It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of God is found in Israel - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is another thought provoking video from PPSIMMONS. The evidence that God exists is demonstrated by the existence of Israel today. The evidence in this video only tells part of the story. For more, consult the link in my signature. Evidence is all around us. Proof is found in the nation of Israel.

edit on 15-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Excellent video. There are several like this I would recommend, including "25 Messianic Signs" which goes into detail about this fulfilled and even some that are being fulfilled to this very day. It's by Ken Klein, and there's also a Great Pyramid Trilogy he did that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone interested in the Great Pyramids. Three part series, Lost Legend of Enoch, Message from the Stars, and Gateway to the Galaxy. He proves that the Pyramids were not built by who the historians claim built them - Pharaoh Khufu, and certainly not over a 20 year period - it would literally have been impossible.

Instead, he proves the Biblical scriptures are true with what it says about the Pyramid (the Great Pyramid is in the Bible), what it was built for, and implies strongly on *who* built them.

Regarding the video, though, I thought there was some conflict of interest going on between PPSimmons and YouTube? Did that all get resolved?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Edit: I should of known bette.r
edit on 15-5-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For those of us that believe this is obvious, if not old hat. However, for those who are not of the Judeo-Christian mindset, this is far from proof. As a Christian, my opinion is that there is no concrete proof of God. Proof removes the burden of faith and the Lord said that the just shall live by faith...not proof.

We Christians lose the battle of proof for a reason, God wants our faith.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Excellent video. There are several like this I would recommend, including "25 Messianic Signs" which goes into detail about this fulfilled and even some that are being fulfilled to this very day. It's by Ken Klein, and there's also a Great Pyramid Trilogy he did that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone interested in the Great Pyramids. Three part series, Lost Legend of Enoch, Message from the Stars, and Gateway to the Galaxy. He proves that the Pyramids were not built by who the historians claim built them - Pharaoh Khufu, and certainly not over a 20 year period - it would literally have been impossible.

Instead, he proves the Biblical scriptures are true with what it says about the Pyramid (the Great Pyramid is in the Bible), what it was built for, and implies strongly on *who* built them.

Regarding the video, though, I thought there was some conflict of interest going on between PPSimmons and YouTube? Did that all get resolved?

I'll check those out. Youtube did recant on the deletion of the video by ppsimmons.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
For those of us that believe this is obvious, if not old hat. However, for those who are not of the Judeo-Christian mindset, this is far from proof. As a Christian, my opinion is that there is no concrete proof of God. Proof removes the burden of faith and the Lord said that the just shall live by faith...not proof.

I agree with that statement. Faith avoids duplicity. It also ensures that we must choose apart from that duplicity. For those of us who do see, the evidence provides the proof of our faith. As for removing the question completely, this can only come when a believer sees face to face with God spiritually. You are very correct in saying what you say. I think that, even if God were to drop from the sky, there would still be some who deny that He is THE God. The final proof is on our side of truth and not God's burden of proof. The burden of proof is on us to find the evidence and conclude the obvious.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No we don't. Proof is everywhere you look. It's in the stars - not just their majesty, but how they literally are God's words imprinted in our skies - see the video Glory to the Stars for details on that.

Besides, the disciples walked with God in the flesh who rose from the dead. Can't get much more proof than that. People just need to know where to look for the proof. It's everywhere. It's not that it's not "proof", it's just that there are those who believe, and those who don't.

That's why I've always said, for those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is enough. It's still proof, just depends on if you want to accept it or not.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I respectfully disagree. I think that the evidence is there- all around us. As far as proof goes, we can only go to our source and seeing how it is not the world's source, it is not accepted as credible. We have as much proof of God as atheists have of the Big Bang. None.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have my doubts about the modern Israel being the revived Israel of old. For one thing, Israel is still missing 75% of it's land which is what "Jordan" is squatting on.

Before this can actually be proven by prophecy the Temple must be rebuilt, and right now anytime a jew even thinks about the temple mount the muslim riot. There are still key pieces to prophecy that are yet to be fulfilled.

Magog invasion
Removal of the Restrainer/Bride
Rebuilding of the Temple/revelation of the Son of Perdition

Ezekiel 38 and 39 are going to be the major events during the last 3.5 years, probably what leads to the nations coming against Israel and trying to wipe it out once and for all which is when YHWH shows them once and for all that he is in control.

Here is a map of Gog and Magog.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No we don't. Proof is everywhere you look. It's in the stars - not just their majesty, but how they literally are God's words imprinted in our skies - see the video Glory to the Stars for details on that.

To us this is proof. To the non believers, well...they don't see what we see.

I think the only reason those of us who do believe can believe is because we were meant to. We have minds that are open and hungry to find our God, others are not. We seek him and they do not, why?

I think it is because Yeshua does not want you, if you can only see but not percieve. He gave the gospel to all men, knowing full well that not all men would believe in him. It is this reason that leads me to believe that the reason he commanded the apostles to spread the word amoung the nations and baptizing in his name was to find the sleepers, those who were waiting to believe in him upon hearing his word and this could be what the parable of the wheat and the tares coincides with.

