It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy Balloons Become Part of the Afghanistan Landscape, Stirring Unease

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Then attack the people responsible for 911 (aka CIA) not afghanistan.

Let's follow your logic on this one, shall we, just to see where it leads...

You claimed, just above, that OBL WAS CIA. Ergo, in giving him shelter, the Taliban allied themselves with the CIA by your logic, and so when we went in and attacked the Taliban, AQ, and OBL, we WERE attacking the CIA - the US was at war at that point with it's own intelligence service, by your own logic.

Are you seriously not seeing where this house of cards you have built falls all apart?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

BS - NATO/US was there in response to the Taliban providing a base for OBL & AQ

BS - 9/11 was in response to saudi arabia providing bases for US forces for war on middle eastern countries.

Precisely WHICH "wars on middle eastern countries" are you referring to? Which were ongoing at that point in time? I sense a disturbance in the Force coming on again in reference to your logic....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I'm liking you
Per ardua - yes indeed - respect

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Oh dont give me the 'I'm so tough' routine. Ive been there done that, lived through life. Your not the only one around here.

No, he's not the only one around here - but YOU are not one at all. I'd thank you to stop pretending you are. It's clear and evident from your rants that you know not whereof you speak, and would certainly be embarrassing to you if you had so much as a clue about it.

And you are assuming once again. You do not know where I am.

I'll bet dollars - or riyals, if you prefer - against donuts that you aren't "sat balls deep in" mud the consistency of chocolate mousse in a ditch. Wanna win that bet?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

I'm liking you
Per ardua - yes indeed - respect

I'm still way back in the thread, but moving forward - I got your six!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

I'm going to guess CIA headquarters. I defend the truth, I'm not like most Americans who you can wave a cheeseburger in front of their face and they will do any trick like a dog. I can actually think for myself.

A practical demonstration of that ability to think at some point in your "PROFESSIONAL" career would be a plus... can we expect that any time soon?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

For a veteran member on ATS you shoud know better. Stop harping on about Bin Laden and Afganistan. The has nothing to do with him what so ever. They wanted to install a Rothschild Central Bank just like they did in Iraq and Libya and just like they will in North Korea, Cuban and Iran... Then the banking empire is complete.....

Last week it was "for the oil"... when did it change? I didn't get the memo... DAMN I hate being the last man in line, always walking drag!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

And when did this thread become about me? It is about the Illegal war in afghanistan which had nothing to do with 9.11

The afghani people had absolutely nothing to do with 9.11 and this war is illegal and unjustified and anyone who participated is an oppressor of those people.

Support that claim - cite the relevant laws that make it "illegal". Otherwise, you're just trying to blow smoke up someone's ass.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Plus the only reason you are picking on typos and small grammatical mistakes is because NONE of you can defend the reason and justification for these balloons being their on Afghan land. It is part of the illegal oppression.

Again, if you insist on nonchalantly tossing around words like "illegal", please cite the relevant laws that make the action such.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Last week it was "for the oil"... when did it change? I didn't get the memo... DAMN I hate being the last man in line, always walking drag!

Go and have a look for yourself what I stated is true. It is no coincidence that thre are only three countries left without the central bank system. NK, Cuba and Iran.

I find it hard to believe that so many people on ATS defend phoney wars and in so protect the banking syndicate. War is the same as it has always been. The rich sending the poor to fight so they can make more money...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Support that claim - cite the relevant laws that make it "illegal". Otherwise, you're just trying to blow smoke up someone's ass.

Is this illegal enough for you...

Criminal complaints against Bush alleging torture have been lodged in Geneva, court officials say. Human rights groups said they had intended to submit a 2,500-page case against Bush in the Swiss city on Monday for alleged mistreatment of suspected militants at Guantanamo Bay, the U.S. naval base in Cuba where captives from Afghanistan, Iraq and other fronts in the so-called War on Terror were interned

www.reuters.com...

Also worth of note is that neither of the two wars where ratified by the UN. But of course that is ok because the US thinks its above international law. Even though its happy to bomb other countries into the stone age for disobying international law.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

90% of afghanis WANT US THERE - that's a fact

That is just delusional.. I guess your figures include all the dead men, women and children. They want you there too...

Really thats twisted, yea come to my country bomb my kids with a drone... Your welcome...

They did not want the Russians there. There did not want the CIA funded taliban there and they sure dont want the US there either...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

However, Mr. OBL is dead ... so what are you doing in Afghanistan.

