It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Government Pays 60 Trillion Yen to Stop More H.A.A.R.P. Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

www.eutimes.net

The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program) over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.defense.gov

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure how credible this news organization is, but I found it relevant not only for the "Japan" subsection, but also wealthy families and HARRP as well.

It seems to include the "usual" suspects such as the Rockefeller's. There is a link in the article to a DOD briefing transcript (link in OP).

If true, this is "back page news" to most, the same old agenda to ATS members. I'd like to hear thoughts on this -- and hopefully have some good discussion.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-5-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Naoto Kan must of been reading to much ATS. Lol

How much would 60 trillion yen convert to US$?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This reeks of Ben Fulford. I don't think I even have to check the source...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

About 80Y = $1, so Y60 Trillion is about $750 billion.

Given that the HAARP construction and operating costs from 1993 to 2008 were apparently about $250 million, that's enough to operate 3000 such bases for 15 years each, or 15 such bases for 3000 years, or some combination thereof!!

The Cohen quote linked to at the Def site is a common misquote discussed here. Cohen did not say that anyone has the power to cause earthquakes at all, and it doesn't take too much reading of it to see that anyone who persists in saying otherwise is either ignorant or lying.

Since that is a basis for the original article I have to conclude it is based on BS, and therefore consists of BS.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This reeks of Ben Fulford. I don't think I even have to check the source...

Yes, this is EXACTLY the same Benjamin Fulford blog story from a year ago.

Recently, he reposted it onto another website and fools are starting to pick it up again.

Here is the thread already running on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Nice conspiracy.

If true it might explain this:

Japan on Track to Overtake China as Top Foreign Owner of U.S. Debt
By Terence P. Jeffrey
May 4, 2012
Subscribe to Terence P. Jeffrey's posts

(CNSNews.com) - After a 9.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Japan last March and sent a tsunami crashing into the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, causing a Japanese national emergency, some worried the Japanese would stop buying U.S. government debt—or even sell off some of what they already owned—thus precipitating a spike in the interest rates on that debt.

In fact, according to data published by the U.S. Treasury Department, Japan has done just opposite, buying more U.S. government debt--even as China has started to decrease its holdings of U.S. debt.

link

Maybe that's why they are on their way to becoming top foreign holder of U.S. debt.
edit on 15-5-2012 by pianopraze because: inserted link

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What's that? 10 dollars in US currency?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you're looking for comments on this story you might consider: www.abovetopsecret.com... It's got a couple of pages of them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford broke this one along time ago, and I'm actually really thrilled its getting around to other sites.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey, since the Yakuza caused hurricane Katrina it's only fair that the U.S. retaliate. It's the Hatfields and McCoys all over again.

Stevens suspects the Japanese Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima.

www.alien-ufos.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I dont think that this news article has any credibility.
Haarp may be able to modify weather, but earthquakes no.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Is this true? I mean, it PROVES that HAARP is causing earthquakes, and that they're covering it up but then why would the Japanese come right out and say it? Is this leaked?

I knew it. They can't get away with it much longer, if things like this keep leaking. They will have to PAY one day.

The time is soon peoples!!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
When it comes to the Zionist controlled US government nothing would surprise me. I think HAARP can do what it says on the tin. The technology is there and it doesn't take much to deduce to know what the technology will and has been used for. Look at their 'Ear Splitting Sonic' weapons. Or their nasty 'People Frying Microwave' weapons.

All you have to do is look at some of the movies and Tv series of the past. Some of the technology they have envisioned in these programs exist today.

Who would have thought that in 1962 they were planning 'Operation Northwoods' and that they had the capability to remote control a commercial airliner. Then people were shocked when 9/11 happened. Duh!!

The technology is there. The question is. Have they used it? Oh yes. I think they have. And many times. Especially when you see all those strange reports of Earthquakes emanating from approximately 10 Kilometres underground. There are heaps of them,,,,,,apparently!

If that's the case and all those strategic earthquakes start at the same depth is it not safe to assume they are affecting the fault lines to create a disaster later on down the line? Sorry must the the conspirational mind set I have.

I see Earthquakes, Birds dying, Fish dying, Flood gates being opened on the New Madrid Fault line, Chile, Peru, China Nuclear Facilities earthquakes, Haiti, Fukushima, Global Warming scam, Ghost Cities, Bio-Terror Drills, Zombie Drills, US controlled Terrorist organisations, Mass gathering of Military at London Olympics, 9/11 inside job, 7/7 inside job, Oklahoma City Bombing inside job, Vietnam War lie, WW1 and WW2 historical lies, Rothschild, Nazi Israel, 1.6 million Iraqi people murdered, Libya people murdered, Syria Atrocities by US/UK controlled Al-Qaeda, New World Order, Illuminati, Vatican Paedophilia, Aliens, Agenda 21, Codex Alimentarius, Monsanto People Killing Food, Satanic Symbolism and Worship, Human Sacrifice, Princess Diana Murder, Iran, Egypt, Yemen, Somalia,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The list goes on and on. There are no many things happening in this world. There are so many of them that seem to be connected.

Why? Like David Rockefeller said in his auto biography (Sorry I forget the name)

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order"

That quote right there makes me believe Yes HAARP exists and can do what people say it can do......

For us to accept a New World Order they have to play the war and disaster game to a tee. They have to make us believe the world is destroying itself and that the people they, as in the Zionists, hate the most (Islamic Muslims) want to destroy us.

The only way they can do it is to create all their False Flag attacks to demonize Islam and to create 'Natural Disasters' to make us rely on them. And of course with these disasters they can cut down the population too, weaken the enemy etc

Sorry for ranting and raving.

Something Dark Is Coming. ''ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Why query the site after you post why not check it out before you post

No doubt in december they will say they have found Santa

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"there are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not entirely sure about the universe" -albert einstein

this is absolutely ridiculous, if we had the "technology" to influence the forces of the weather, we wouldn't be human.
edit on 16/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's honestly hard to believe any 'news' link that says:

"For those of you still too brainwashed to believe such a thing is possible, please take a look at the following transcript"

In the very first paragraph

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rktspc
It's honestly hard to believe any 'news' link that says:

"For those of you still too brainwashed to believe such a thing is possible, please take a look at the following transcript"

In the very first paragraph

depends on your "disposition". it is possible to control the weather, but first you have to realise that the weather controls you just as much as you control it.

edit on 16/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
EU Times= Sorcha Faal=garbage.
Sorry,but that source consistently spouts the most inaccurate far out BS,and should be banned from being linked to ATS IMO.

No offense to the OP.

top topics

join