Did the Sibel Edmonds story finally get action in Turkey?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Recent stories from Turkey, Columbia and the United States involving spies, Generals and coups seem to point to a bust of international espionage and convert spies who infiltrated the Turkish military and possibly even NATO and United Nations. Who were the spies Israel, France Iran Syria or even Columbia? Heres some of the stories that make me ask these questions.

Turkish General visit the US. At first I thought this was a visit about terrorist on the border of Turkey and Iraq. I figured with all the talk of the MeK (Iranians) in Iraq being moved and Iraq no longer wants them in there country that maybe a swap was taking place for the PKK (Kurds) in Turkey. Both are thought of as terrorist organizations.
www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

But then on that same day. Acting and retired generals in Turkey were arrested in Turkey along with prostitutes for spying and espionage ring that dated back to the 1997 coup in Turkey. Sounds like the same thing that happened in Columbia to the Obama secret service agents. Was there a connection between these two events? Is it Columbia's defunct intelligence agency that was shut down due to corruption? IS it Israel, France Iran or some other country that is involved?
www.upi.com...

Then theres the bust of a illegal wire tapping base at a military ran Turkish Armed Forces Assistance Center (OYAK).
www.sundayszaman.com...
www.habermonitor.com...

Strange thing is OYAK Securities is a subsidiary to the Armed Forces Pension Fund. OYAK Securities is a brokerage institution.
www.linkedin.com...

Now you have a Columbia and Turkey agreement to waive visas?
www.sundayszaman.com...

Now we have a business insider article saying Israel is using US stealth helicopters to smuggle Iranian spies into the MeK camps in Iraq?
www.businessinsider.com...

Heres a Wall Street Journal article talking about the Turkish/US bombing of Kurds that was a mistake and civilians were killed.
online.wsj.com...

Seems strange how the beginning of this I seen a few articles that seemed related but could not put my finger on the connections. Then more pops up and it turns out a banking spy ring was busted. And now there seems to be a lot of banking related articles related to this story as well. So does any body see the pieces of this puzzle that I'm missing. Is this related to the Sibel Edmonds story? What kind of secret war is going on now that were not supposed to know about?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Seems the other common denominator is the US.

Wherever the US goes, corrupt puppets can be found.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I wonder about the US being invovled with it because of Sibel Edmonds would have never been told to translate recordings. Hell they would have never recorded any thing the US wanted secret. So I would say Israel or France. But then there is also the spies in Iran and Syria who could have been possible recorded. And I don't think it would have been drug lords. Drug lords would just be locals who knew international players which would be just about every government intelligence agency in the world. Drug lords are local routes. Intelligence agentcy would be the international routes between drug lords of different countries.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great job putting these together.
It's much more than I can try to keep track of but you seem to have a finger on it.
Just finished listening to the Sibel Edmonds interview, it's good but nothing really new on this one, tomorrow may be more revealing.
Seems there's a change up in lower level leadership in many countries right now, like a global purge of some kind.
Star and flag.

new topics

join