Mop-up. It's called mop-up. If you don't clean the spill, someone else might slip in it as well. The spill itself is not the end aim of any but vandals.

Like the Taliban and al Qaida.

The TV series show you killing donkeys ...

Those were clearly insurgent donkeys...
The camera crew said they were tough and chewy.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It is a crying shame that the Military Industrial Complex has our government by the balls. We have far too many Congressmen and Senators who have surrendered their backbones for a fistfull of dollars from defense contractors. Our troops no longer defend freedom. They make money for defense contractors and their Washington whores. The big problem is that money comes from US, THE TAXPAYERS.

We have Congressmen and Senators who either have stock in defense contractors or are provided benefits under the table by lobbyists for defense contractors so that they make money whenever Americans are killed overseas.

Congratulations to THE_PROFESSIONAL for staying on point with his many posts aimed at waking up the American people to the vipers, thugs, and criminals who rule this country and the world.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Think you shoud sort your facts before posting....

Mop-up. It's called mop-up. If you don't clean the spill, someone else might slip in it as well. The spill itself is not the end aim of any but vandals. Like the Taliban and al Qaida.

The taliban is not an enemy of the united states..

The White House on Monday defended Vice President Joe Biden for saying that the Taliban isn't an enemy of the United States despite the years spent fighting the militant Islamic group that gave a home to Al Qaeda and its leader Usama bin Laden while he plotted the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

and Al Qaida... You really dont belief that rubbish do you.. The term was first used and coined by the BBC.... Its mythical, magic tales..make belief..
edit on 17-5-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

lol - you really are a hoot. and wrong again.

Is that really the best you can come up with.. Your response is befitting of your avatar...... Most of the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia.... How comes they where not attacked..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

All I can really say for certain is that I never fought for "bankers". I know for certain why I fight before ai ever enter the fray, and not once has it been for bankers. Any benefit they may draw is purely ancillary. I have several brothers who have fought in these recent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not a single one of THEM replied that they fought for the bankers, either.

In all honesty, if YOU are the one who is going to be dodging bullets and shrapnel, if YOU are the one who is going to be sleeping in the mud, it behooves YOU to know why you volunteered to do that, and on whose behalf. Not a single man I've asked about it has said he did it for the bankers.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Is this illegal enough for you...

Criminal complaints against Bush alleging torture have been lodged in Geneva, court officials say. Human rights groups said they had intended to submit a 2,500-page case against Bush in the Swiss city on Monday for alleged mistreatment of suspected militants at Guantanamo Bay, the U.S. naval base in Cuba where captives from Afghanistan, Iraq and other fronts in the so-called War on Terror were interned

www.reuters.com...

No.

The statement was made that the wars themselves are "illegal". What you bring here is an action filed against Bush for specific activity ancillary to the wars - an action which, I might add, has not had the illegality of it determined yet.

Also worth of note is that neither of the two wars where ratified by the UN. But of course that is ok because the US thinks its above international law. Even though its happy to bomb other countries into the stone age for disobying international law.

I lose nary a wink of sleep over what the UN thinks, says, or does. The UN is not a law-making body, and does not have jurisdiction to determine the illegality of a war, nor do they have jurisdiction to approve or deny one. The remit of the UN is diplomatic relations, not international law. they are diplomats, whose only function is to talk about things and write memos.

I'm still waiting on citations showing which "international laws" have been broken. To help you out, the Geneva Conventions are the controlling body of law in this instance, and it would probably be the place to look to try finding that needle in a haystack.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm sorry about that 90% as I've already stated
This figure was taken from memory when the actual figure is 82%
( sorry 8% out bad me )
But if you think you know better please honour us with your extensive knowlege, insight, experience and FACTS

so you've seen things on the news
So you've read things on the net
So you've watched TV program's about my mate stan

I've read top gun, I've seen the movie probably a dozen times, hell I've even met Tom cruise
That doesn't make me a ####ing f14 pilot

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Im glad you made it back safe and sound.. Although I dont really know I guess if I was put in a battle situation I would fight to protect my own butt and my comrades. That is human nature.

What where your motives where for fighting in the war and do you think they where achieved and worth the cost.
Regardless of personal motives does not in my eyes diminish from the fact that you where ultimately used as a tool of the banking empire. Unless you can provide my evidence to counter my claims I will continue to think that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join