It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting over a 2 year relationship with someone I still love.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you.

Sounds like you're going through some VERY painful times.

Divorce of parents is never easy , and when the one person that you held so dear refuses to help you through it, and makes it worse, it can feel like you're whole world is falling apart.

You miss the good times, and you need someone close at the moment, and I understand how you want him back, considering how alone you must feel.

There are stages to a breakup, and its like mourning a death to an extent. You are mourning two deaths, the marriage of you parents, as well as your relationship.

It's easy to say time will heal, but it is true. Try and be strong, and find some good friends to help you through this. Online friends can work as well.

Its also better to know how uncaring he is now, then much later.

Hang in there sweetheart, and realize that sometimes life and relationships are painful , but day by day, it can get better.

I wish the best, and am rooting for you to pull through this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
I just want comforting and someone to give me advice on how to recover faster.

Then focus on school. If you have a job, focus on that too. It's easier than you may think to lose yourself in those situations, and it helps a great deal to forget about someone that way. At the very least, it helps the pain go away if you start focusing on technical things rather than emotional ones.

If he keeps coming back to you though, a lot, it means he wants you. Just thought that bit of info. might help too.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

Then focus on school. If you have a job, focus on that too. It's easier than you may think to lose yourself in those situations, and it helps a great deal to forget about someone that way. At the very least, it helps the pain go away if you start focusing on technical things rather than emotional ones.

Thats really wise advice , and I really hope she absorbs what you're trying to say.

Some people do seem to live on more of an emotional level, so it can be difficult to shake them, and concentrate on other things, but I hope for her sake ,she can.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

That's really wise advice , and I really hope she absorbs what you're trying to say.

Thanks.

So do I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join