It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die - World Depopulation under way!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well- see you all in hell.

we brought this on ourselves-for being selfish.

We deserve no better than a slow cancerous death for letting it get this bad.

-plenty of blame to go all around- its just sad that someone who can do something about it is not doing anything about it.

-As long as everything looks good on TV and you understand that they are %100 in control.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

The reptilian complex

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean contended that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think she just insulted us men.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There's one word that I caught in all this Fukushima stuff that just really hit home.
"Irreversible."
You never really think about that aspect of it, but some of these things created in a reactor have half lifes in the billions of years. We've permanently altered the course of life on this planet now as DNA is the foundation of all of it. Some of this stuff is so poison... they are talking about kilograms of this stuff in dosage terms of billionths of grams. Nobody knows how bad this is, not even the folks poking around in the place, but Chernobyl was one reactor, and this is six reactors...
Irreversible, billions of years, we're throwing those words around now in convsersation, but the implications are pretty damned scary. Nuclear technology has to go, if we have to use words like irreversible and cataclysmic, then maybe we need a better way to boil friggin water.
edit on 16-5-2012 by twitchy because: uh

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I do feel sorry for people that fall for this nonsense and panic over nothing.

Be more scared about crossing the road!

Anyway, we're all going to ascend to a higher state of being when Nibiru brings the rapture in December, aren't we? So just hang on a few more months

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
9:30 she starts talking about REPTILIAN MEN'S MID-BRAIN ?!

nobody caught that?? bizarre!

We are arrogant. We have a lot of hubris. And I think the reptilian mid-brain of some men’s brains is pathological.

WTF ?
edit on 16-5-2012 by HIWATT because: added quote

She meant reptillian brain, Or the old brain, Or the bottom of the brain that controls fight or flight responce. Reptiles only have this part, but we have that part and the mammalian brain, Or pre-frontal cortex, Or the part that makes us be able to decide things.

I noticed, but it's a very normal thing to say. The reptillian brain is basically the brain stem and a little bit in the back, while the rest is composed of the limbic system and the neo cortex.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

no need to wait till 2013 -

its already been detected in California shores' KELP - so radioactive waste is already in the US marine food chain/supply

plus.. where will the next reactor meltdown be? chernobyl, fukushima, and 75+ US nuke reactors are already leaking tritium meanwhile its experiencing increased quake activity due in part to the aftermath of aggressive fracking/fluid pumping - fuku would conveniently remain the timely scapegoat for all the damage, figures...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
9:30 she starts talking about REPTILIAN MEN'S MID-BRAIN ?!

nobody caught that?? bizarre!

We are arrogant. We have a lot of hubris. And I think the reptilian mid-brain of some men’s brains is pathological.

WTF ?
edit on 16-5-2012 by HIWATT because: added quote

I believe what she is talking about is the evolution of our brains, not that Reptillians have take us over in some way. Not like Nibiru or some other alternative theory.

The "reptilian" brain refers to the amygdaloid portion where primitive emotions and the lymbic system are incorporated. I don't know how to post a link, but checkout Wikipedia's definition of amygdala. That is what she is talking about. It's sort of slang for base thought without engaging the cerebral cortex.

Ok, I see that this question has already been addressed and now that I see it in writing I do believe it is the basal ganglia, not the amygdala that is referred to as the reptillian brain. I was close, and on the right track, but not entiirely correct. It's late.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Idahomie because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
it was our own fault

# off, 99% of every human ever to exist had no say in any important matter. We'll all be murdered by the problems of a select few.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yes Dr Helen Caldicott has devoted her entire life to stopping both uranium mining and the building of nuclear reactors. She has always been a bit of a sensationalist (so does tend to stretch the truth a bit) but her heart is in the right place her matter-of-factness very disarming and persuasive. Will millions be dying because of the discharge as she suggests? Probably not, but on the other hand, the number will not be minuscule...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with psyop. 14,000 dead in US? Right, then where are the Asians that should be dropping like flies? Does anybody have any evidence of fuel rods even being there, or even photos of Japanese refugees going under radiation poisoning?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We all die; may as well go out glowing. I've worn this vessel (body) out already anyway.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When the ish finally hits the fan it won't matter where you go... if you don't have a bunker, radiation pills, masks with radiation filters, radiation suits, 2 years worth of radiation free food and water, you will succumb to radiation poisoning. I have none of the things I mention above. I don't have the prep money, if you will. I figure when the ish hits the fan I'll go take what I need as will a zillion others. That involves a whole other set of circumstances that will be as a result of the initial problem.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, at least this gives me a reason to walk into the woods and not come back out. When the radiation spreads, that will be my plan.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Worrying about it won't change a damn thing.

If we die, we die. The damage has been done and irreversible. Life should be about enjoying the time you have, not freaking out over the inevitable. (we all go somehow!)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nothing to see here people... trolls only ...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Could you please put a warning up about the third video you have posted..
There are some EXTREMELY disturbing images in that video..

And if that is waht is going to happen to everyone and everything over the next few generations of each species, then we are really in BIG trouble..

