It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy Balloons Become Part of the Afghanistan Landscape, Stirring Unease

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Read my statement that your response was in reply to.

Saying that OBL/AQ caused 9/11 as a response to US presence in the Mid east is WRONG as a response to "Afghanistan was attacked because OBL and AQ weer based there"

All your changes of topic are ALWAYS wrong as responses because they do not address the comment you are replying to.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Saying that OBL/AQ caused 9/11 as a response to US presence in the Mid east is WRONG

No these are quite the facts indeed, I will be happy to refer you to the sources.

Let me ask you again, why do you think that OBL attacked the USA?

Afghanistan was attacked because OBL and AQ weer based there

No you said that taliban were providng a base for OBL and AQ thats why we attacked afghanistan. Even if taliban was providnig a base for them, still does not give any justification to attack a country.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You know what since we are going into 9/11 territory I will make another thread regarding that matter if you want to discuss it there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 113131p://5America/ChicagoWed, 16 May 2012 23:10:07 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

It still does not take away from the fact that these things are still related. We will come back to this again.
edit on 113131p://5America/ChicagoWed, 16 May 2012 23:10:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't know why there is any concern.

Surely the balloon will be used in the same way as they were in Iraq. By sergeant majors with nothing better to do than use them to watch their own troops, to see if they are in the proper uniform ...

Because that's all ours did, instead of for the intended purpose

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

While security and monitoring may be its intend purposes, it is not a pleasant sight in the sky. If police started doing that in our own streets would we approve? Regardless of its purpose.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Saying that OBL/AQ caused 9/11 as a response to US presence in the Mid east is WRONG

No these are quite the facts indeed, I will be happy to refer you to the sources.

Why don't you include my whole statement, instead of just selectively quoting and leaving out over half of it??

Quote mining is usually dishonest - and you have just provided a perfect example of how it is dishonest.....so here';s the whole sentence, not just half of it as you would have us believe I wrote:

Saying that OBL/AQ caused 9/11 as a response to US presence in the Mid east is WRONG as a response to "Afghanistan was attacked because OBL and AQ weer based there"

Yes - I thought so - your quote mine was dishonest.

Let me ask you again, why do you think that OBL attacked the USA?

You never did ask me why he attacked in the first place - so you are being dishonest, YET AGAIN, by suggesting that you are asking me "again"!!

Afghanistan was attacked because OBL and AQ weer based there

No you said that taliban were providng a base for OBL and AQ thats why we attacked afghanistan.

And pray tell what is the difference??

If there is a semantic one then I apologise, however looking hard at your statement and mine I see no significant difference in the meaning of the statements.

Even if taliban was providnig a base for them,

Which, as we have already established, the Taliban said they were, so there's no need for an "even if..." qualifier.

still does not give any justification to attack a country.

Clearly a lot of people disagree with you. Including the Iranian government...which I think I mentioned before IIRC.

Are you embarrassed about being so badly wrong so often and being shown to be so obviously dishonest? I am almost embarrassed for you, and really think you should change your moniker - "Amateur" seems more appropriate - if even then a little to optimistic!

edit on 16-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oh dear

You really do make me giggle
And pity you and anyone that buys your garbage
As for being shot down may I draw your attention to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just 1 example and I encourage everyone to read this thread of yours

You disprove/prove nothing
However you are often disproved or proven wrong !
But alas you are a
Finger in ears 'lalalalalalalalala'

Secondly
No you didn't get under my skin lol
I read your post as its something I again know a lot about
How ever felt compelled to post to save Aloysius some time and effort

Afghan ?? Obl ??? Dude the more you say the stupider you look !!
And if anyone wanted to go get W
Go for it as I'm not American
As I have informed you before
But see
'lalalalalalalala'

Thirdly you have been put in abox see Your thread above
As for me lol yep you got me there - I haven't put a shoe in a box for years
People on the other hand !!!!
Hey see how that works two ways.

You prove nothing
You know very little
I don't know what your agenda is and to be honest couldn't care less
You are however repeatedly proven wrong
Where you then deflect and argue .......emphasis on deflect !!