What has been his theme throughout the entire OT? That he does not want you, if you do not want him. If God is unchanging in his ways, then Yeshua is the same and the proof of this is when he says of those people who refuse to believe in him to "kick the dust of our sandals for a testimoney against them" and move on. We have seen him choose who he desires to serve him by his selection of his disciples, and then Paul who persecuted him and his believers so obviously he has deliberate reasons behind choosing us.
edit on 15-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree, we were chosen before the foundations of the Earth, and no one can come to Christ unless God draws us to Him. This is only because he knows we would accept Him, though - like you said. The sleepers. The ones waiting to hear the Good News, even if it takes them a lifetime, no one is beyond means. An Atheist like Christopher Hitchens could have accepted Christ on his deathbed several months ago, and I hope that he did.

Thing is, what is proof? As Pontius Pilate said, "What is truth?"

I'm not one to believe that 'there is no right or wrong' like some people believe. I fully believe in Absolute Truth, that no matter what one says, 1+1 will always, ALWAYS equal 2.

So, what is proof? Proof is truth, it's observable, profound, concrete evidence.

There is proof of the Bible, and it's everywhere. Those who don't believe, they won't see it as truth, they won't accept it as proof. But if you told someone 1+1 = 2 and they said "No, it doesn't. It equals 3" does that mean we're wrong? No, because we can prove it. That's the point. We can prove what we know is the answer is truth, because we base it not on our opinions, we base it off God's Word.

I respectfully disagree. I think that the evidence is there- all around us. As far as proof goes, we can only go to our source and seeing how it is not the world's source, it is not accepted as credible. We have as much proof of God as atheists have of the Big Bang. None.

While I don't like automatically associating Atheists with the Big Bang theory or Evolution (because there are some so-called "Christians" that believe in the Big Bang/Evolution), there is absolutely no evidence of it. Watch any of Kent Hovind's videos (which I'll link at the end of this), and anyone in their right mind will find the obvious truth. Truth, like I explained above, is the key thing.

God himself has said, in John 4:48, that "Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders, you will never believe."

This isn't referring to -everyone-, but Jesus certainly performed miraculous signs so that people would believe and KNOW that He is God, in the flesh. This was His Proof, this was His Truth, and it's all in His Word.

I, myself, have seen miraculous works of God in my life, several times. He healed my mother in 2006, after we laid hands and prayed for her as she was about to die. After we prayed, warmth came out of our hands and into her - and she was healed, she lived. God didn't NEED that warmth to heal her, it was for someone in that room, possibly for me, possibly for any number of my family that was in that room (several relatives and family had their hands on her). That was God declaring He is the LORD, that his word is true. That was proof for someone in that room.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I believe we are in the same camp but are debating semantics.Personally, I am convinced as you are of the proof of God. I was delighted to hear of the healing you witnessed. Somehow, I cannot see unbelievers ever accepting anything we consider proof as such. But seeing as we are on the same team, I can only offer you blessings and continue to hope and pray that those who do not believe will one day do so.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well, lets say the Big Bang is true. Ask yourself, if all the matter and gases and dark matter in the universe was all collected and crammed into one teeny tiny pin prick in the void, what was the catalyst for this blackhole exploding and going whitehole and ejecting all the material in it at once? Blackholes with all the matter in the universe that is that superheavy with all that gravity do not just decide to whitehole and spew all that matter out for fun. What has the power to make a "Big Bang" in the first place?

Here's a hint:

"Let there be light"

edit on 15-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

That's basically what the "issue" is (if you even want to call it that lol). I, no doubt, believe you, lonewolf, and I will all be spending Eternity together. The main point I was trying to make, is that proof of God exists, but it's not a problem on the part of the "proof", but on the part of the non-believers. They just don't accept the proof, and proof exists.

Either way, I pray the same for you, and for the lost to find redemption. God bless

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Excellently said, I've argued similar view points before. Unfortunately, in arguments for empirical evidence for God, the faith position is taken to be an absolute conversation ender. I myself am content with that.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
proof of me god...im birdman this was my story i wrote on facebook because i was bored

the story of the day is birdman, i like him, he is great, changes in shape, i am immortal, i wreck evil, challenge fait, i win, i like pussy, it is good, turn me off dick, crazy, sicko, Jackal, the symbol, he is great in words, he is here he likes birds, you know this bird flew as Satan once, only type live dont memorize, kemp hates you, im not scared of you, devil himslef dont give a #, keep writing hurry up Brook, i want to kill someone but i cant laws restrtrict me,there are others in town who are far more scarythis is on above top secret so i'll say sometthing about that, good job, i like pussy, why would i be stuck here writing, Satan is scary so are you Scott, and he aint down with the One, chosen by a spirit named brook, i spoke of king, so i will become him, crazy from Canada i say, crazy from a desolate army, now heres the story wanda sat at the bank today, she robbed all the money, and just sat there, i did what was needed, i shall sit with my gun, lawes restrict me motha #, im breaking oujt of jail just like Criss ANgel, we speak through telekenis, bull # brook, you trip him on the tv, sicko, go watch another show, even if you've tripped ikt before

i wrote that with voices, i knew how at 17, i learned more since then, in the past i was Satan and Merlin

top topics

join