It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Analyst: "We Could Have Prevented 9/11"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
richard clarke agrees

I'm tellin ya, they will get away with it as long as people keep chasing missiles and controlled demo theories

this thread will go 2 pages max

sad

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part?? This is evidence that the rat excrement posing as human beings are turning on themselves. The SHTF with this story. There was no way the 911 inside job was going to escape the tenticles of the NSA.

The conspirators, were so exceedingly arrogant that they thought they could get to the handful of people at the top and prevent any leaks. When leaks occurred, they resorted to the tradition of accusing the honorable people and destroying careers. There is no more powerful weapon amongst this lustful generation that the threat of poverty and public disgrace especially in a town built on reputations.

What will come out first is the fact that the NSA intercepted intelligence directly implicating the conspirators both here and inside Israel. Once the fan blades sling that skata all over the place, the investigation will begin in earnest. Then we shall see the tormentors disgracefully turning on each other pushing one another off the ever shrinking cliff in an imbecilic attempt to avoid their fate.

The truth of missiles and controlled demolition shall be revealed. The proverbial toothpaste has left the tube, buddy. I wonder how quickly the mass exodus of ATS and GLP shall begin? I say its time to put the popcorn in the microwave and pull up a chair.

the only wish in my thinking is that smart folks like you will try to follow the money trail to the saudi handler and see what was really up, and forget the silly missile stuff

and spare me the fox news hatchett job on clarke, he is a brave man to name names and give dates

it's a hell of a bone to chew it you watch the video and let it sink in

did tenent sacrifice those lives to cover his ass ? did he allow it to happen to further his agenda with AQ ? I'm not saying I know the answers, but they are disturbing questions

those guys were using credit cards to rent hotels !!! they could have been found on september 10th !!!

hey we made it to page 2 !
edit on 16-5-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's strange how many OS supporters and 9/11 truth supporters discount the Secrecy Kills documentary simply because it's not from a "trusted source." or it's not what they want to hear.The Saudi Connection is never really touched on.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Even more stranger how evidence like this gets so little attention. Yeah...we could have, but chose not to, save 3000 lives...who the hell cares. Let's not even discuss it.

Sleep on America...just hit snooze.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

No, not my implication.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join