It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Outer and the Inner Freemasons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There is speculation that Jesus maintained a veil of secrecy and only provided certain information to the disciples in the tradition of the Essenes and Nasoreans. The allegory of not casting your "pearls before swine" is often used to illustrate this point.

I always mused about not casting pearls before swine as having more to do with this;

28 When He arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met Him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”

30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”

32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw Him, they pleaded with Him to leave their region.

Maybe inner Freemasonry is more along these lines;

Allah's Apostle stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I'm glad i decided to check one last time before going to bed.

No,it's not my first language but the worst part was that i was more tired than i could realise.When there's will there can be communication,that's for sure.

My confusion was about judeo christianity when you mentioned it since i couldn't see how it fits in what i said in my first comment.

Thanks for the info and no,there's no room for correction or debate from my part.We totally agree.I just wanted to give a heads up to gnostics and non-gnostics that they should be cautious when things between religions get mixed up since that can lead them away from their religions,that's pretty much it.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join