It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning on Fukushima Fall Out by Maj.Gen. A.N. Stubblebine (U.S. Army Ret.,)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think it's vital that everyone watches this video - As we always say: The Truth Comes Out In The End. And in this case, THE TRUTH is horrifying.

Army Ret.), President of the Natural Solutions Foundation, an international NGO (non-governmental organization), released a 27 minute public service Estimate of Situation about Fukushima, Japan focusing on the immediate threat to the Northern Hemisphere emanating from the highly radioactive ruins of the 5 Fukushima nuclear reactors. The video is available without charge at www.GeneralBert.com.

No remediation work is being done at the site; there is no official remedial planning or disaster preparation. No private remediation, or public discussion of the need for it, is permitted by the Government of Japan under its new suppression of nuclear discussion laws.

The whole of the Northern Hemisphere is affected and in this video Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine (US Army ret.) tells of the thousands of North Americans already dead as a direct result of contamination.
14,000 in first 9 month and now stands at 20,000. Babies being born with deformaties (so be warned)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The 3rd seal of Revelation in the Bible says that a fourth of the Earth would be killed by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the Earth.

We all know the adverse health effects this thing potentially has, should it be released into the atmosphere, including the contamination ALREADY in our oceans. Our race, and the animals of the world, will see dramatic death tolls, and something tells me TPTB are in favor of this. You know, kill off the population, keep it at a containable number, etc.

Honestly, if it's not this, it's another thing. I pray this isn't the case, and that Fukushima gets contained as much as possible, but worst case scenario, I pray people are simply aware and take precautions.

May God have mercy on us all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Armed Drones in American Skies and foreign troops being swopped out in a number of Country's I believed were all in preparation for some kind of war or mass unrest. I'm now beginning to think it's the mass unrest that will ensue when people start dying. As this General states - people are going to get sick and people are going to die.

I think even TPTB now know that they've gone one step too far.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You know, of course, that his position is going to be controversial. The website inhabit.com appears at first glance to be balanced.

Mangano and Sherman say they found that the death rates in the 14 weeks following the radiation’s arrival in the United States rose 4.46 percent compared to the same time period in 2010.

We checked their numbers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) and they are close to being right on the percentage. The death rate did rise a few percentage points in the time period between March 11th and June 19th in 2011 as compared to that same period in 2010 — though according to our calculations it only rose 3.2 percent — but the pair say emphatically that the death rate was due to radiation poisoning without backing that up with scientific evidence of those deaths being linked to any kind of radiation sickness. Roughly drawn out, there were 14,000 more deaths in 2011 than in 2010.

Until Mangano and Sherman — who by all accounts have poor prior records in the nuclear science community — come back to us with some concrete evidence of their 14,000 nuclear related deaths, we’re going to have to pass on their study as a real part of this conversation.
Inhabit.com
There is also a site Radiationnetwork.com that shows real time air radiation readings from the US and other places. They say that a reading of 5 to 60 Counts per Minute may be caused by background radiation. No place on their map currently hits 60 and only one gets to 51.

I suppose you don't trust the EPA, but their Japan web page is here: www.epa.gov...

I just can't panic yet.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Things we can do to discard hot particles/radiation from our bodies.

If you live in the Northern Hemisphere of North America and the Western Coast of B.C. you should start thinking about adding a daily regime of supplements to help prevent the effects of radiation poisoning.

Start consuming concentrated greens, chlorella, spirulina, vit d3, vit C, atlantic kelp powder, burdock root, cilantro,siberian ginseng, holy basil, selenium, vitamin A, B, E........the list is down below. Start adding MISO soup to your diet as well.

www.collapsenet.com...

www.rifeenergymedicine.com...
edit on 15-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

It is not accidental that the media has been utterly silenced considering the extreme gravity of the situation.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Don't know if you actually watched the video??? But I myself know enough to know that there is no such thing as a safe radiation level. We all knew this was coming and it's still ongoing.

The day they raised the acceptable level of radiation on monitors was the day most people wised up.

The birds and the fish are already paying the price of the devestaion to our beautiful planet. We are next - whether we face up to it or not.

As for precautions????? What is this supposed to do? The survival of the human race is on the line.
edit on 15-5-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

As the General says: We are in unkown waters and nobody knows how to stop it. It is an unparalleled catastrophe.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Black Dust in Tokyo:

fukushima-diary.com...

ex-skf.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I played adult league hockey with a dude from Russia. He told me that when he was in the military, the soldiers who had to go work near Chernobyl, would drink about a half of a bottle of Vodka before they entered the radiation zones, some would even pass out for hours and none of them ever got sick. He said it's well known in Russia that alcohol protects you from radiation. I never looked into what he said, I guess I had no reason to doubt him. He's not a BSer. I wonder how that works though?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Radiation Pills being handed out.

mobile.nj.com...