My boots first touched afghan in 2002 and I've been every year except 2004 and 09 I think I may know just a wee bit about what I'm talking about
As opposed to speculation and what the media feed me !

Aloysius

You may be too old dude
But .......at the last ballon PB I was at one of the operators was in his 60's
A Vietnam vet - went everywhere with this monster Bowie knife
A top bloke doing very rewarding work
Lol and he got to say he works for socom lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

That thread what you are referring to is your opinion, I was not dis-proven one bit.

Afghan ?? Obl ??? Dude the more you say the stupider you look !!

'stupider' is not even a real word dude, so says the person who accuses other people... lol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Well we'll let others decide on that shall we !
As I didn't state you were disproven but SHOT DOWN
But once again you twist words to suit your argument

Yes I must apologise for my spelling and grammar
Never was my strong point ( more a maths and science kinda guy )
However I have a very limited bandwidth and my method of accessing the net is somewhat unusual
Which results in my posts sometime being a little messy, quick, and abbreviated in a language that although not the queens English is still understandable

I really must apologise for not being sat in a nice air con building in a plush seat sat infront of a computer

Alas right now I'm sat in a ditch, balls deep in what can only be described as chocolate mouse having returned from a patrol
I as we speak am in the middle of cleaning my weapons - eating jingly bread dunked in my mre of sausage and beans, washing my man bits in a metal mug before I get some needed sleep
Again sorry for my spelling errors
So please have a nice day in your nice pink and fluffy world using spell check
And thinking that spelling is an accurate measure of intelegence and knowlege

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

I didnt ask you to go down their and eat your bread in dirt and to fight a war for the corporations while you oppress people. No one feels sorry for you. You kill innocent people in afghanistan (if that is where you are) who had nothing to do with 9.11 then you are a murderer plain and simple.

Oh dont give me the 'I'm so tough' routine. Ive been there done that, lived through life. Your not the only one around here.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2012 03:20:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I really must apologise for not being sat in a nice air con building in a plush seat sat infront of a computer

And you are assuming once again. You do not know where I am.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2012 03:21:47 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

'stupider' is not even a real word dude, so says the person who accuses other people... lol

so says the person who accuses other people

Did you mean to say, 'said the person who accuses other people...'?

dis-proven

Don't make fun of others when your Engrish is so awful.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

And you are assuming once again. You do not know where I am.

I'm going to guess a spider hole in some SandyLand. You seem hell bent on supporting any sort of Islamic nonsense, while bashing America.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm going to guess CIA headquarters. I defend the truth, I'm not like most Americans who you can wave a cheeseburger in front of their face and they will do any trick like a dog. I can actually think for myself.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm not the one who started this personal attack business. I am sure I can pull up your mistakes as well. Then you become an accuser whose English isn't great as well..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

For a veteran member on ATS you shoud know better. Stop harping on about Bin Laden and Afganistan. The has nothing to do with him what so ever. They wanted to install a Rothschild Central Bank just like they did in Iraq and Libya and just like they will in North Korea, Cuban and Iran... Then the banking empire is complete.....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And when did this thread become about me? It is about the Illegal war in afghanistan which had nothing to do with 9.11

The afghani people had absolutely nothing to do with 9.11 and this war is illegal and unjustified and anyone who participated is an oppressor of those people.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I'm not the one who started this personal attack business. I am sure I can pull up your mistakes as well. Then you become an accuser whose English isn't great as well..

My post was simply highlighting the hypocrisy of a poster who would deride another for spelling and grammatical errors, while writing at a fifth grade level. I'm sure you can pick apart my posts and find a number of errors. I make mistakes, so do other posters, and so do you. Kisses.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

And when did this thread become about me? It is about the Illegal war in afghanistan which had nothing to do with 9.11

Well perhaps the title threw me. I was under the impression this thread was about spy balloons becoming a part of the Afghan landscape, and they are stirring unease. Perhaps whoever authored this thread dropped the ball on the title.

ETA: were to are
edit on 17-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This is about the spy balloons. They should have never been their in the first place! How would you like spy balloons in your neighborhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join