It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Atheists Worship Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Everyone's favorite nutjob conspiracy theorist has a brand new theory... or rather, "fact", according to him.... He says Satan is absolutely real, and that atheists are not actually atheists, but rather "eugenecists".

He goes on to say that the "top atheists" are actually "occultists" and believe in God.... and "worship Lucifer"

This is hilarious.... in a bad way.... I mean, he doesn't even name any of these "top atheist groups", even though he claims 9 out of 10 "top atheist groups" worship "Lucifer"...

I really do believe that Alex Jones is the enemy. This man is spreading ludicrous ignorance, and I think if we should put our efforts into exposing liars in the media.... this guy should be very high up the list-- if not, the very first person we should expose. This man is just painfully stupid and difficult to listen to,

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones uses paranoids to make money.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well, just to chime in here...AJ is an idiot and as a Christian, I can say that he does not represent the school of thought of mainstream Christianity. We are not all stupid Bible thumpers. We know the difference between an atheist and a satanist.

Just wanted to get that in before all the fundie christian bashing comments roll in.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

love him or hate him its entertainment,s*#t i laughed my guts out with his justin beiber rant,still he has plenty of fans.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Seriously, who the fark sits around all day attacking Alex Jones? Not that I agree with 100% of everything he says, but he sure did a lot to wake hundreds of thousands of people out of their trance.

Why not attack other 'conspiracy theorists'? Isn't it kind of strange you use that term on a conspiratorial related website? You sure in hell reek of a paid shill.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
Why not attack other 'conspiracy theorists'? Isn't it kind of strange you use that term on a conspiratorial related website? You sure in hell reek of a paid shill.

Yep. It's true. I'm a paid shill, because I took some time to debunk a guy who says "Satan is real" and someone who invents atheist groups and says 9/10 of them worship Lucifer.....

If anyone is a paid shill, it's Alex Jones, working for the religious Republican right-wing in America.... Notice how Alex Jones has all these Republican Congressmen on his show....

If I reek of a paid shill, you reek of someone who doesn't take time to post their messages without thinking.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Bible is mostly not factual (video)

It gets real good at the Dawkins part

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He is correct as it is Satans goal to make you believe that god does not exist. Those atheists are Satans most closely beloved fools.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
He is correct as it is Satans goal to make you believe that god does not exist. Those atheists are Satans most closely beloved fools.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaa! So ridiculous.

But - - I can state I worked at a self-help publishers. Many recognizable names.

It's about the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Alex Jones says some pretty nutty things sometimes, But I don't think it's fair to say he's "the enemy". Just because somebody says one thing that's false doesn't mean everything they say is false. He's woken a lot of people up to a lot of truths about the way the world works, just because he isn't always 10 for 10 doesn't mean we should discount the good he has done in other ways.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
other threads started by this "food4thought" character...

- Alex Jones Says Atheists Worship Satan

- Alex Jones Says Cops Kidnap Children for $400,000 Bounty

- Alex Jones says TAP WATER causes IQ reduction of 20 points

- Alex Jones calls Noam Chomsky "a low-grade moron"

- Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally

- Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

- Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION

- 42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

- Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe

- 123 Alex Jones Lies

- Alex Jones is a GLOBALIST..?

- 45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

- Alex Jones DRUNK With George Bush's Daughters

- BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!

- New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

He makes threads with sensational titles and then posts the same garbage over and over. He misquotes alex and deliberately misconstrues what he's actually saying.

In response to this post he'll probably post one of the "alex jones lies" videos, which are nothing but heavily-edited out of context soundbites followed by a buzzer sound. The buzzer is supposed to mean that alex was wrong or lying, when what he's talking about is widely acknowledged.

Why does ATS allow people like this 'food4thought' person? Aren't hoaxers supposed to be frowned upon here?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is really funny actually... It's like to him that being an "occultist" is a crime to begin with. Maybe I'll go down to the nearest NYPD precinct and turn myself in.

