that they are %100 in control.

Glad you hold the human race in such high esteem that you feel we "deserve" a slow painful death from cancer. Poo on you.
Plus so far there have been no deaths in the US from this. Sorry, any claims to the contrary are false or dubious.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I see people make fun of David Iche, but yet when I think about how our planet is currently being terraformed by TPTB, could it be he isn't so crazy as people make him out to be??

I read an article today that the WWF (world wildlife federation) wants to reduce every prosperous country to poverty so that we don't use up all of our resources. Look it up if you don't believe me. You do know that the WWF is run by Prince Phillip??? You know the guy who wants to come back as a killer virus to kill off the majority of the human race?

1 - David Icke
2. World Wildlife Fund
3. Prince phillip is the president a figurehead role for publicity.
4. WWF preaches self sustainability which is the only solution in a world of finite resources.
5. Killer virus, buddhist style!

Deep sigh because people will believe what you wrote!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ya'all just let me know when this depopulation stuff is done. Then I will stand up and say hey I'm still here what happened.
There are no depopulation plans, there is no secret govt looking to harm hurt maim or relocate us. Grow up people. Time to start living in the real world.
You know, where there are no conspiracies like the nonsense you read on ATS

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
well- see you all in hell.

we brought this on ourselves-for being selfish.

We deserve no better than a slow cancerous death for letting it get this bad.

-plenty of blame to go all around- its just sad that someone who can do something about it is not doing anything about it.

-As long as everything looks good on TV and you understand that they are %100 in control.

We??? I was NEVER asked or consulted on the subject of nuclear energy and where they should/shouldnt build plants.... I havent profited off these plants being built.... How is it that I'm selfish or any of the other folks who didnt have their hands in this???

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

You really dont know much about nuclear power plants if you think that any one could take out the global population. None of them on their own could even come close to that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Ya'all just let me know when this depopulation stuff is done. Then I will stand up and say hey I'm still here what happened.
There are no depopulation plans, there is no secret govt looking to harm hurt maim or relocate us. Grow up people. Time to start living in the real world.
You know, where there are no conspiracies like the nonsense you read on ATS

Then why are you a member of this conspiracy website??? For a person who SEEMS to be living their life in the real world, I find it highly ironic that you are spending time on a conspiracy website like ATS telling us to grow up....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by jhn7537

You really dont know much about nuclear power plants if you think that any one could take out the global population. None of them on their own could even come close to that.

and you know this how??? Are you an expert on the subject?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Well one thing is obvious. You know crazy. Must be that close proximity to it that does that.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Another week, another Fukushima fear mongering thread...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join