This entire planet could soon be uninhabitable... unless you've mutated to withstand it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
nope ATS doesnt let me edit it now, i guess mere 4 hrs have passed.

who would click on disturbingly warty mutated tomatoes intro... then be shocked what follows is also progressively disturbing? apologies if so.

radiation/radiologlical WMDs do WORSE than kill, no wonder theyre USA's WMD of choice.

oh and then there's more than half of USA's own nukes are ticking fukushimas already leaking and left to leak radioactive tritium into the groundwater supply which is entering the eco/food chain...

we are being irradiated from all different directs - Asia, mideast, and right here at home - thanks mostly to the old folks at home our own GOV

edit on 16-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos and this thread OP. S&F

I would like to re-post something that I came across recently and posted in another thread. I believe it has relevancy in connection to this threads subject matter. (unfortunately I believe that thread died or the information I posted was missed and/or over looked )

Here is my original post -

[ There is way too much to copy & paste over and I have not had the time to go over every single link for observation and analysis in order to make an honest judgement.

I will leave that up to those who are interested and were asking for more information

A few paragraphs down on the 'Plume-gate' article I came across a link stating to have the FOIA. info./e-mails Etc.- You can go to that main page here:
FOIA Documents Reveal NRC Cover-Up, Deception Over Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

According to several stunning editorials by authors Lucas W. Hixon and Joy Thompson on the website Enformable.com, evidence obtained through an FOIA request reveals a ‘cover-up’ by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in an effort to conceal the severity of the meltdowns in Fukushima, Japan.

The FOIA request was initiated by the Friends of the Earth (FOE), the Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), and the Nuclear Information and Resource Center (NIRS) in March of 2011.

Physicians for Social Responsibility explains the purpose for the FOIA request Here (click me)

I will post a few key points that I have come across -

1.)The 186 page NRC transcript of conference calls -

Lot’s of redacting but on page 153 (lines 24 and 25) and page 154 (lines 1-8) of the document Chairman Jaczco is told by Jack Grob that:

“They asked for monitoring, both land-based and air-based monitoring. The DOE Radiological Assistance Program teams are on the ground in Japan, and they’ll be providing that monitoring. We have already established a relationship with the Department of Energy, and will get that information in real time, and that will be a huge benefit.”

2.) AN UNEXPECTED MORTALITY INCREASE IN THE UNITED STATES FOLLOWS ARRIVAL OF THE RADIOACTIVE PLUME FROM FUKUSHIMA: IS THERE A CORRELATION?

There is little doubt now that the radioactive plume had an effect on American citizens but keep in mind that people were not falling over dead in the street in numbers and the ‘plume’ is an invisible one so unless one had warning, there was virtually no way of detecting its presence.

According to a GlobalResearch.ca article based on research printed in the Journal of Health Services , Internist and Toxicologist Janette Sherman, MD insists we have paid a heavy toll from the fallout:
“Based on our continuing research, the actual death count here (USA) may be as high as 18,000, with influenza and pneumonia, which were up five-fold in the period in question as a cause of death. Deaths are seen across all ages, but we continue to find that infants are hardest hit because their tissues are rapidly multiplying, they have undeveloped immune systems, and the doses of radioisotopes are proportionally greater than for adults.”

3.)Talking Points Memo: NRC talking points as of March 17th, 2011 0600 EDT. Shows radiation plume was headed for the US.

4.)395 pages of NRC Emails and more reveal the inner workings of the cover-up. Includes the emails quoted above.

So there you have it,If someone would like to take the time to dissect and analyze the data that is from the articles/links that I have posted.

I will read and research when I can,I did what I could do getting some of the most relevant info/links I could gather from the sources and posting them here for whoever is willing and wanting to dive in.

That was my post from this thread here - Plume-Gate: Fukishima Cover-Up ]

There is a lot of information that needs to be analyzed,picked apart and fished out from the above links that I have posted. I hope that someone has the time and will to do just that,personally,I do not have the extra free time to go through all of the pages of e-mail/PDF's/links.

I hope that someone can shed some more light on this situation.I do not know if the sources are correct nor do I personally believe that "millions" of lives in the U.S. are going to perish...Then again I am not an expert in such matters.

edit on 16-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
awesome links, articles!

like with 9/11, it took years to connect the parts and put the pieces of the elaborate jig-saw together.

and i think evenmoreso with the Irradiation of Humanity by world-reigning TPTB, its less of a far-fetched 'conspiracy' as some elements of 9/11, and way more of a smoking gun as evidenced by the articles, and now the medical research into Cali coastal residents exsposure (and soon the be the whole mainland pretty much as the radiation disperses from fuku, from the domestic plant leaks, and from all the tons of DU bombs' dust we dropped over multiple mideast countries now blowing back in 'our' faces, thanks GOV!

^ the exponentially-growing rogue ruthlessness of our govt - how greedy and genocidal - exterminative- can you be?

www.defense.gov...

US extorted 60 trillion (more) $ from Japan to prevent more induced quaking?

irradiation & (multiple other experiment of various other world poisonings) may likely be a global UN NWO venture - Agenda 21 depop as global elite banksters (many who literally OWN country/s) gambling with their bunkers on riding out a synergistically induced global apocalypse in hopes of surviving the extermination of most humans thus inherit a barren earth and have the world's resources for them and 'theirs'...

edit on 16-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join