I used to be an Atheist, until I realized that I am God.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Seriously, as an atheist satan worshipper, I would like to speak out here.

I, not believing in a god, but somehow worshipping the anti-god really had no choice in the matter.
the atheist satan partys are just wild..totally off the wall fun. and the capes and cloaks we get, just amazing in their crimson and black.

But this is confusing me. Alex was at the last A.S.S. party (atheist satan socials) and he was actually nominated to be the king of the A.S.S.

I think he is just bitter he didn't win (he lost to an eggplant...it looked better in the robes). He is just bitter.

(aka, Alex is a nutjob..moving on)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Considering atheists are a minority in this world by far, Alex just feels safe saying something like this. It's good for rantings and ratings.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I like AJ and he does a service to us all with a lot of his exposé. He's a smart guy. At least
he can be...sometimes. And sometimes he's just pure idiot. And sometimes just pure
entertainment. Gotta love him.

Regardless of what you think of AJ, it's still your responsibility to do your own research.
If you listen to him then you know what I'm talking about. Of course he's biased. And
his ego is growing by the day. (stop that AJ!) He's also got more guts (and more resources)
than do I. Hahaha (I'm drinking tonight sorry if you don't like my rant....no...f*ck you!).

I'm not a Christian. Sometimes Christians annoy the hell out of me. Maybe it's because
so few of them walk the talk. (Love thine enemy...unless you disagree....not that I'm an
expert on that account but I seem to be better at it then most so-called Christians)
Nor am I an atheist. (Dear AJ, what makes you think the
NWO hasn't f*cked with your Bible?) But I believe he's a truth seeker same as me.
Same as you or else you wouldn't be on this site.
He just forgets sometimes in the midst of his own zealousness, that we all want
the same thing. Regardless of our religious/spiritual persuasion. We all want to be
happy, free and to thrive....and for our children to thrive. Even atheists. And most realize they can't thrive unless our fellow human beings thrive. Most get that unless they are in the 1%.
And the 1% don't frequent this site. .
And sometimes the rest of us forget. That includes most of us.

So flood his f*cking lines if you don't agree. Sometimes that ahole needs to be
reminded.

In the meantime, DON'T THINK FOR A MINUTE THE NWO DOESN'T WANT TO KILL
YOUR ASS cuz they do. And they will if we don't stop them.

edit on 15-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Honestly I think the man has good things to say a lot of the time. He's on a roll when he really knows what he's talking about. But I mean, he's got to run this show nearly everyday. He runs out of on-topic things to talk about and from what I've observed he either repeats himself over and over or he starts spouting off and pulling random ignorance out of the air (like atheists worshiping Satan). I've learned to listen to him with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I, not believing in a god, but somehow worshipping the anti-god really had no choice in the matter.
the atheist satan partys are just wild..totally off the wall fun. and the capes and cloaks we get, just amazing in their crimson and black.

I'll take one in crimson - - - with a big black A in front.

LOL

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
Seriously, who the fark sits around all day attacking Alex Jones? Not that I agree with 100% of everything he says, but he sure did a lot to wake hundreds of thousands of people out of their trance.
Is it mere coincidence that in a post that sticks up for Jones, the author the refers to one of dissenting opinion as a "paid shill"?

To all those Jones devotees, I'll say it again...when the man with the bullhorn yells "Look! Look over here!", then seek to find that from which you are being distracted. I don't know why that's so tough to figure out.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The beauty is that the universe/god exists whether you believe in it or not and it will continue aside from your beliefs.. Except that you do not have the mental capacity to handle the meaning of the cosmos. Ignorant fools arguing about what they will never understand.

Atheists are usually angry at God and blame 'him' for their short comings and lack of a meaningful life and as a child would act, they pretend that it doesnt exist.

Atheists motto : If i dont understand it, it must not exist.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Atheists motto : If i dont understand it, it must not exist.

If it can't be proven - - there is no proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join