It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Contractors New Mission for DHS, Kill Americans! <Alex Jones 5/15/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As feared - this DHS whisleblower is confirming - The Red Coats are already here -- but dont be too discouraged - there is plenty of Patriots in Red Coats - that need jobs - but when the red becomes blood it wont be Americans -- I hope anyway --

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why should I believe the caller?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I dont know who you should listen to. I dont listen to any of them - I just listen to my inner voice and what my up bringing says is the norm. is this norm > ? is one lady after another homeless the norm > ? is about half the population of food stamps the norm > ? is 5 million gun sales a month the norm > ? -- I dont know. there fore I fly the DONT TREAD ON ME .... E Plurabus Unium will again be the norm ... just got to survive long enough, I guess.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why would those in power want to bring down among other things the awesome military machine that serves them? You know many of the conspiracy theories people come up on here do unfold, just not in New York or Berlin, but in countries such as Iraq Afghanistan and many Africans ones.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I did give this some thought - as well as the mind control stuff as well that stuff the main stream media is spouting. I came to the conclusion that "the federal reserve banks charter is up" it had a 100 years and next year it expires. I also noted that Ron Paul is mighty convienant. My estimation is - we have to fight for freedom again - and if we do we will win. but it will not be bloodless as we must meet UN population reduction quotas. so the sooner the better but in the end it will be the wiser that survives -- me I have been on their radar for so long - there is no way I will make it - but that doesnot mean I will die a coward - if it comes to that - as far as I am concerned I made my peace with the lord long ago - when KAL 007 was shot down and my ship was flanked by a Russian Frigate.. I thought I would have a minimum of 5 seconds to say good bye. 6 weeks of general quarters during an explosive situation - I wish never to live through such an event again - but I have lots of respect - but no fear. go figure.
edit on 15-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
At one point alex asks the guy what he thinks/if he's heard of the re-education camp stuff.

The guy says no, but that he's heard stuff about a major DHS facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

So I go to google maps and the first thing that catches my eye is the huge sports complex connected to/surrounding the Air National Guard airstrip.

copy/paste these coordinates into maps.google.com... to see what I'm talking about : 41.158301,-104.787512

then look through this whole thread - "The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."
in it are examples from more than 15 countries, including the US (during ww2 and hurricane katrina) of stadiums, soccer fields, baseball fields, etc, being used as prisons/refugee centers.

This isn't a joke

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I haven't laughed since 2000. and to really throw a monkey wrench into things - that is the location in which they will bring our children to exchange for our Guns, according to a drill DHS did in Denver ...
I think/hope we can prevent people from picking up their children, we know even though the parents bring their guns in exchange for the children - no body will leave. that is where I think we can be most effective.

- let them keep the kids - I give them a day or two and they will be begging to give them back to the parents.
think outside the box - and never go into one.

new topics

top topics

join