TextSALEM — Residents living near the Artificial Island nuclear generating complex who haven’t received fresh doses of radiation-blocking potassium iodide pills can pick them up on Friday at the Salem County Health Department office. Last week, the health department distributed the potassium iodide pills, also known as KI, to residents living within the 10-mile radius from PSEG Nuclear’s three reactors in Lower Alloways Creek Township. Those who didn’t receive fresh doses of KI can pick them up at the health department offices at 98 Market St., Salem, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

Thanks for addressing my concerns. Common courtesy demanded that I watch the entire video, which I finally did. I must thank the general for his service, he commanded a group to which I belonged. I owe him courtesy and good usage.

He has had a "colorful" past, with a lot of work in remote viewing, psychic phenomena, and mind control. He resigned, I understand, after an unfortunate incident involving an officer who submitted to a Stubblebine program at the Monroe Institute, only to become psychotic. He is certain that the Pentagon was not hit by a plane, and has several other interesting views.

The speech was at the same time alarming and boring. I have trouble accepting some of his sources. I also found it interesting that the last few minutes was a pitch for his company. It was basically "You will die if you don't take the right food, supplements, and move to the Southern Hemisphere. His company, of course, will help you do all those things.

Maybe a different spokesman? Less controversial evidence? It was definitely worth posting, and thank you for that, but I leave unconvinced.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Vienna - Japan’s crippled Daiichi nuclear facility near Fukushima, hit hard by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, has released radioactive materials that have traveled across the entire Northern Hemisphere, a nuclear monitoring watchdog has reported.

The Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test Treaty Organization (CTBTO) reported on Thursday that within nine days after the accident, the radioactive cloud had crossed North America, and
Three days later when a station in Iceland picked up radioactive materials, it was clear that the cloud had reached Europe.

Read more: digitaljournal.com...

also:

real-agenda.com...

TextAREAS WHOSE FOOD PRODUCTS MAY NOW CARRY RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT The Entirety of the Northern Hemisphere around the world is affected by fallout, as well as the Pacific Ocean. Most Serious: Japan, Pacific Ocean, and Pacific Rim States Most Contaminated food areas of North America (based on fallout wind spread patterns charted by European scientific research agencies) in order of likely intensity of contamination, starting with the most contaminated: Entire Pacific Coast (note that much of the produce in North America comes from this region, especially California) Northern U.S. States close to Canada, and Canadian areas close to the U.S. (including Toronto etc.) Eastern States Central States of the U.S., and Far Northern areas of Canada

edit on 16-5-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. Military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself, without success.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats.

I thought this guy sounded familiar (read the book)..

CREDIBILITY SCALE = 0

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. Military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself, without success.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats.

I thought this guy sounded familiar (read the book)..

CREDIBILITY SCALE = 0

This is concerning however, above, I give other links. And does this mean we should ignore him, if anything, it proves the guy is forward thinking.

It is a FACT that this thing isn't going away and we should continue to search for any information that can cast a true light on how bad things are. We know it's ongoing and after 13 months it is common sense to recognise the impact on us all.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thank you sir !!! AAFC

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
While I do believe that Fukushima is a major disaster,
I challenge anyone on here to show me proof of just one dead north American that died as a direct
Result of the Fukushima disaster. I am not trolling, simply asking for proof!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Some people have a different take on Fukushima. Differing experts

A provocative new study released this week suggests as many as 14,000 Americans may have died as a result of exposure to radioactive particles blown here from Japan after the Fukushima nuclear reactor meltdown in March. But even though the report is gaining some attention, experts say there is no scientific basis for its claims.

Cancers typically associated with lower levels of radiation take years to develop, Maidment explained. “With leukemia, you’re talking about five to seven years,” he said. “And there’s a 10 to 20 year delay for solid tumors. I know of no mechanism that could get you instantaneous mortality from radiation at lower levels.”

Dr. Robert L. Brent agreed. “The exposure of the USA population was extremely small and could not account for any acute lethal effects of radiation,” said Brent, a member of the National Counsel for Radiation Protection and distinguished professor of pediatrics, radiology and pathology at the Jefferson Medical College and the Dupont Hospital for Children.
I have to go with these guys.

join